Black republicans...who are they really?

I know what really happened but I'm not going to explain it again. You're convinced but not very convincing.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We all know what happened sweetie. Liberalism destroyed the world economy, ran up ungodly trillions in debt, and trampled on the constitutional rights of everyone.

People tend to wake up pretty quick to liberal lies when unemployment is around 14%
If you repeat a lie enough times

That's because those states are controlled by rich white Republicans. Don't blame Detroit, blame Rick Snyder.
Bwahahahahaha!!! Then why isn't Ann Arbor bankrupt sweetie? It's in Michigan. Why isn't East Lansing bankrupt sweetie? It's in Michigan. Why isn't Kalamazoo bankrupt sweetie? It's in Michigan. How dumb do you look right now with that false narrative aimed at deflecting blame from your own failed ideology onto the one ideology that actually creates prosperity?!?

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Then why don't black people buy it? I bet you think they are stupid.

Come on Seely, why is East Lansing, Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor doing well and Detroit with the Democrat mayor doing poorly?

Why is Chicago, Los Angeles, Oakland, Washington DC and other Democratically ran cities having huge issues?

Come on the Democrats have all the answers, let's have them.

That's because those states are controlled by rich white Republicans. Don't blame Detroit, blame Rick Snyder.
Bwahahahahaha!!! Then why isn't Ann Arbor bankrupt sweetie? It's in Michigan. Why isn't East Lansing bankrupt sweetie? It's in Michigan. Why isn't Kalamazoo bankrupt sweetie? It's in Michigan. How dumb do you look right now with that false narrative aimed at deflecting blame from your own failed ideology onto the one ideology that actually creates prosperity?!?

Come on Seely, why is East Lansing, Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor doing well and Detroit with the Democrat mayor doing poorly?

Why is Chicago, Los Angeles, Oakland, Washington DC and other Democratically ran cities having huge issues?

We have to work with corporations and the rich. Class warfare exists and they are winning.

You are bankrupt. The country is bankrupt. But the corporations and rich have never been richer.

That's not liberal.

Liberal policies helped make a lot of middle class people in Dearborn, Lansing, metro Detroit. There would be no middle class if not for us liberals

We have to work with corporations and the rich. Class warfare exists and they are winning.

You are bankrupt. The country is bankrupt. But the corporations and rich have never been richer.

That's not liberal.

Liberal policies helped make a lot of middle class people in Dearborn, Lansing, metro Detroit. There would be no middle class if not for us liberals

You made the claim that the Democrats and your policies have the inter-cities. Now back up your words and quit changing the subject.

You claim you have the answers, now back it up.

That's not liberal.

You made the claim that the Democrats and your policies have the inter-cities. Now back up your words and quit changing the subject.

Shhh hillary is talking

That's not liberal.

Shhh hillary is talking

You have no answers, lol! Don't worry we know you didn't have any answers, you are trying to blow smoke to mask your racism. You didn't fool anyone.

That's not liberal.

Shhh hillary is talking

You have no answers, lol! Don't worry we know you didn't have any answers, you are trying to blow smoke to mask your racism. You didn't fool anyone.
Have you pointed out exactly how I'm the racist and Republican policies aren't? Have we established that yet? Why don't we have blacks decide? Where are my black brothers and sisters? Let's ask them.

Have you pointed out exactly how I'm the racist and Republican policies aren't? Have we established that yet?
You mean other than the fact that every topic ends with your screaming "black people" even when race isn't even remotely tied to the topic at hand? :eusa_doh:

That's not liberal.

Shhh hillary is talking

Have you pointed out exactly how I'm the racist and Republican policies aren't? Have we established that yet? Why don't we have blacks decide? Where are my black brothers and sisters? Let's ask them.

You have made the claim that Democratic policies are making inter-cities better and have not proved it. You keep deflecting.

Sweetie....we've long established that liberal policy has decimated the middle class (and while you're too blind and obedient to know it - that's not by mistake). Liberal taxes, liberal regulations, liberal labor laws, and liberal unions have driven jobs overseas where corporations can actually afford to manufacture.

Sweetie....we've long established that liberal policy has decimated the middle class (and while you're too blind and obedient to know it - that's not by mistake). Liberal taxes, liberal regulations, liberal labor laws, and liberal unions have driven jobs overseas where corporations can actually afford to manufacture.

Liberal policies have killed the middle class and they have not helped the inter-cities. He can't answer either.

That's not liberal.

Shhh hillary is talking

You have made the claim that Democratic policies are making inter-cities better and have not proved it. You keep deflecting.
If you're listening to Hillary you just heard exactly how I feel. Rebut her.

Liberal policies have killed the middle class and they have not helped the inter-cities. He can't answer either.
You two jerk each other off

Shhh hillary is talking

I don't care how you feel. Can you tell us what Democratic policies are making inter-cities better?

I didn't think you had any answers, now you are proving it.

I'm not interested in answering your questions without a couple brothers participating. I'd like them to explain why you are the racist one. Or the party you vote for is because personally I don't think you are racist.

I'm not interested in answering your questions without a couple brothers participating. I'd like them to explain why you are the racist one. Or the party you vote for is because personally I don't think you are racist.

You made the claim and you can't back it up because you and your party have no answers for the inter-city problems. No one cares about them. The Republicans don't and you sure as hell proved the Democrats don't. It isn't until we realize that both parties are failing that we can then change and move forward.

Typical liberal. Can't explain why she supports Dumbocrats. Can't articulate her position.

Do you know why Sealy? Because your entire ideology is built on irrational emotion instead of logic and reason. And that's why it collapses economies. Because every decision is made with irrational emotion.

If Republicans would allow us to work our magic there wouldn't be ghettos.
Another example of liberals working their "magic". The results are always the same - millions and millions and millions of jobs lost.

Businesses would respond to these higher labor costs by reducing employment of affected workers by over one-sixth, thus eliminating approximately seven million full-time-equivalent (FTE) jobs by 2021. Forcing employers to pay starting wages of $15 per hour would make many less skilled workers unemployable.

Raising Minimum Starting Wages to $15 per Hour Would Eliminate Seven Million Jobs

Forum List

Back