Black republicans...who are they really?

Liberal policies have killed the middle class and they have not helped the inter-cities. He can't answer either.
You two jerk each other off

I didn't think you had any answers, now you are proving it.
I'm not interested in answering your questions without a couple brothers participating. I'd like them to explain why you are the racist one. Or the party you vote for is because personally I don't think you are racist.

That is a very strange answer. Do you not know the "reason"?

You seem to be implying that the black skin of the "brothers" makes them Authorities on matters of Race.

Is that your intent?

If I may .. blacks don't need to be authorities on matters of YOUR race .. and we don't presume to be. We are in fact authorities on our own race.

On the other hand, republicans like you presume to be authorities on people you don't even know and care nothing about.

Again, you're not even slightly interested in the subject, you just looking to promote an agenda.

The question to Sealy is what democratic policies in cities like Detroit, Washington DC, Chicago, Oakland, Baltimore and so on, has helped the inter-cities to prosper? Sealy hasn't answered it and side steps the issue. Can you answer that?

I'm not trying to convince you that blacks should vote GOP.

I discussing why they don't, despite so many of them agreeing with the GOP on the issues.

Get real dude. You're not really interested in discussing why blacks don't vote for republicans.

How many times have you participated in an all-black anything?

Yet you're confused why black Americans don't vote for a virtually all-white political party.

.. get real.
The last time he participated in an all black anything was in prison and it was not fun.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm glad you are here. I want you to tell Papageorge why his party is the racist party.
It's not. Unfortunately, BlackasCoal is as ignorant about the facts as you are. The KKK was actually founded by the Dumbocrat Party. The Dumbocrat Party literally declared war on the United States because the Republican's wanted to end slavery. The Dumbocrats vehemently opposed the Civil Rights movement which was lead by the Republican Party.

And it continues to this day. Just ask Allen West, Mia Love, Ben Carson, and the rest about the disgusting racism of liberals.

:lol: The ignorance is all yours.

The KKK? :0) So you think what democrats and republicans were hundreds of years ago is more relevant than what they are and who and what they represent today?

THAT'S IGNORANT.

The ONLY elected black republican in your paltry list of 3 is Mia Love .. who will probably lose her upcoming election .. AND she is the ONLY black female EVER elected as a republican to the US Congress.

You think your tiny, minuscule number of black republicans compares to the thousands of elected black legislators elected to office every year?

THAT'S IGNORANT.

Do you know that democrats had more blacks elected to the US Congress in 1970 then republicans have had collectively since Reconstruction?

Of course you don't .. because you're ignorant.

Get real dude. You're not really interested in discussing why blacks don't vote for republicans.

How many times have you participated in an all-black anything?

Yet you're confused why black Americans don't vote for a virtually all-white political party.

.. get real.
The last time he participated in an all black anything was in prison and it was not fun.

I'm glad you are here. I want you to tell Papageorge why his party is the racist party.
It's not. Unfortunately, BlackasCoal is as ignorant about the facts as you are. The KKK was actually founded by the Dumbocrat Party. The Dumbocrat Party literally declared war on the United States because the Republican's wanted to end slavery. The Dumbocrats vehemently opposed the Civil Rights movement which was lead by the Republican Party.

And it continues to this day. Just ask Allen West, Mia Love, Ben Carson, and the rest about the disgusting racism of liberals.

The KKK? :0) So you think what democrats and republicans were hundreds of years ago is more relevant than what they are and who and what they represent today?
Yeah BaC....because all of the racists and all of the non-racists just "magically" switched sides one day. :eusa_doh:

Dude...you're embarrassing yourself.

You two jerk each other off

I'm not interested in answering your questions without a couple brothers participating. I'd like them to explain why you are the racist one. Or the party you vote for is because personally I don't think you are racist.

You seem to be implying that the black skin of the "brothers" makes them Authorities on matters of Race.

Is that your intent?

If I may .. blacks don't need to be authorities on matters of YOUR race .. and we don't presume to be. We are in fact authorities on our own race.

On the other hand, republicans like you presume to be authorities on people you don't even know and care nothing about.

Again, you're not even slightly interested in the subject, you just looking to promote an agenda.

The question to Sealy is what democratic policies in cities like Detroit, Washington DC, Chicago, Oakland, Baltimore and so on, has helped the inter-cities to prosper? Sealy hasn't answered it and side steps the issue. Can you answer that?

Every one of those cities prospered until aid to American cities was removed by REPUBLICANS .. specifically, Ronald Reagan.

Reagan’s Real Legacy
Why not let Reagan rest in peace? Because many of the most serious problems facing America today began on his watch
Reagan’s Real Legacy

That plus the end of the industrial era seriously impacted the health of American cities black and white.

Democrats on the other hand have long been seeking to restore aid to affected American cities

You're a republican .. you don't have to agree.

And don't try to convince me blacks should vote GOP. Convince them! Sounds like you are trying to use God as a wedge issue to win them over. Do you know bush was successful in doing this? He used gays and abortion.

He lost that voting block. You probably think it's because Obama's black. That's not the only reason.

I'm not trying to convince you that blacks should vote GOP.

I discussing why they don't, despite so many of them agreeing with the GOP on the issues.
You are not discussing why they don't vote GOP. You are trying to say abortion is why they should vote GOP. Sorry that's not enough. It might be for you and maybe you think this is your angle but good luck with that.

I explicitly stated that Abortion was ONE example of an issue where a significant percentage of blacks agree with the GOP, and yet vote for the candidates that disagree with them.

I use Abortion because the gap between stated beliefs and actions are soooo large.

I have told you this repeatedly.

YOur refusal to hear me is a part of your denial.

The ONLY elected black republican in your paltry list of 3 is Mia Love .. who will probably lose her upcoming election ..
I'm sorry - I didn't realize the depths of your astounding ignorance required me to cite every African-American Republican ever. I thought everyone knew about Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas, etc.

How embarrassing...

Yeah BaC....because all of the racists and all of the non-racists just "magically" switched sides one day. :eusa_doh:

:lol: You're a fucking moron and don't have the intelligence to respond with anything that requires more than 6 brain cells.

You're quite obviously stupid.

Democrats on the other hand have long been seeking to restore aid to affected American cities
Yep....meanwhile Republican's have long been seeking to restore liberty to ALL of America. You're ancestors would be disgusted with you. Valuing handouts over liberty. African-American Dumbocrats voluntarily placed themselves back on the plantation in exchange for a few pitiful table scraps.

You people sit at the feet of multi-millionaires like Hitlery Clinton begging and offering up your rights and freedoms in exchange for whatever leftovers she's willing to throw on the floor for you.

The ONLY elected black republican in your paltry list of 3 is Mia Love .. who will probably lose her upcoming election ..
I'm sorry - I didn't realize the depths of your astounding ignorance required me to cite every African-American Republican ever. I thought everyone knew about Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas, etc.

How embarrassing...

Not a single one was you just mentioned elected to anything. If you'd like to compare numbers .. :0) be my guest.

Just how dumb are you?

:lol: You're a fucking moron and don't have the intelligence to respond with anything that requires more than 6 brain cells.

You're quite obviously stupid.
Wow....now there is an intelligent response. In other words - after I point out that your previous post was so insanely stupid that you can't even attempt to defend it, so you'll just rant and stomp your feet like a petulant child. :eusa_doh:

Yep....meanwhile Republican's have long been seeking to restore liberty to ALL of America. You're ancestors would be disgusted with you. Valuing handouts over liberty. African-American Dumbocrats voluntarily placed themselves back on the plantation in exchange for a few pitiful table scraps.

You people sit at the feet of multi-millionaires like Hitlery Clinton begging and offering up your rights and freedoms in exchange for whatever leftovers she's willing to throw on the floor for you.

You're a goddamn moron .. and I have no interest in the thoughts of a fucking moron.

Whatever the fuck you think is just fine with me. :0) Why would I care?

How embarrassing...

Not a single one was you just mentioned elected to anything. If you'd like to compare numbers .. :0) be my guest.

Just how dumb are you?
Clarence Thomas was an elected judge until he was appointed to the Supreme Court, stupid. :banghead:

And Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice were appointed to one of the highest positions in the world. It's not our fault they have chosen not to run for office.

Is that your intent?

Every one of those cities prospered until aid to American cities was removed by REPUBLICANS .. specifically, Ronald Reagan.

Reagan’s Real Legacy
Why not let Reagan rest in peace? Because many of the most serious problems facing America today began on his watch
Reagan’s Real Legacy

That plus the end of the industrial era seriously impacted the health of American cities black and white.

What have Democrats done?

You're a goddamn moron .. and I have no interest in the thoughts of a fucking moron.

Whatever the fuck you think is just fine with me. :0) Why would I care?
Wow....what a display of intellect. No wonder you vote Dumbocrat.

Is that your intent?

Reagan’s Real Legacy
Reagan’s Real Legacy

They elect black people to office and support issues important to black people.

Your turn.

What have republicans done.

Is that your intent?

Reagan’s Real Legacy
Reagan’s Real Legacy

Your turn.

Sealy told us that Democratic policies are in place that have helped inter-cities. What are the policies and how have they worked in Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, Baltimore and Oakland?

The ONLY elected black republican in your paltry list of 3 is Mia Love .. who will probably lose her upcoming election .. AND she is the ONLY black female EVER elected as a republican to the US Congress.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

How embarrassing...

Just how dumb are you?
Clarence Thomas was an elected judge until he was appointed to the Supreme Court, stupid. :banghead:

And Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice were appointed to one of the highest positions in the world. It's not our fault they have chosen not to run for office.

Speaking as someone who worked on the Dole Campaign I would have been happy to vote for Powell vs Clinton.

Is that your intent?

Reagan’s Real Legacy
Reagan’s Real Legacy

Your turn.

As I have repeatedly pointed out, the Dems oppose large numbers of blacks on many issues that are important to them.

One extreme example I have pointed out is Abortion, or as a Pro-LIfe Black would see it, the Mass Murder of Black Babies.

So, right there, your claim is refuted.

Reagan’s Real Legacy
Reagan’s Real Legacy

Your turn.

As I have repeatedly pointed out, the Dems oppose large numbers of blacks on many issues that are important to them.

One extreme example I have pointed out is Abortion, or as a Pro-LIfe Black would see it, the Mass Murder of Black Babies.

So, right there, your claim is refuted.

That's mindlessly stupid, and you illustrate my point that you have no interest in why blacks don't vote for republicans and their virtually all-white party.

You support an all-white party.. why in the fuck would black people vote for an all-white party? .. You don't fucking know and you'll just run from the question just like every republican talking this stupid shit does.

What all black activities do you support?

Many blacks are anti-abortion, but that isn't going to make them support an all-white party that has no interests in our issues or the health and well-being of black people and their families. Republicans don't give a fuck about BORN black life .. and all the world knows that.

Forum List

Back