Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

Cheeto Jesus? Who the hell is Cheeto Jesus?

REALLY? :rolleyes-41:

295.jpg

Well, he is President and a corrupt and mentally ill traitor being blackmailed by Russia, to boot. Hard not to think of him as reigns destruction on our country.

Wow, and how do you come possessing all these facts?

How did you determine McCabe was guilty of any criminal activity? That's right, it's nothing but your worthless Repug opinion.

Trump is mentally ill, he shows all the signs. Russia has something bad on Trump, which is why he never says anything critical about Russia or Putin. The truth will eventually come out with Mueller's investigation. Be patient, child.

I don't know if he is guilty of anything, never claimed he was. As I told you earlier, he was fired based on a recommendation of the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility. The rest of your post is mindless speculation/wishful thinking.

Did you even read what he is accused of? I doubt it. It wasn't even McCabe who released the information to reporters, but a couple of people he was supervising. He can't be allowed to quietly retire in two days instead? Really? And the person performing the investigation works in the Justice Dept for Jeff Sessions. It's not far-fetched that Sessions told him to take down McCabe, on Trump's orders.

It's ironic that you agree with the FBI in this particularly case, but conveniently disagree with everything else they've done regarding Trump.

And I guess it's OK for Trump to reveal sensitive information to the Russian Foreign Minister regarding Israeli intelligence collection about ISIS. In the fucking Oval Office. Got it.

You're a shameless Repug partisan hack.

1st off, all I did was point out the reason he was fired. Secondly, my problem is that it has been unequivocally stated that he Russians in no way affected the election. 3rdly, it has also been pointed that no American colluded with Russia to influence the election; and that was the purpose of the FBI probe.

What is going on now is a witchhunt and an attempt to overthrow a duly elected POTUS.

Fine, you reported the reason McCabe was fired. You don't understand why he was fired, and I explained it to you and I pointed out to you it's a total bullshit witch hunt against McCabe. So what else you got? That's right, NOTHING. Lightweight.

How did you determine McCabe was guilty of any criminal activity? That's right, it's nothing but your worthless Repug opinion.

Trump is mentally ill, he shows all the signs. Russia has something bad on Trump, which is why he never says anything critical about Russia or Putin. The truth will eventually come out with Mueller's investigation. Be patient, child.

I don't know if he is guilty of anything, never claimed he was. As I told you earlier, he was fired based on a recommendation of the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility. The rest of your post is mindless speculation/wishful thinking.

Did you even read what he is accused of? I doubt it. It wasn't even McCabe who released the information to reporters, but a couple of people he was supervising. He can't be allowed to quietly retire in two days instead? Really? And the person performing the investigation works in the Justice Dept for Jeff Sessions. It's not far-fetched that Sessions told him to take down McCabe, on Trump's orders.

It's ironic that you agree with the FBI in this particularly case, but conveniently disagree with everything else they've done regarding Trump.

And I guess it's OK for Trump to reveal sensitive information to the Russian Foreign Minister regarding Israeli intelligence collection about ISIS. In the fucking Oval Office. Got it.

1st off, all I did was point out the reason he was fired. Secondly, my problem is that it has been unequivocally stated that he Russians in no way affected the election. 3rdly, it has also been pointed that no American colluded with Russia to influence the election; and that was the purpose of the FBI probe.

What is going on now is a witchhunt and an attempt to overthrow a duly elected POTUS.

Fine, you reported the reason McCabe was fired. You don't understand why he was fired, and I explained it to you and I pointed out to you it's a total bullshit witch hunt against McCabe. So what else you got? That's right, NOTHING. Lightweight.

The reasons cited by the Office of Professional Responsibility, I don't know any more than you know. All I know is they recommended his termination. That office is basically the FBI's equivalent of Internal Affairs.

There's a witch hunt underway, but McCabe was one of the instigators, not a victim.

McCabe has private memos.
Wonder how much they’re worth?

Written on a FBI yellow legal pad...

Maybe it was written on a(n) FBI yellow legal pad, or maybe you have been fooled to believe Comey was fired for conspiring with Martians. The fact is anyone and everyone who argues that Mueller's investigation be ended because it is a witch hunt are easily led by Trump&Co. and can be fooled over and over without any evidence to support
What law did he break? This is a witch hunt because he stood up for Jamey Comey after Trump fired him. Nothing more.

Flynn absolutely lied to the FBI. You know what the difference is between Flynn and McCabe? Flynn PLEADED GUILTY, you fucking ass hat.

His firing was recommended by the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility some time back.... get over it.

Link?

It's been linked several times in this thread alone.

Deflection ^^^

"Lock her Up" has been yelled by people too, and yet no evidence no matter how often this claim has been made has resulted in a criminal complaint being filed.

Do you know why? Because to file an allegation of a crime, one must sign the form under penalty of perjury, and name the place, date and violation the alleged crime was committed.

WTF are you even talking about?
Ex-FBI deputy head McCabe fired 2 days before retiring, over Clinton email probe

You're a hack, your post is not credible, factual or provable. Your evidence (quoted below with my highlights) is not sufficient for an honest person to file a criminal complaint, and is laughable:

AP) — US Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Friday night that he
WASHINGTON (was firing former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a longtime and frequent target of President Donald Trump’s anger, just two days before his scheduled retirement date.

"The move, which had been expected, was made on the recommendation of FBI disciplinary officials and comes ahead of an inspector general report expected to conclude that McCabe was not forthcoming with the watchdog office as it reviewed the bureau’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation."

Reading between the lines, and acknowledging my bias, I suspect Sessions job was threatened by Trump, and "I can't recall" simply protected his job as AG with the premature firing at the expense of McCabe and his family

There is no doubt Trump hoped to punish McCabe and his family, if he is going to lose some of his earned retirement as has been claimed. No one can defend Trump, if you don't kiss his ass, he becomes vindictive and his behavior is wicked, callous, childish and indefensible.

Well, he is President and a corrupt and mentally ill traitor being blackmailed by Russia, to boot. Hard not to think of him as reigns destruction on our country.

It hasn't been unequivocally stated AT ALL that Russia had no effect on the outcome of the 2016 election. How could anyone say that with any certainty? This is just wishful thinking on your part because you're a partisan fucking idiot. And Mueller's investigation is not over, so your third point is also bullshit.

It hasn't been unequivocally stated AT ALL that Russia had no effect on the outcome of the 2016 election. How could anyone say that with any certainty? This is just wishful thinking on your part because you're a partisan fucking idiot. And Mueller's investigation is not over, so your third point is also bullshit.

Oh, well that settles it.

The reasons cited by the Office of Professional Responsibility, I don't know any more than you know. All I know is they recommended his termination. That office is basically the FBI's equivalent of Internal Affairs.

You definitely know even less than I do. Because you didn't read your own article or you're too dumb to understand the article.

You definitely know even less than I do. Because you didn't read your own post or you're too dumb to understand the article.

Yeah I know, you get daily briefings...

There's a witch hunt underway, but McCabe was one of the instigators, not a victim.

In your very biased and unsupported opinion.

Oh, well that settles it.

Yes, we can actually agree on something - you're a not-very-bright-Repug who is full of shit.

I'm actually very bright and again there is no Party called Repug here in LA, I am a registered Independent.

McCabe has private memos.
Wonder how much they’re worth?

Written on a FBI yellow legal pad...

Maybe it was written on a(n) FBI yellow legal pad, or maybe you have been fooled to believe Comey was fired for conspiring with Martians. The fact is anyone and everyone who argues that Mueller's investigation be ended because it is a witch hunt are easily led by Trump&Co. and can be fooled over and over without any evidence to support
His firing was recommended by the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility some time back.... get over it.

Link?

It's been linked several times in this thread alone.

Deflection ^^^

"Lock her Up" has been yelled by people too, and yet no evidence no matter how often this claim has been made has resulted in a criminal complaint being filed.

Do you know why? Because to file an allegation of a crime, one must sign the form under penalty of perjury, and name the place, date and violation the alleged crime was committed.

WTF are you even talking about?
Ex-FBI deputy head McCabe fired 2 days before retiring, over Clinton email probe

You're a hack, your post is not credible, factual or provable. Your evidence (quoted below with my highlights) is not sufficient for an honest person to file a criminal complaint, and is laughable:

AP) — US Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Friday night that he
WASHINGTON (was firing former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a longtime and frequent target of President Donald Trump’s anger, just two days before his scheduled retirement date.

"The move, which had been expected, was made on the recommendation of FBI disciplinary officials and comes ahead of an inspector general report expected to conclude that McCabe was not forthcoming with the watchdog office as it reviewed the bureau’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation."

Reading between the lines, and acknowledging my bias, I suspect Sessions job was threatened by Trump, and "I can't recall" simply protected his job as AG with the premature firing at the expense of McCabe and his family

There is no doubt Trump hoped to punish McCabe and his family, if he is going to lose some of his earned retirement as has been claimed. No one can defend Trump, if you don't kiss his ass, he becomes vindictive and his behavior is wicked, callous, childish and indefensible.

I suspect you'll be proven wrong when the IG report is actually released.

Sessions had to act on Friday in order to prevent McCabe from defrauding taxpayers by retiring with full benefits. McCabe failed in his duties, and deserved to be fired.

Forum List

Back