Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

I just gave you the terminology dude. Do try and keep up. Here you go, a little primer on what it means...

What Does It Mean When a Speedy Trial Is Waived?

WHY would Flynn waive his own right to a speedy trial?

Did you read your own link?

Flynn could have been charged with the Logan Act for making a deal with Russia about sanctions when he wasn't an employee of the U.S. government. Flynn and his son was working on a deal with Edrogan to kidnap a cleric that is a U.S. citizen living in PA in exchange for money, that could have gotten them charged with a serious offense. Flynn LIED on his paperwork about contact with the Russians and didn't file as a foreign agent for taking money from the Russian government.

He plead guilty to LYING to the FBI and is NOT in jail right now... and you are bitching about it. It's amazing honestly.

How could Flynn have been charged with violating the Logan Act when his discussion with a Russian ambassador happened while he was still a private citizen?

What? He was negotiating a deal with them, for them NOT to react to Obama's moves because once Trump took office they would loosen the sanctions. He was trying to make a deal with a foreign government on behalf of the U.S. government while he was a private citizen. THAT'S WHAT THE LOGAN ACT IS.

Flynn wasn't authorized to be doing that.
He negotiated nothing, dipshit......he didn't have the authority to do so even IF he wasn't a private citizen at the time.

BESIDES, if you are so worried about the violation of the Logan Act? How in the fuck did the Barrypuppet Admin and the Hildebeast get away with giving Russian operatives 20 percent of the uranium this country has while bypassing congress?

We are talking about Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador... while he was a PRIVATE citizen... talking about Obama kicking the Russians out of their properties and placing sanctions on them.. and how Flynn told them not to retaliate because once Trump got into office he would fix things. HE WAS CAUGHT ON RECORDED CONVERSATION saying it. He was trying to negotiate on behalf of the U.S. government when he wasn't authorized to do so.

Next time you talk to your buddy Flynn Jr., ask him how much jail time he was looking at for conspiring with a foreign government to kidnap a U.S. citizen and send him to Turkey...

He's a fucking traitor to his country.
As part of the incoming administration, he had every right to talk to the Russian ambassador. Do you actually believe Hillary didn't talk to him before Obama was inaugurated? You snowflakes are a bunch of morons. You're inventing crimes that can't be found in any lawbooks.

Your characterization of what Flynn said to the amassador is total bullshit. No one has heard that conversation, so how would you know what he said?

"I am going to keep delaying this case till you run out of money, I will also file criminal charges against your son that although i know I can't prove anything will destroy his credibility and drive your entire family into bankruptcy".

It's a very old prosecutorial trick, try looking up some real cases.

People have the right to a speedy trial. It's part of the Bill of Rights...

Oh, NOW you suddenly care about the bill of rights? :lmao:

I ALWAYS care about the Bill of Rights.

Talk to your boy Trump who thinks we should use the death penalty on drug dealers about the Bill of Rights...

A dedication to crushing the Bill of Rights is not "caring," comrade.

Hey, you only want to eradicate the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th, and 10th right off the bat...

I do? Please post where I said anything even close to that.

You sure like to put a lot of words in my mouth I've never said.
All the snowflakes in here have expressed their hatred for the Bill of Rights too many times to count.

I just gave you the terminology dude. Do try and keep up. Here you go, a little primer on what it means...

Flynn could have been charged with the Logan Act for making a deal with Russia about sanctions when he wasn't an employee of the U.S. government. Flynn and his son was working on a deal with Edrogan to kidnap a cleric that is a U.S. citizen living in PA in exchange for money, that could have gotten them charged with a serious offense. Flynn LIED on his paperwork about contact with the Russians and didn't file as a foreign agent for taking money from the Russian government.

He plead guilty to LYING to the FBI and is NOT in jail right now... and you are bitching about it. It's amazing honestly.

How could Flynn have been charged with violating the Logan Act when his discussion with a Russian ambassador happened while he was still a private citizen?

What? He was negotiating a deal with them, for them NOT to react to Obama's moves because once Trump took office they would loosen the sanctions. He was trying to make a deal with a foreign government on behalf of the U.S. government while he was a private citizen. THAT'S WHAT THE LOGAN ACT IS.

He negotiated nothing, dipshit......he didn't have the authority to do so even IF he wasn't a private citizen at the time.

BESIDES, if you are so worried about the violation of the Logan Act? How in the fuck did the Barrypuppet Admin and the Hildebeast get away with giving Russian operatives 20 percent of the uranium this country has while bypassing congress?

We are talking about Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador... while he was a PRIVATE citizen... talking about Obama kicking the Russians out of their properties and placing sanctions on them.. and how Flynn told them not to retaliate because once Trump got into office he would fix things. HE WAS CAUGHT ON RECORDED CONVERSATION saying it. He was trying to negotiate on behalf of the U.S. government when he wasn't authorized to do so.

Next time you talk to your buddy Flynn Jr., ask him how much jail time he was looking at for conspiring with a foreign government to kidnap a U.S. citizen and send him to Turkey...

You are such a fucking idiot and so ignorant. Flynn was asked about the sanctions and he said that the possible lifting of them would be on the table....which they should have been because USA.INC had no right to impose them to begin with. Russia has been in the crosshairs of the globalists since he nationalized the banking system and kicked out the Rothschilds. The Ukraine was illegally invaded by E.U operatives with funding by George Soros and his NGOs and he has even admitted as much. Crimea voted to go with Russia instead of the E.U and the IMF that controls it....good for them.

Russia then defied the Barrypuppet by defending Assad against the CIA/MI5/MI6/Mossad/ Saidi intel supported mercenary group that we know as "ISIS"........you really are stupid and ignorant. Walk away, dipshit.........your stupidity is a stain on this forum.

Uhhhhh, yeah you do. Like I said, you have no clue what you're blabbering about. Most of the time it is the Prosecution who claim that due to the complexity of the case they simply can't bring the case to trial in a timely fashion. The judge will almost always agree with them. Every now and then (especially if you are forced to use a PD) the defense attorney will "waive the Right to a Speedy Trial". That's what it's called. Look it up.

You don't LOSE your right to a speedy trial... and the prosecution has to show solid proof of why the trial is being delayed. Not to mention, if they delay it to long, the judge can just dismiss the charges.

Keep this up, it's quite funny. There isn't shit on tv tonight so you've become my amusement.

Do you have a recording of the conversation? . . . . . . I didn't think so.

Now shut the fuck up.

As part of the incoming administration, he had every right to talk to the Russian ambassador. Do you actually believe Hillary didn't talk to him before Obama was inaugurated? You snowflakes are a bunch of morons. You're inventing crimes that can't be found in any lawbooks.

Your characterization of what Flynn said to the amassador is total bullshit. No one has heard that conversation, so how would you know what he said?

No, he didn't. He was a private citizen and was not a current employee of the U.S. government authorized to negotiate with a foreign government on behalf of the U.S. government. He was making promises to undermine those of the then current POTUS Obama. That's the VERY definition of the Logan Act.

People have the right to a speedy trial. It's part of the Bill of Rights...

Oh, NOW you suddenly care about the bill of rights? :lmao:

I ALWAYS care about the Bill of Rights.

Talk to your boy Trump who thinks we should use the death penalty on drug dealers about the Bill of Rights...

A dedication to crushing the Bill of Rights is not "caring," comrade.

Hey, you only want to eradicate the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th, and 10th right off the bat...

I do? Please post where I said anything even close to that.

You sure like to put a lot of words in my mouth I've never said.
All the snowflakes in here have expressed their hatred for the Bill of Rights too many times to count.

PROVE I've said anything about getting rid of the Bill of Rights. PROVE it, or shut up. The Supreme Court has already ruled that assault rifles are NOT covered under the 2nd Amendment.

You are such a fucking idiot and so ignorant. Flynn was asked about the sanctions and he said that the possible lifting of them would be on the table....which they should have been because USA.INC had no right to impose them to begin with. Russia has been in the crosshairs of the globalists since he nationalized the banking system and kicked out the Rothschilds. The Ukraine was illegally invaded by E.U operatives with funding by George Soros and his NGOs and he has even admitted as much. Crimea voted to go with Russia instead of the E.U and the IMF that controls it....good for them.

Russia then defied the Barrypuppet by defending Assad against the CIA/MI5/MI6/Mossad/ Saidi intel supported mercenary group that we know as "ISIS"........you really are stupid and ignorant. Walk away, dipshit.........your stupidity is a stain on this forum.

Bless your hear you can't stick to the conversation if you tried. We are talking about Flynn and McCabe, and Comey in this thread, and you can't even remotely stay on the subject.

No, he didn't. He was a private citizen and was not a current employee of the U.S. government authorized to negotiate with a foreign government on behalf of the U.S. government. He was making promises to undermine those of the then current POTUS Obama. That's the VERY definition of the Logan Act.

Flynn didn't have the authority NOR the power to make ANY kind of deal, dumb ass. So, what you are saying is that if I talk to anyone in a foreign country that any sanctions of them should be lifted that I am guilty of violating the Logan Act?

You are talking out of your ass as usual....

Do any Trump supporters on this thread have any sympathy for the McCabe family? We all know Trump doesn't. Just curious...
I feel sorry for them....

And I HATE the way this was handled, which was out of the norm, people like McCabe usually get on average 6 months to present their case and side, and McCabe said he was given 1 day, or something like that.....

I also HATE that this was done for political purposes...noted by Trump's tweets, and the way they rushed this....

Justice is suppose to be blind, and the President should NOT EVER butt in the way he has done..... so I see a law suit coming....even if McCabe has done something so egregious that he had to be fired, which none of us really know this until we see the Inspector General's report, he didn't have to be fired before he retired and before he had a chance to adequately defend his actions....

This was ALL outside of protocol, and it was done for political purpose, for President Trump, is how it looks to me....

And never in a million years, should something like that, ever ever ever happen in this nation!
You feel sorry for McCabe, but you gloated about Flynn's life being destroyed. You're just another colossal snowflake douchebag hypocrite. I hope they put him away for 20 years.

Bless your hear you can't stick to the conversation if you tried. We are talking about Flynn and McCabe, and Comey in this thread, and you can't even remotely stay on the subject.

I have stayed on point....you are simply too stupid to follow the dots and connect them even after I lay them out for you.

Flynn didn't have the authority NOR the power to make ANY kind of deal, dumb ass. So, what you are saying is that if I talk to anyone in a foreign country that any sanctions of them should be lifted that I am guilty of violating the Logan Act?

If he didn't have the authority to make promises with Trump's blessing, then why was the Russian Ambassador taking his call and talking to him about it?

Bless your heart.

Show us his negotiation transcript or you're lying.

I have stayed on point....you are simply too stupid to follow the dots and connect them even after I lay them out for you.

Chemtrails! FEMA camps! I'm on subject!

Poor Dale...

Flynn is an adjudicated convicted felon. That cannot be undone. The plea was entered. The mea cupla was made. For those that do not know what that means, in a federal court, unlike a state court, if you enter a guilty plea, you have to profess with your mouth, in front of the court exactly what your crime was, and how you willingly and knowingly committed it.

There is no wiggle room to get out of it later.

Flynn is a convicted felon with a recorded confession to that crime, and it cannot be undone ever. Unless he receives a pardon by the President of the United States, he cannot vote, hold public office or any office of public trust, and cannot be in possession of a firearm, or be in association with known felons.
Wrong again... Quashing the "conviction" makes it disappear as if it never happened...

Thats what happens when prosecutors circumvent the law and do not do their jobs correctly or do it with criminal intent as it was done here. Even the damn judge was involved in the hiding of exculpatory evidence and was forcibly recused..

You can't quash a conviction. What fantasy world is it you live in?

The only thing he knows is what his secret inside information man in the Charlottesville Police Department tells him.

It is surprising how many people don't understand that plea bargaining to a guilty plea deal is voluntary.
Doesn't matter... When the prosecutor and the judge collude to get a false conviction by plea there is hell to pay and its coming fast now that it has been exposed..

Do you understand a plea deal isn't worked out in open court? A plea bargain is VOLUNTARY.
Yeah, right. "accept this plea bargain or we destroy you financially." That's certainly my definition of "voluntary."

Show us his negotiation transcript or you're lying.

He was fired by Trump for lying about it... Sally Yates TOLD TRUMP about it.

Every administration since Washington has done the same damn thing, moron. Probably the first thing that happens to a newly appointed administration is that they are deluged with calls from foreign governments.

Wrong again... Quashing the "conviction" makes it disappear as if it never happened...

Thats what happens when prosecutors circumvent the law and do not do their jobs correctly or do it with criminal intent as it was done here. Even the damn judge was involved in the hiding of exculpatory evidence and was forcibly recused..

You can't quash a conviction. What fantasy world is it you live in?

The only thing he knows is what his secret inside information man in the Charlottesville Police Department tells him.

It is surprising how many people don't understand that plea bargaining to a guilty plea deal is voluntary.
Doesn't matter... When the prosecutor and the judge collude to get a false conviction by plea there is hell to pay and its coming fast now that it has been exposed..

Do you understand a plea deal isn't worked out in open court? A plea bargain is VOLUNTARY.
Yeah, right. accept this plea bargain or we destroy you financially. That's certainly my definition of "voluntary."

They did him a favor. He should be sitting in a federal prison right now, and instead he's traveling the country campaigning.

...and you supporters are here crying about it. That's amazing.

If he didn't have the authority to make promises with Trump's blessing, then why was the Russian Ambassador taking his call and talking to him about it?

Bless your heart.

BECAUSE Flynn's assignment was to get in touch with ambassadors of other countries and discuss the transition and transfer of power period. He had NO power to lift sanctions or place them on a country. The subject was broached but Flynn never said that they would be lifted........see how easy that was?

Every administration since Washington has done the same damn thing, moron. Probably the first thing that happens to a newly appointed administration is that they are deluged with calls from foreign governments.

They have? Prove it.

It's funny to watch in this thread two of you supporters are arguing with me about this, with one saying he never did it, because he didn't have the authority to, and then you saying he did it but it is ok because every incoming administration does it.

Do any posters on this thread have any sympathy for the McCabe family? We all know Trump doesn't. Just curious...

For his kids? Absolutely. For his wife and mccabe? Not one bit. Sadly kids can't choose their parents.

Why not the wife? What did she do? Dr. Jill McCabe sounds like an awesome lady.

Andrew McCabe’s Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

She accepted money for her campaign from the clintons while her husband was supposed to be investigating hilary for yet another one of her innumerable crimes. That's just stupid. Stupidity used to be a Capitol Offense. Now, with modern technology it rarely is, but in her case she's going to get burned.

Which one of the "Clintons" gave her "campaign" money to run for elected office? What was illegal?

Forum List

Back