Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

Flynn wasn't in his job position until Trump is actually sworn in as President. He most certainly can not make deals with other countries until he is actually a federal authorized employee.

Hey peckerbreath I can have a National Security Advisor as a private citizen and I am not even the President-Elect... Nothing illegal about having a National Security Advisor... He never made any deals with the Russian Ambassador...

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

Hey dipshit, you can't have a National Security advisor if you aren't head of the nation. Your parent's basement doesn't count as a nation.

Hey shit fer brains, when you are the president elect, you are head of the nation.

If Bush had spied on the incoming Obama regime, you Stalinists would have shit yourselves.

The crazies on the left and the right telling Trump not to fire Mueller (after all that has been uncovered now), is flipping ludicrous.

I mean good grief how much counter evidence has got to be shown before the swamp creatures slither back into the swamp where they belong ??

I guess they want Trump to just sit there taking the abuse while the witch hunt just goes on and on and on. Mueller coming up short on getting vengence for his buddy Comey, and then cloaking it behind his hiring of all Demon-crats to investigate Trump is about to end.

It's time to get on with the business of running this country without these ridiculous distractions slowing us all down.

Goodbye Mueller.

Go Trump.

He should not fire Mueller.

Jeff Sessions should arrest Mueller for extortion and racketeering. We are a nation of laws, let the chief witch hunter and Grand Inquisitor go to prison for violating those laws.

Flynn wasn't in his job position until Trump is actually sworn in as President. He most certainly can not make deals with other countries until he is actually a federal authorized employee.

Hey peckerbreath I can have a National Security Advisor as a private citizen and I am not even the President-Elect... Nothing illegal about having a National Security Advisor... He never made any deals with the Russian Ambassador...

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.

Hey dipshit, you can't have a National Security advisor if you aren't head of the nation. Your parent's basement doesn't count as a nation.

Hey shit fer brains, when you are the president elect, you are head of the nation.

If Bush had spied on the incoming Obama regime, you Stalinists would have shit yourselves.

Hey shit stain, no you are not. The current President is until inauguration day. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

Hey shit stain, no you are not. The current President is until inauguration day. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

DERP

You're a fucking idiot.

I've already provided you the facts.

Your childish "NUHN UHN" doesn't change reality.

Fucking Marxists.......

DERP

You're a fucking idiot.

Fucking Marxists.......

WHAT FACTS? You are too stupid to understand something as simple as the process of electing a President, and how he isn't the actual fucking President until he has his inauguration. What do you think the purpose of the inauguration is?

I wouldn't trust you to run a lemonade stand. Shit, I bet you wear velcro shoes because making a knot is too difficult for you to process.

DERP

You're a fucking idiot.

Fucking Marxists.......

WHAT FACTS? You are too stupid to understand something as simple as the process of electing a President, and how he isn't the actual fucking President until he has his inauguration. What do you think the purpose of the inauguration is?

I wouldn't trust you to run a lemonade stand. Shit, I bet you wear velcro shoes because making a knot is too difficult for you to process.

DERP

Dumb motherfucker

President-elect of the United States - Wikipedia

DERP

You're a fucking idiot.

Fucking Marxists.......

DERP

Dumb motherfucker

President-ELECT. Now take the fucking time to read it.

He isn't PRESIDENT until the inauguration... I'm not going to continue to argue such simple shit with you. It is in the Constitution that someone isn't officially President of the United States until they take the oath of office at the inauguration.

Article II, Section One, Clause 8

Clause 8: Oath or affirmation

"Oath of office of the President of the United States
Before he enters the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Article Two of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

butthurt much loodawg?

th

The crazies on the left and the right telling Trump not to fire Mueller (after all that has been uncovered now), is flipping ludicrous.

I mean good grief how much counter evidence has got to be shown before the swamp creatures slither back into the swamp where they belong ??

I guess they want Trump to just sit there taking the abuse while the witch hunt just goes on and on and on. Mueller coming up short on getting vengence for his buddy Comey, and then cloaking it behind his hiring of all Demon-crats to investigate Trump is about to end.

It's time to get on with the business of running this country without these ridiculous distractions slowing us all down.

Goodbye Mueller.

Go Trump.

Jeff Sessions should arrest Mueller for extortion and racketeering. We are a nation of laws, let the chief witch hunter and Grand Inquisitor go to prison for violating those laws.
IF we really are a nation of laws, trump would have been in jail long ago...

we are a nation of laws for the commoner, but not for the wealthy....they can buy their way out of their mistakes....imo.

Goodbye Mueller.

Go Trump.

we are a nation of laws for the commoner, but not for the wealthy....they can buy their way out of their mistakes....imo.
For what laws broken? Be specific!

butthurt much loodawg?

th

Butthurt about what? I have Trump supporters in one thread saying I don't respect the Constitution... and then in this thread I have people like the dipshit above that has no idea that in the Constitution it says a person isn't actually President of the United States until their inauguration where they take the oath of office.

You jackholes can't keep your shit straight.

DERP

You're a fucking idiot.

Fucking Marxists.......

DERP

Dumb motherfucker

President-ELECT. Now take the fucking time to read it.

He isn't PRESIDENT until the inauguration... I'm not going to continue to argue such simple shit with you. It is in the Constitution that someone isn't officially President of the United States until they take the oath of office at the inauguration.

Article II, Section One, Clause 8

Clause 8: Oath or affirmation

"Oath of office of the President of the United States
Before he enters the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Article Two of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Yeah, ignore the facts, dumbfuck.

Goodbye Mueller.

Go Trump.

In jail for not loosing to the Mafia Don?

I'm actually surprised you Stalinists haven't tried to assassinate him, given how your coup has failed.

Now Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada telling Flynn he would keep loading on bullshit legal issue until his son was bankrupt and his grand children were eating dogfood? Yeah, that's a felony. Arrest the witch hunter on RICO charges.

Goodbye Mueller.

Go Trump.

In jail for not loosing to the Mafia Don?

I'm actually surprised you Stalinists haven't tried to assassinate him, given how your coup has failed.

Now Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada telling Flynn he would keep loading on bullshit legal issue until his son was bankrupt and his grand children were eating dogfood? Yeah, that's a felony. Arrest the witch hunter on RICO charges.
and you know he said that.....? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Flynn and his lawyer agreed t the plea deal, because IT WAS BETTER for Flynn to do so....
smaller sentence time.....etc....

Flynn knows he broke the law and his son did too....

Being charged with ONLY lying to the FBI is a gift from heaven for him because he knows he is guilty of the other crimes....

if only all of us, who committed the same crimes, could get such a DEAL!

Flynn and his lawyer agreed t the plea deal, because IT WAS BETTER for Flynn to do so....

Being charged with ONLY lying to the FBI is a gift from heaven for him because he knows he is guilty of the other crimes....

It was only better than going bankrupt trying to fight it. Watching you squirm and wriggle to defend Herr Mewler is entertaining, I have to admit.

It was only better than going bankrupt trying to fight it. Watching you squirm and wriggle to defend Herr Mewler is entertaining, I have to admit.
Mueller is doing a pretty good job, at what he was hired to do.... and his team is mum, and haven't leaked a thing.....so at least he has control of his own people vs a man that has to have his own staff sign NDA's.....with him, personally....

What crimes ? Any specifics ?

Forum List

Back