BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.
Infowars???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.
Infowars???

The truth is fucking hilarious......:lol:

Great way to look at life. Things are going to be fucked up, so let it be fucked up and move on. Don't worry about fixing things. If we are both members here in 4 years when Trump loses, I'll have to remember that when you complain about the results and there being some kind of voting problems.

Good, you do that.

If you want to fix things, do it before the fact and not after. If you can come up with the year we will all see a flawless election, by all means, let us know what that year will be.

We Republicans do want to fix things before they happen. That's why we stand behind Voter-ID. It's the Democrats who are fighting hard and heavy against it bring up false claims of the poor, the minorities, and the elderly.

And if we are both here four years from now, and if Trump decides to run for a second term (which I doubt) I want to see your reaction if people on our side demand recounts in borderline states with no evidence of foul play whatsoever.

Haha you realize there is an election every 4 years? So how do you fix it before the fact? Every year one party or the other isn't going to be happy. So why is NEXT time a better time than THIS time? Oh... because Trump won. Yeah that makes sense. :cuckoo:

That's what I said earlier: one side is not going to be happy. That's the way it rolls. But again, it's one thing to not be happy, it's another to start riots, block traffic with protests, recount elections for no reason, have some worthless fat ass like Michael Moore arrange protests at the inauguration. We Republicans don't do that. We just accept the outcome (grudgingly) and MoveOn.Org.

So again you are deflecting. You're saying we shouldn't have recounts and find problems with voting in states because of protests?

I'm saying we shouldn't have recounts with no evidence of wrongdoing just because your side lost. I'm saying that Democrats should behave like adults and just accept the results unless something obvious points to nefarious activities. Assuming (because you lost) is not evidence enough that something was amiss. You just lost. Get over it.

This is the way WE ALL decided to have elections. We use the Electoral College to represent their states. We do not use popular vote, and we will not convert to using popular vote just because you lost.

The hillarydemrats keep on showing their ignorance of how our electoral system works. They will eventually bring America down if we don't start making drastic changes. Electing Trump is a step in the right direction though.

Do they own voting machines in 16 states like Soros does?

They own and control more in this world than Soros could ever imagine. Soros is to them, about what you are to Trump.

It's not who votes for who, it's who counts the votes.

Look, let me give you an example of how powerful the Rothschilds are. They could pay off the entire U.S. national debt, and it would only be 4% of their wealth. Now you compare that power to some voting machines.
I know this... but now we're getting into ILLUMINATI territory.

How is it Illuminati territory? To point out that Soros is this great dark being because of his wealth and power... yet then Trump has his Sec. of Treasury a guy that worked for the biggest establishment group in the WORLD, that dwarfs Soros and ignore it is silly. They could PAY OFF the entire U.S. national debt 125 times.
Um, no. The total assets in Goldman Sachs - the value of everything they have - does not even scratch the 5% mark of the US national debt.

Do you have any idea how large the national debt is?

Michael Moore now calling for disruption on inaugural day ?????? The man is truly a mental case, and him and Jill should share a padded room together, and not a hotel room. The machines malfunctioning in heavy democrat territories should be more evidence to the federal judges that the recounts are a fraud/waste of time also.

currently the recount has been stopped

by the Board of State Canvassers with permission of federal judge

--LOL

The sad thing is that because of the massive fraud BY THE dEMOCRATS, they have stopped the recount.

Will any of the democrat crooks go to prison over this? Of course not.

What is amazing is that Stein (Soros in reality) was so stupid as to recount democrat votes. Who in this nation does not know that the democrats engage in blatant and rampant voter fraud? :dunno:

It's amazing, despite the fact that the recount in Michigan has brought issues to light about problems with the voting system, which has been the basis for the recount all along, Trump supporters still revel in the ending of the recount before it is finished.

It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Issues Lewd?

:lmao:

It shows MASSIVE election fraud in Detroit, perpetrated by the democrats. This confirms what EVERYONE already knew, democrats cheat in every election

Infowars???

Hey FAWN, this is on EVERY news outlet.

WHO is the FOOL?

Will you apologize to Bassman for being such a petty fucktard? Of course not...

They own and control more in this world than Soros could ever imagine. Soros is to them, about what you are to Trump.

It's not who votes for who, it's who counts the votes.

Look, let me give you an example of how powerful the Rothschilds are. They could pay off the entire U.S. national debt, and it would only be 4% of their wealth. Now you compare that power to some voting machines.
I know this... but now we're getting into ILLUMINATI territory.

How is it Illuminati territory? To point out that Soros is this great dark being because of his wealth and power... yet then Trump has his Sec. of Treasury a guy that worked for the biggest establishment group in the WORLD, that dwarfs Soros and ignore it is silly. They could PAY OFF the entire U.S. national debt 125 times.
Um, no. The total assets in Goldman Sachs - the value of everything they have - does not even scratch the 5% mark of the US national debt.

Do you have any idea how large the national debt is?

Hey numbnuts, I'm talking about the Rothschilds family not Goldman Sachs.

It's amazing, despite the fact that the recount in Michigan has brought issues to light about problems with the voting system, which has been the basis for the recount all along, Trump supporters still revel in the ending of the recount before it is finished.

Issues Lewd?

It shows MASSIVE election fraud in Detroit, perpetrated by the democrats. This confirms what EVERYONE already knew, democrats cheat in every election

How's it massive voter fraud by Democrats that old machines don't work properly? It's called ... old machines that don't work properly. They need replaced. This wouldn't have been brought to people's attention to get fixed without the recounts. Republicans like you should be happy about it. Instead you are happy the recounts stopped. I'm not sure if it's the fact you are blind or dumb.

Good, you do that.

If you want to fix things, do it before the fact and not after. If you can come up with the year we will all see a flawless election, by all means, let us know what that year will be.

We Republicans do want to fix things before they happen. That's why we stand behind Voter-ID. It's the Democrats who are fighting hard and heavy against it bring up false claims of the poor, the minorities, and the elderly.

And if we are both here four years from now, and if Trump decides to run for a second term (which I doubt) I want to see your reaction if people on our side demand recounts in borderline states with no evidence of foul play whatsoever.

Haha you realize there is an election every 4 years? So how do you fix it before the fact? Every year one party or the other isn't going to be happy. So why is NEXT time a better time than THIS time? Oh... because Trump won. Yeah that makes sense. :cuckoo:

That's what I said earlier: one side is not going to be happy. That's the way it rolls. But again, it's one thing to not be happy, it's another to start riots, block traffic with protests, recount elections for no reason, have some worthless fat ass like Michael Moore arrange protests at the inauguration. We Republicans don't do that. We just accept the outcome (grudgingly) and MoveOn.Org.

So again you are deflecting. You're saying we shouldn't have recounts and find problems with voting in states because of protests?

I'm saying we shouldn't have recounts with no evidence of wrongdoing just because your side lost. I'm saying that Democrats should behave like adults and just accept the results unless something obvious points to nefarious activities. Assuming (because you lost) is not evidence enough that something was amiss. You just lost. Get over it.

This is the way WE ALL decided to have elections. We use the Electoral College to represent their states. We do not use popular vote, and we will not convert to using popular vote just because you lost.

The hillarydemrats keep on showing their ignorance of how our electoral system works. They will eventually bring America down if we don't start making drastic changes. Electing Trump is a step in the right direction though.

How the electoral system works? WTF does that comment have to do with finding flaws in the vote polling stations? Are you Trump supporters REALLY this dumb? The recount works in your favor showing problems in polling areas that are largely Democrat, and you don't want the recounts to continue to find more problems.

Now you act like the recounts were stopped by the Democrats. No, the recounts were stopped by the judges.

currently the recount has been stopped

by the Board of State Canvassers with permission of federal judge

--LOL

The sad thing is that because of the massive fraud BY THE dEMOCRATS, they have stopped the recount.

What is amazing is that Stein (Soros in reality) was so stupid as to recount democrat votes. Who in this nation does not know that the democrats engage in blatant and rampant voter fraud? :dunno:

yeah didnt make much sense did it

exposing their own criminality

--LOL

[
How's it massive voter fraud by Democrats that old machines don't work properly?

If the machines don't work, the ballots are not valid - BUT the democrats counted them for Hillary anyway.

It's called ... old machines that don't work properly.

It's called election fraud. Workers turning in ballots that may or may not have been cast, and filling them in on "behalf of faulty machines."

They need replaced. This wouldn't have been brought to people's attention to get fixed without the recounts. Republicans like you should be happy about it. Instead you are happy the recounts stopped. I'm not sure if it's the fact you are blind or dumb.

I would be happy to see the Wayne County canvasing board put into federal prison for election fraud.

And it just might happen.

[
How's it massive voter fraud by Democrats that old machines don't work properly?

If the machines don't work, the ballots are not valid - BUT the democrats counted them for Hillary anyway.

It's called ... old machines that don't work properly.

It's called election fraud. Workers turning in ballots that may or may not have been cast, and filling them in on "behalf of faulty machines."

They need replaced. This wouldn't have been brought to people's attention to get fixed without the recounts. Republicans like you should be happy about it. Instead you are happy the recounts stopped. I'm not sure if it's the fact you are blind or dumb.

I would be happy to see the Wayne County canvasing board put into federal prison for election fraud.

And it just might happen.

No, the machines are fucked up and it didn't register the ballots counted the first time they were scanned, so they got scanned again, yet at the final count, they got counted twice. Read the article. The poll workers didn't know what was happening. This has been going on for years, and has been reported without being fixed. Now BECAUSE OF THE RECOUNT, it is brought to national attention and will get fixed. You should be sucking Jill Stein's dick instead of complaining, but you guys are too dumb to understand that.

How the electoral system works? WTF does that comment have to do with finding flaws in the vote polling stations? Are you Trump supporters REALLY this dumb? The recount works in your favor showing problems in polling areas that are largely Democrat, and you don't want the recounts to continue to find more problems.

Now you act like the recounts were stopped by the Democrats. No, the recounts were stopped by the judges.
. The intent wasn't what you are trying to suggest it was now. You are spinning like a top.

Issues Lewd?

How's it massive voter fraud by Democrats that old machines don't work properly? It's called ... old machines that don't work properly. They need replaced. This wouldn't have been brought to people's attention to get fixed without the recounts. Republicans like you should be happy about it. Instead you are happy the recounts stopped. I'm not sure if it's the fact you are blind or dumb.

It isn't "fraud" at all, we established that as soon as this thread started but Pothead is not exactly the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Actual fraud of course would involve controlling an outcome. And it wouldn't depend on random paper jams when the vote was not even known anyway. You have as much of a chance of losing a vote that way as gaining one.

Some morons just can't help themselves, they're so eager to get their name on the internets that the forget to think about their point first.

Issues Lewd?

It isn't "fraud" at all, we established that as soon as this thread started but Pothead is not exactly the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Actual fraud of course would involve controlling an outcome. And it wouldn't depend on random paper jams when the vote was not even known anyway. You have as much of a chance of losing a vote that way as gaining one.

Some morons just can't help themselves, they're so eager to get their name on the internets that the forget to think about their point first.

That and they don't read the articles they comment on.

Will you go to prison for failing to figure out what "fraud" means? :lol:

Forum List

Back