BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.

This isn't fraud, it's machines malfunctioning.

And what happened to Trump's "millions"?

Yeppers, in PA the machine "calibration" was off so it switched votes to Hillary. Funny how it is always a malfunction when the democrats get caught.

Funny how it's only when this happens to Democrats that Republicans ever remember.

All I know is that people have been concerned about voter fraud and talking about doing something about it for YEARS now, and the liberals would just laugh about it. Now, all of the sudden, they are so CONCERNED about voter fraud. Transparent ninnies is what they are.

All I know is that people have been concerned about voter fraud and talking about doing something about it for YEARS now, and the liberals would just laugh about it. Now, all of the sudden, they are so CONCERNED about voter fraud. Transparent ninnies is what they are.

I've brought this up several times now.

In California it appears Clintons final vote total will exceed Obamas in both
08 and 12.

In national voting it appears the same will hold true. (Mostly because of California)

Can anyone with half a mind actually believe that Clinton had more people enthusiastic about her then Obama????

If an audit of any state is needed, it is California.

I wonder how much these recounts are costing the taxpayers?
Um they aren't at all...

Oh really? Who told you that because guess what? The taxpayers in Michigan are going to be paying around 4 million dollars for this silly recount that accomplished nothing!

Michigan Recount Cost: How Much Will the Recount Cost Taxpayers?
This article is making the stupid assumption that Stein's fundraiser wouldn't cover the cost.

Um they aren't at all...

Bullshit...if Michigan had continued it would have cost Michigan taxpayers $4M. Now the leathery old freak wants a REFUND for not fleecing Michigan voters further. Oh, and the money she's swindled from Hillary isn't going to be refunded...instead they say it will go to "future challenges".

wait hold up, 'scuse me....

--- did you just post "transparent ninnies" on the internet?

I've brought this up several times now.

In California it appears Clintons final vote total will exceed Obamas in both
08 and 12.

In national voting it appears the same will hold true. (Mostly because of California)

Can anyone with half a mind actually believe that Clinton had more people enthusiastic about her then Obama????

If an audit of any state is needed, it is California.

DUH -- there are more votes this year, hello. Because there are more votes every year.

Um they aren't at all...

Oh really? Who told you that because guess what? The taxpayers in Michigan are going to be paying around 4 million dollars for this silly recount that accomplished nothing!

Sump'm fishy here.

From the article:
>> [Michigan Attorney General] Schuette’s lawsuit alleges that the recount has no chance of changing the results and the recount is frivolous because Jill Stein waited three weeks to file it — too close to the deadline to get the results to the Electoral College. ..... He also stated that the recount should be done electronically and not by hand, since a recount done by hand would have no chance of being completed before the December 13 Electoral College deadline. <<
At no point does Schuette explain --- and perhaps is counting on the public not knowing --- that the Electoral College doesn't NEED to know the numbers. It doesn't even need to know the original vote tally. It isn't even necessary for Michigan (or any other state) to hold an Election Day at all.

Um they aren't at all...

Sump'm fishy here.

From the article:
>> [Michigan Attorney General] Schuette’s lawsuit alleges that the recount has no chance of changing the results and the recount is frivolous because Jill Stein waited three weeks to file it — too close to the deadline to get the results to the Electoral College. ..... He also stated that the recount should be done electronically and not by hand, since a recount done by hand would have no chance of being completed before the December 13 Electoral College deadline. <<
At no point does Schuette explain --- and perhaps is counting on the public not knowing --- that the Electoral College doesn't NEED to know the numbers. It doesn't even need to know the original vote tally. It isn't even necessary for Michigan (or any other state) to hold an Election Day at all.

Um they aren't at all...

Bullshit...if Michigan had continued it would have cost Michigan taxpayers $4M. Now the leathery old freak wants a REFUND for not fleecing Michigan voters further. Oh, and the money she's swindled from Hillary isn't going to be refunded...instead they say it will go to "future challenges".
Are you too dumb to realize that she raised the money through a grassroots campaign?

Are you too dumb to realize that she raised the money through a grassroots campaign?

Not as dumb as you are believing that.....bundled "donations" through Hillary and the DNC....nobody even knows who the wrinkled up old hag is.

Sump'm fishy here.

From the article:

Michigan either declares a winner by next Tuesday or their electoral votes don't count...which is exactly what Stein is trying to do...disenfranchise as many voters as she can in the 3 states and send the election into the House. FAIL.

Not as dumb as you are believing that.....bundled "donations" through Hillary and the DNC....nobody even knows who the wrinkled up old hag is.
No evidence whatsoever of that. You just believe what you want to believe. Either way, it wouldn't cost tax payers now would it?

Forum List

Back