BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

Sump'm fishy here.

From the article:
>> [Michigan Attorney General] Schuette’s lawsuit alleges that the recount has no chance of changing the results and the recount is frivolous because Jill Stein waited three weeks to file it — too close to the deadline to get the results to the Electoral College. ..... He also stated that the recount should be done electronically and not by hand, since a recount done by hand would have no chance of being completed before the December 13 Electoral College deadline. <<
At no point does Schuette explain --- and perhaps is counting on the public not knowing --- that the Electoral College doesn't NEED to know the numbers. It doesn't even need to know the original vote tally. It isn't even necessary for Michigan (or any other state) to hold an Election Day at all.

Michigan either declares a winner by next Tuesday or their electoral votes don't count...which is exactly what Stein is trying to do...disenfranchise as many voters as she can in the 3 states and send the election into the House. FAIL.

Michigan will transmit its electoral votes, just as everybody else will. They don't need a recount to do that. They don't even need an election to do that. I just pointed that out while you were going humma-humma-humma. Try shutting the fuck up and reading before you dig yourself even deeper.

Not as dumb as you are believing that.....bundled "donations" through Hillary and the DNC....

Linkie?

is there a link for common sense? Who benefits from trying to overthrow the election...Stein? Why didn't she challenge New Hampshire or Nevada or Colorado? duh

Ah so we're going with the "I just posted it on the internets therefore it must be true" fallacy.
What an original.

Michigan will transmit its electoral votes, just as everybody else will. They don't need a recount to do that. They don't even need an election to do that. I just pointed that out while you were going humma-humma-humma. Try shutting the fuck up and reading before you dig yourself even deeper.

Try kissing my ass ya seedy old fool....electoral votes are assigned to one candidate or the other....it's your smelly communist bitch who wants the recounts, not us.

Try kissing my ass ya seedy old fool....electoral votes are assigned to one candidate or the other....it's your smelly communist bitch who wants the recounts, not us.

Again --- third time now for the shortbus kids ---- that has zero to do with the state (any state) getting its electoral vote in.

In case you missed it three times that's ---- ZERO.

Again --- third time now for the shortbus kids ---- that has zero to do with the state (any state) getting its electoral vote in.

Maybe in Progistan but not in the USofA.....sleep it off.

I wonder how much these recounts are costing the taxpayers?
Um they aren't at all...

Oh really? Who told you that because guess what? The taxpayers in Michigan are going to be paying around 4 million dollars for this silly recount that accomplished nothing!

Michigan Recount Cost: How Much Will the Recount Cost Taxpayers?

Sump'm fishy here.

From the article:
>> [Michigan Attorney General] Schuette’s lawsuit alleges that the recount has no chance of changing the results and the recount is frivolous because Jill Stein waited three weeks to file it — too close to the deadline to get the results to the Electoral College. ..... He also stated that the recount should be done electronically and not by hand, since a recount done by hand would have no chance of being completed before the December 13 Electoral College deadline. <<
At no point does Schuette explain --- and perhaps is counting on the public not knowing --- that the Electoral College doesn't NEED to know the numbers. It doesn't even need to know the original vote tally. It isn't even necessary for Michigan (or any other state) to hold an Election Day at all.
Well, no Pogo that is not necessarily true.

The selection of electors and the rules and laws governing recounts reside within the state that the recount is being held in. I do not know the laws of Michigan concerning recount but I would doubt very much that there are no requirements to complete the recount by a certain time or that the recount does not effect the selection of electors.

The recount is immaterial to the federal government BUT it is the state government that is managing and ruling on the recount being frivolous or not.

Um they aren't at all...

Oh really? Who told you that because guess what? The taxpayers in Michigan are going to be paying around 4 million dollars for this silly recount that accomplished nothing!

Sump'm fishy here.

From the article:
Well, no Pogo that is not necessarily true.

The selection of electors and the rules and laws governing recounts reside within the state that the recount is being held in. I do not know the laws of Michigan concerning recount but I would doubt very much that there are no requirements to complete the recount by a certain time or that the recount does not effect the selection of electors.

The recount is immaterial to the federal government BUT it is the state government that is managing and ruling on the recount being frivolous or not.

Yes, the recount is immaterial to the federal government, which is why I said the EC doesn't need it. That wording was intentional. It's up to Michigan to decide how they formulate their electors but there's no reason not having a recount done would force them to "forfeit". We did this same point in another thread about Wisconsin, where that idea of "forfeit" was floated in the toilet of the topic title -- we flushed it.

As for this topic its thrust is supposedly "voter fraud", and I find it astounding that eighteen people clicked "Winner" on it. If there's that many people walking around who can't tell the difference between fraud and technical malfunctions, perhaps we don't deserve to be voting at all without some kind of intelligence test.

Maybe in Progistan but not in the USofA.....sleep it off.

Then by all means feel free to show the class where the Constitution requires a public election.
We did this before too.

Um they aren't at all...

Sump'm fishy here.

From the article:

It's a REcount. December 13 is the deadline to send the results of the original counts to the electoral college.

Anyhow, it will be interesting to see how much money this ends up costing the taxpayers. I will be looking for that information.

Anyhow, it will be interesting to see how much money this ends up costing the taxpayers. I will be looking for that information.
Why do you people just believe what you want to believe? The recounts were not going to cost anything to tax payers.

Why do you people just believe what you want to believe? The recounts were not going to cost anything to tax payers.

Michigan presidential recount could cost taxpayers nearly $1M

With the recount planned to run over the weekend, there will be overtime costs, travel costs, and security costs among other costs not included in current estimates, Republican officials said in a conference call Tuesday.

Midland County Clerk Ann Manary said the recount will cost her county about $10,000, but the county will only be reimbursed about $5,600 from the state.

Ronna Romney McDaniel, chairwoman of the Michigan Republican Party, noted Stein received only about 400 votes in Midland County, compared to more than 23,000 for Trump.

All I know is that people have been concerned about voter fraud and talking about doing something about it for YEARS now, and the liberals would just laugh about it. Now, all of the sudden, they are so CONCERNED about voter fraud. Transparent ninnies is what they are.

I've brought this up several times now.

In California it appears Clintons final vote total will exceed Obamas in both
08 and 12.

In national voting it appears the same will hold true. (Mostly because of California)

Can anyone with half a mind actually believe that Clinton had more people enthusiastic about her then Obama????

If an audit of any state is needed, it is California.

DUH -- there are more votes this year, hello. Because there are more votes every year.

Suuuurrrrrreeeeee there are

Is that why Obamas vote total in 2012 was LESS than 2008?

Lame arguments are, well, lame

With the recount planned to run over the weekend, there will be overtime costs, travel costs, and security costs among other costs not included in current estimates, Republican officials said in a conference call Tuesday.

Midland County Clerk Ann Manary said the recount will cost her county about $10,000, but the county will only be reimbursed about $5,600 from the state.

Ronna Romney McDaniel, chairwoman of the Michigan Republican Party, noted Stein received only about 400 votes in Midland County, compared to more than 23,000 for Trump.
Lol first you say 4 million now it's 1 huh? This is only assuming Stein wouldn't pay the full costs expected from the state.

Lol first you say 4 million now it's 1 huh? This is only assuming Stein wouldn't pay the full costs expected from the state.
. Stein shouldn't have been allowed the recount authorization to begin with, because she shouldn't have qualified for a recount authorization. Can't the people see now what has gone on here ?? It's all a farce. Hillary Clinton resurfacing in butt hurt mode still, uh should connect the dots.

Stein doesn't have 50 bucks to her name, she is a penniless schitzo that is demanding that the USA listen to her babbles, and because of the dumb US Constitution we have to listen to her.

Recount uncovers serious fraud in Detroit

That a Federal judge was ordered by Obama to halt the recount, as no one in the Obama administration wants Trump to have another 5 million votes and also have won the popular vote. Now this was always the situation, and Obama and Clinton and Trump as well all knew that this was happening before the election, however Trump was expected to lose. Note that if Trump had lost, no recounts would be allowed.

LOL Trump still won

parkinsons-hillary2.jpg

Forum List

Back