Can anyone please tell me if the liberals are claiming that no democrat has ever tried to dig dirt?

Is this what they are claiming? The best quote from JR was the fact that he loved it. I think that is funny as hell.

I don't listen to anything the left have to say. I am long done with all of their double standards, lies and petulant bullshit.

Are they claiming that democrats have never tried to dig up dirt on their political opponents?

Is this what they are saying? The best part about all of this is the dirt that we found out about their pants suit kuuunt is being ignored. By everyone. The actual crimes.
This isn't a one off meeting that happened without a wider context.
You've left out the very important context of the Russians working to influence our election. All of these undisclosed meetings must be viewed within that context.

What about the Ukraine?

Why didn't the Democrats go after Ted Kennedy back when he actually did what Democrats are accusing Trump of doing during the Cold War?
They are worthless fucking losers. Plus, they are wrong about everything.
And of course you and faux noise are right about evah thang.

In September of 2016, Katie Pavlich, Town Hall, The Washington Examiner, Alt Right Media, and Conservative media in it's entirety was railing "IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NO EXCUSE"......

I guess that's only true if it's Hillary.

There is hypocrisy to go around

What does any of that have to do with Russian meddling and the Trump campaign's willingness to participate?

Democrats are completely ok with another country interfering with our election as long as it helps them.

Hmm...I don't see anyone going out of their way to investigate your dubious claims. Our entire govt is however investigating Russian attempts to meddle in our election and now the willingness of the Trump campaign to participate.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

Yep, the hearings should be starting any day now.

Your attempts to deflect are fruitless.

What does any of that have to do with Russian meddling and the Trump campaign's willingness to participate?

Democrats are completely ok with another country interfering with our election as long as it helps them.

Hmm...I don't see anyone going out of their way to investigate your dubious claims. Our entire govt is however investigating Russian attempts to meddle in our election and now the willingness of the Trump campaign to participate.
lol

Good Lord I hate them.

No doubt you do. You end up being wrong everytime.

Is this what they are claiming? The best quote from JR was the fact that he loved it. I think that is funny as hell.

I don't listen to anything the left have to say. I am long done with all of their double standards, lies and petulant bullshit.

Are they claiming that democrats have never tried to dig up dirt on their political opponents?

Is this what they are saying? The best part about all of this is the dirt that we found out about their pants suit kuuunt is being ignored. By everyone. The actual crimes.
This isn't a one off meeting that happened without a wider context.
You've left out the very important context of the Russians working to influence our election. All of these undisclosed meetings must be viewed within that context.

What about the Ukraine?

Why didn't the Democrats go after Ted Kennedy back when he actually did what Democrats are accusing Trump of doing during the Cold War?

Severe case of Trombie Whataboutosis. Better get that looked at.

The problem for you kind is you don't really understand "national security". I'm guessing it's because so many Republicans admire certain foreign aspects. Like Nazism and Mother Russia. If you could take away healthcare for millions of Americans, even putting children in danger, and laugh at their suffering and predicament, then what else are you capable of?
Your kind wants America to be like Russia so of course you don't see helping them as an issue. Putin has murdered over 60 journalists since 1990. You want to do that here so of course, you don't see that as a threat to the American political system. It's all perfectly clear.

More partisan BS that is all made up crap. The lies the left loves to spew.
Explain that to the millions whose healthcare Republicans want to abandon.

Oh, I didn't realize you have seen the bill. What about those that are forced to buy health care to be legal?

Cause and effect people..

Among other things, the primary cause is:
24-7 propaganda and gadgets
Over-population
Lazy, entitled, pampered public who don't know real problems, so they make em up.
Busy work cause-seekers, who don't know real problems, so they make em up.
Dumbed-down populace.

Effect: Narrative "Trumps" rational thought. Everywhere you look people, especially liberals, speak as though their narrative is real when it's clearly not. For example, Trump Jr's meeting with a Russian attorney is treason. The reason liberals are the most guilty is most of these people have an undeveloped prefrontal cortex. The Democrats & progressives are nasty, and they prey on the weakest among us. They also realize they're failing and are desperate to survive. The more desperate they become the more they're willing to sell their souls.

Republicans don't see a difference between looking up Bush's drunk driving record and getting help from Russia in an attempt to destroy the foundation of our country. They are exactly the same.

Republicans don't see a difference between looking up Bush's drunk driving record and getting help from Russia in an attempt to destroy the foundation of our country. They are exactly the same.

WTF?
Why do you think the GOP is trying desperately to shield Trump? It's not Democrats colluding with Russia.

Can anyone please tell me if the liberals are claiming that no democrat has ever tried to dig dirt?

If "digging for dirt" were the only thing going on here, it would be quite normal.

As we all know, however, there is much more to the story.

And it is happening in the context of a much larger story. And it includes verifiable lies.

As we all know.
You are against verifiable lies? You proudly voted for the kuunt witch in a pants suit? That is funny as fuck. You, are dumber than all fuck. Not to mention a pathetic double talking hypocrite.

Give us your best analysis of the golden showers dossier.

I will be expecting for an asshole like you to tell me that it is not the same. Of course not.
The "golden showers dossier"? I don't know much about it - although I have heard Rush talking about, so I'm sure you're well-versed. Some story about Trump asking a hooker to pee on a bed the Obamas slept in or something. Don't know, no proof, don't care.

What does hookers peeing in a bed have to do with Junior meeting with a Russian after learning the Russians were trying to help his Dad? Were the hookers at the meeting? Was the Russian lady a hooker? Is Junior a hooker?

And why are you trying to deflect from your own thread?

:dunno:

Because it's EXACTLY the same thing. The peeing hookers story came from the dossier which was obtained by democrats from a foreign national during the campaign. If it's wrong to obtain "dirt" on an opponent from foreign nationals during a campaign, then it's wrong for Democrats same as Republicans, we don't have a double standard. The only difference is, Trump Jr. didn't obtain any useful information and the democrats reported their information as if it were proven fact.

AND... as it turns out, this lawyer is connected with the Fusion GPS group who was responsible for the dossier.

Why do you think the GOP is trying desperately to shield Trump? It's not Democrats colluding with Russia.

You've not proven any collusion. In fact, everything you've presented so far is a contradiction of collusion. It proves there never was any collusion.

Well, an actual crime was commited.
As an example...consider the docu-drama "How to Catch a Predator"..starring Chris Hanson. Time after time we've seen pedophiles walk into homes on live tv with the intent to have sex with children. Each time they were confronted by Hanson and subsequently charged and arrested based on INTENT. Do you understand..now?

In that example, there was an actual crime intended to be committed. There is no crime here. It's not illegal to try to influence an election, that's precisely what a "campaign" is. It's not illegal (or unethical) to obtain information on your opponent, even from a foreign national.

As an example...consider the docu-drama "How to Catch a Predator"..starring Chris Hanson. Time after time we've seen pedophiles walk into homes on live tv with the intent to have sex with children. Each time they were confronted by Hanson and subsequently charged and arrested based on INTENT. Do you understand..now?

In that example, there was an actual crime intended to be committed. There is no crime here. It's not illegal to try to influence an election, that's precisely what a "campaign" is. It's not illegal (or unethical) to obtain information on your opponent, even from a foreign national.
What about material that came from spies from a hostile foreign government that's trying to interfere with our election process?

Go back to Russia. You aren't welcome here.

Why should Democrats be embarrassed? We didn't elect a crime family into office.

What about material that came from spies from a hostile foreign government that's trying to interfere with our election process?

Unless you have evidence that Donald Trump or one of his surrogates conspired with Russian officials to hack into voting machines and change votes, you don't have a fucking crime. Period!

You keep on trying to spin things into a crime that just aren't illegal. I'm sorry... I wish that you could comprehend the laws of this country and how the real world works, but apparently you don't. So far, everything you've tried to pin on Trump, Hillary and the Democrats are guilty of 100 times worse.

And you don't get to tell me where to go, shitstain. You can go to hell!

Unless you have evidence that Donald Trump or one of his surrogates conspired with Russian officials to hack into voting machines and change votes, you don't have a fucking crime. Period!

You keep on trying to spin things into a crime that just aren't illegal. I'm sorry... I wish that you could comprehend the laws of this country and how the real world works, but apparently you don't. So far, everything you've tried to pin on Trump, Hillary and the Democrats are guilty of 100 times worse.

And you don't get to tell me where to go, shitstain. You can go to hell!
You are pissing in the wind with those morons.

...Are they claiming that democrats have never tried to dig up dirt on their political opponents?

Of course liberals have tried to dig dirt on opponents, not just Republicans either. Hillary Clinton is well known to be corrupt and cronyistic. It was her fan base that initiated the Birther movement. Does anyone here doubt that if Hillary had proof that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii she would've moved heaven and earth, plus spent a ton of cash, to collect the dirt and throw it all over Barack Obama?

While I haven't seen evidence of "actual crimes" being committed by Jr, there is certainly the appearance that crimes could have been committed and that, in itself, is worthy of investigation.

Did Donald Trump Jr. break any laws by seeking damaging information from Russia on Hillary Clinton?
Emails released by Donald Trump Jr. Tuesday show he was excited about the possibility of the Russian government providing him with damaging information about Hillary Clinton during last year's presidential campaign.

"If it's what you say I love it,” the president’s eldest son wrote to an intermediary eager to set up a meeting where Trump Jr. was promised information that would "incriminate" Clinton.

But is that evidence of any crime?

Here’s a look at some of the legal issues that could be in play, based on what we know now....

No, no one is claiming that.

The problem is that when you go digging for dirt with a foreign government, that is against the law. Also, really unseemly.
No, it isn't illegal.

The only reason why it would be illegal is if the foreign government committed a crime to obtain that "dirt", and that applies to domestic sources as well.

You are being brainwashed by the media.

No Democratic president in history has ever had a hostile foreign government break the law to get them elected

No Democratic president in history has ever had key campaign members meet repeatedly with that hostile government

No Democratic president in history has ever had key members of their family actively pursue participating in that illegal action

Forum List

Back