Can someone explain what Bernie Sander's policies are?

not really a policy or legislative agenda, but he wants to nominate a supreme court justice who is clearly in favor of overturning Citizens United

he also wants to move us towards public funding of elections

so he is against free speech

Not at all, I assumed the OP wanted specific and honest answers so I was attempting to do that

not you bernie sanders is against free speech

"he"

he isn't against free speech. At one of his rallies some BLM protestors came on stage and he let them have the microphone, he didn't tell his security to drag them out.

Trump is the only candidate I think who has actually discouraged protestors from being critical of him. he actually has people thrown out of his rallies.

So I guess I will need you to define free speech

he isn't against free speech.

indeed he is if he is against citizens united

Ok can you please give me your definition of free speech so I now what I am in opposition to, specifically.

are you referring to money being equal to speech?

so he is against free speech

Not at all, I assumed the OP wanted specific and honest answers so I was attempting to do that

"he"

he isn't against free speech. At one of his rallies some BLM protestors came on stage and he let them have the microphone, he didn't tell his security to drag them out.

Trump is the only candidate I think who has actually discouraged protestors from being critical of him. he actually has people thrown out of his rallies.

Ok can you please give me your definition of free speech so I now what I am in opposition to, specifically.

are you against citizens united

is that what you are saying

CD3O97hWYAENOz_.png

I just want to know. What are his policies.

It's actually pretty simple. He wants to take all of your money, and buy you a new bicycle, a big screen TV, and a china set. Even if don't want those things.

4. he wants to end fossil fuel subsidies
basic premise is the federal government shouldn't be subsidizing companies that make billions in profits each year

5. infrastructure program to rebuild/upgrade public utilities and roadways

he wants to end fossil fuel subsidies
basic premise is the federal government shouldn't be subsidizing companies that make billions in profits each year

I agree that the government shouldn't subsidize profitable companies.....or unprofitable ones.
That being said what subsidies do fossil fuels get?

"he"

I guess if your metric is CU then yes I am

I agree that the government shouldn't subsidize profitable companies.....or unprofitable ones.

What pisses the left off is that government doesn't get 100% of the fossil fuel profits like governments in some other countries do, if they did the left would tap every damn natural resource we have.

"he"

I guess if your metric is CU then yes I am

what is cu

but at any rate why would you be in favor of banning free speech

What pisses the left off is that government doesn't get 100% of the fossil fuel profits like governments in some other countries do, if they did the left would tap every damn natural resource we have.

they would suck it dry

they would suck it dry

Your goddamn right they would. If you look at the left's hatred of corporations they are those corporations making profits off natural resources, timber, mining, energy, etc.

An end to neo-con belligerence. That is a key difference between him and HRC

they would suck it dry

Your goddamn right they would. If you look at the left's hatred of corporations they are those corporations making profits off natural resources, timber, mining, energy, etc.

Obama gave money to tesla, solyndra, the automotive companies, etc etc etc. He has given billions to corporations now tell me how the left hates corporations

they would suck it dry

Obama gave money to tesla, solyndra, the automotive companies, etc etc etc. He has given billions to corporations now tell me how the left hates corporations

I want to know about these fossil fuel subsidies.

they would suck it dry

I want to know about these fossil fuel subsidies.

Have you googled "U.S. fossil fuel tax breaks and subsidies"

Go wild man, get your learn on

Forum List

Back