canadance owens new documentry exposing blm

She doesn't have to know anything about BLM. The people she's talking to don't know anything about them either. Her listeners will believe anything she makes up to tell them.
True. Sad, but true.

It's hilarious how you racists just do not know how to handle an intelligent black woman.

It's okay. Stick to the ****s who are more your speed, like KamanaWannaSwalla.
It's hilarious how you racists will support any black idiot that validates your racism.

Candace Owens is a dumb pos and she is exactly your speed.

Candace Owens is milking the racists with her grift. She doesn't know anything about BLM.
Owens dug deep and looks where you refuse to look (eg IRS filings). $80M gross revenue, multiple mansions and hard to find where even a penny was spent by BLM to improve even one Black Life.

How and where does racism play into this? This isn’t racism. This is fraud and hypocrisy exposed.

She doesn't have to know anything about BLM. The people she's talking to don't know anything about them either. Her listeners will believe anything she makes up to tell them.
Then get up off your ass and bring some validated data that backs your statement that Owens made this up. A core problem with you people (liberals) is you think you are entitled to make statements as fact from an imagined positioned of authority.

It's hilarious how you racists will support any black idiot that validates your racism.

Candace Owens is a dumb pos and she is exactly your speed.
I’ll bet you say the same thing about all Black women that don’t agree with you or align with your political beliefs.

I’ll bet you say the same thing about all Black women that don’t agree with you or align with your political beliefs.
The ONLY reason you support Owens is because she is black and repeats your racist views. There are a number of real conservative black women who aren't sellouts. I don't agree with them but at least they live in reality.

The ONLY reason you support Owens is because she is black and repeats your racist views. There are a number of real conservative black women who aren't sellouts. I don't agree with them but at least they live in reality.
There are many reasons I support Candace Owens and IM2’s egregious definition of racism is not one of them. You think all of Owens’ views are racist yet I will bet you struggle to name one specifically. Owens exposed the BLM organization for what it is and that is a money grabber that preys on the plights and hardships of Blacks. Booker T.Washington was a prophet that warned US about these people and he’s right.

Coondace Owens is a hit among the racist.
The modern day racist is the Black woman who calls out other Black women who lead an organization that pillages urban areas and leaves Blacks and businesses to suffer while the BLM founders live off their ill-gotten millions in the wealthy hills?

And then you use self license to refer to Ms. Owens as one of the most offensive terms ever that you destroy anyone non-Black for using?

There are many reasons I support Candace Owens and IM2’s egregious definition of racism is not one of them. You think all of Owens’ views are racist yet I will bet you struggle to name one specifically. Owens exposed the BLM organization for what it is and that is a money grabber that preys on the plights and hardships of Blacks. Booker T.Washington was a prophet that warned US about these people and he’s right.

My definiItion of racism is the Webster's definition. You support Owens because she makes you racism OK. Booker T. Washington was wrong when he made his comments during Jim Crow. But white racists gladly repeat his words because they allow them cover. Owens is a joke, a grifter you racists are making rich.

I know all I need to know about them.

They're communists.

End of story

Owens dug deep and looks where you refuse to look (eg IRS filings). $80M gross revenue, multiple mansions and hard to find where even a penny was spent by BLM to improve even one Black Life.

How and where does racism play into this? This isn’t racism. This is fraud and hypocrisy exposed.

Exactly.

In other words, communism.

The modern day racist is the Black woman who calls out other Black women who lead an organization that pillages urban areas and leaves Blacks and businesses to suffer while the BLM founders live off their ill-gotten millions in the wealthy hills?

And then you use self license to refer to Ms. Owens as one of the most offensive terms ever that you destroy anyone non-Black for using?
I call Candace Owens what she is. You see, BLM is not the biggest or most important black organization. But white racists have attacked them just because of their title. Candace Owens attacks them in order to gain favor with them. Meanwhile, she will NEVER run her mouth about organizations like the NAACP or the National Urban League. And she knows she better not even try slamming the NOI.

So you see that your limited knowledge of the black community has you following a sellout and thinking that she is actually doing something when she isn't. And that's because of your problem with BLM. If you look at BLM's financials instead of listening to Owens, you find they dished out 21.7 million dollars to black community organizations last year. Candace Owens won't tell you that.

Last edited:
Then get up off your ass and bring some validated data that backs your statement that Owens made this up. A core problem with you people (liberals) is you think you are entitled to make statements as fact from an imagined positioned of authority.
Candace Owens DOESN'T know. How about you show some data from Owens that proves shes does?

Forum List

Back