Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm wondering why Lee was not asked about the opening statement concerning "improperly trying to touch Casey". Anyone have a clue?

Why touch it? Cross didn't either. IIRC there is evidence the defense does not want in from Lazzro and some of her jail house letters that will impeach JB opening statement fib. If nothing more is said, it is not evidence - just gossip.

Also in his opening statement JB claims Lee followed in his fathers footsteps, but didn't go as far....then he makes the claim that the FBI did a paternity test.

How can you not go far and be a rapist???

Did he make a claim as to what were the results of that paternity test?

I'm wondering why Lee was not asked about the opening statement concerning "improperly trying to touch Casey". Anyone have a clue?

Why touch it? Cross didn't either. IIRC there is evidence the defense does not want in from Lazzro and some of her jail house letters that will impeach JB opening statement fib. If nothing more is said, it is not evidence - just gossip.

Also in his opening statement JB claims Lee followed in his fathers footsteps, but didn't go as far....then he makes the claim that the FBI did a paternity test.

I find that whole thing just weird. Why bring it up in the beginning and not follow through while he is on the stand? Unless both sides are waiting for a more crucial moment.

PS....Grace? You're not welcomed to answer any of my posts. So please respect that.

LOL!!! Why would I respect you when you clearly haven't shown the same courtesy to me?
I might have to use that in my sigline. It's just precious. LOL!!!

Meanwhile....BACK on topic.....

I saw a clip where people were RUNNING to get in the courtroom for those 50 public seats, and some were laughing. Is it just me, or is it sad that people think of this as a circus and forget about a 3 year old little girl died in such a manner? Have some forgotten Caylee in this mess? I'm thinking they have.:(

I was at the doctors today getting xrays of my knee, and there was a 3 year old boy in the waiting room, quietly playing with his toys. I couldn't help but think of Caylee. Sigh.

Who the fuck cares about your knees. Leave your personal shit off this forum!!!

Do you think you're so self-important?
Let me tell you exactly what you are: You're nothing but a Casey-hating Bible-thumper who can't be impartial if your life depended on it.

Yep......."check please, I am outta here"

The majority of you, especially Grace are nothing but a bunch of hateful, inarticulate, one-sided, closed minded individuals who cannot ever be fair during a trial.

Texas Writer? You are of course the exception here. And YOU were the only one who could express yourself without name-flinging. I take it you're an adult. Unlike most on here.

There is absolutely NO information anyone can ascertain from this thread. If anyone wants their energy sucked and head bit off because you're impartial then, this is the place!
Have fun.
All this after
So kiss my ass!
:eek:
Keepin' it classy and on topic I see :lol:

No.

The were negative though

I find that whole thing just weird. Why bring it up in the beginning and not follow through while he is on the stand? Unless both sides are waiting for a more crucial moment.
The defense planted a seed. They are not obligated to address it again. I suspect they can't due to her many lies and his mess up in the opening. jmo of course

No.

The were negative though

Does that mean neither father nor brother was the sire as may have been intimated by the defense?

Last edited:
LOL!!! Why would I respect you when you clearly haven't shown the same courtesy to me?
I might have to use that in my sigline. It's just precious. LOL!!!

Meanwhile....BACK on topic.....

I saw a clip where people were RUNNING to get in the courtroom for those 50 public seats, and some were laughing. Is it just me, or is it sad that people think of this as a circus and forget about a 3 year old little girl died in such a manner? Have some forgotten Caylee in this mess? I'm thinking they have.:(

I was at the doctors today getting xrays of my knee, and there was a 3 year old boy in the waiting room, quietly playing with his toys. I couldn't help but think of Caylee. Sigh.

Who the fuck cares about your knees. Leave your personal shit off this forum!!!

Do you think you're so self-important?
Let me tell you exactly what you are: You're nothing but a Casey-hating Bible-thumper who can't be impartial if your life depended on it.

Yep......."check please, I am outta here"

The majority of you, especially Grace are nothing but a bunch of hateful, inarticulate, one-sided, closed minded individuals who cannot ever be fair during a trial.

Texas Writer? You are of course the exception here. And YOU were the only one who could express yourself without name-flinging. I take it you're an adult. Unlike most on here.

There is absolutely NO information anyone can ascertain from this thread. If anyone wants their energy sucked and head bit off because you're impartial then, this is the place!
Have fun.
All this after
So kiss my ass!
:eek:
Keepin' it classy and on topic I see :lol:

Hilarious watching her foam up, ain't it? :laugh:

No.

The were negative though

Does that mean neither father nor brother was the sire as may have been intimated by the defense?

I was flipping channels, but someone asked if George could sue the defense for putting that all out there and Casey is found guilty. The answer was "no".

If he didn't do the claimed offense, he could lose his job, lose his standing in the community, et al. I loaded the Casey Anthony trial into google and[URL="http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2011/06/after-watching-the-gut-wrenching-testimony-yesterday-where-cindy-relived-the-day-she-learned-caylee-was-missing-the.html"] found this by Aphrodite Jones.[/URL]

I really hadn't followed this too closely until I decided to open this thread today to see what the thinking was. I'm not sure I have a handle on Casey Anthony. I wouldn't want to be her lawyer, and I truly wouldn't want to be on the jury hearing her case.

Last edited:

I was flipping channels, but someone asked if George could sue the defense for putting that all out there and Casey is found guilty. The answer was "no".

If he didn't do the claimed offense, he could lose his job, lose his standing in the community, et al. I loaded the Casey Anthony trial into google and[URL="http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2011/06/after-watching-the-gut-wrenching-testimony-yesterday-where-cindy-relived-the-day-she-learned-caylee-was-missing-the.html"] found this by Aphrodite Jones.[/URL]

I really hadn't followed this too closely until I decided to open this thread today to see what the thinking was. I'm not sure I have a handle on Casey Anthony. I wouldn't want to be her lawyer, and I truly wouldn't want to be on the jury hearing her case.

From your link in the comment section:

I think that Casey’s motive, of course, is that Caylee was cramping her style, AND Caylee was about to be old enough to talk and say things like, “Who is Zanny? That’s not where I was today.” A talking Caylee was very threatening to Casey

Hmmmm. Never thought of that. But that is something to consider.

Good Morning Y'all.

I, too, was wondering why Lee wasn't asked about the alledged sexual abuse and I heard on one of the talking heads show sometime in the middle of the night, that the State didn't address it, therefore the topic wasn't open for the DT to address it.

If I was the State I would have put it out there -- it could be an elephant in the room as far as the Jury is concerned. I do think the DT will address it when they get their time on the floor.

I believe the State didn't open that door, because they didn't want the DT to possibly get in the paternity test and Lee's refusal to take it. But, I do think the DT will try to bring it up.

That testimony would/will probably send the jury's head spinning.

Good Morning Y'all.

I, too, was wondering why Lee wasn't asked about the alledged sexual abuse and I heard on one of the talking heads show sometime in the middle of the night, that the State didn't address it, therefore the topic wasn't open for the DT to address it.

If I was the State I would have put it out there -- it could be an elephant in the room as far as the Jury is concerned. I do think the DT will address it when they get their time on the floor.

I believe the State didn't open that door, because they didn't want the DT to possibly get in the paternity test and Lee's refusal to take it. But, I do think the DT will try to bring it up.

That testimony would/will probably send the jury's head spinning.
Link?

All I can find is :
Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, have voluntarily provided investigators with DNA samples, which are currently being compared to hairs found in the trunk of the car. Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, initially refused to provide investigators with a sample; however he later submitted to that request when investigators served
LINK

I don't recall Cindy being accused of molestation :)

It was the FBI that requested the DNA Paternity testing on Lee Anthony, after his refusal to take one.

Page 26 -- notes about Lee Anthony's refusal to take test. (Sept 12th 2008)
Page 2 ----states Lee Anthony is not the biological father of Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony Report FBI Exam 29Sept09

I'm wondering why they tested Lee in the first place. Surely, they didn't go on just the word of a young woman that had them all chasing their tails with what they had to know by this date was a series of lies.

And I came across this document where in August/September of 2008, the FBI was asking for a number of people to take polygraphs. Five of them agreed to voluntarily submit to the test. Three did not agree to submit to the test.
Those three individuals were George, Cindy and Lee Anthony.

Casey Anthony fbi polygraph

I can not understand why the hell the immediate family of a, at that date, still missing 3 year old child would refuse to take a polygraph. I suppose one could say that they were still in protection mode of Casey Anthony. But, if that's the case, who was left to protect Caylee?

Oh! I was channel surfing in the middle of the night, and I came across Nancy Disgrace -- just in time to hear her make this statement -- and I'm paraphrasing . . .

NG "And it was even ridiculously suggested in court that the Anthony's made money off of dead little Caylee. Not true!"

Is she watching the same trial that we are?

And then I thought, lemme see -- it was her show that had the new exclusive of the video of Caylee's 2nd birthday party. I wonder if NG's show pays for such things?

"Looks like individual will not cooperate"..... Samples collected from Lee on 10/8, a few weeks later.

We won't agree on this. I see nothing shady. It's insulting and the proof is in the results

Once again, as long as the prosecution is still presenting ITS case, the defense must stick to the scenarios the prosecution puts forth. It can't go venturing off into different territories, which is why you've seen so many sidebars after an objection by the prosecution to a question posed by the defense of the prosecution's witness. The defense will eventually "have their day in court" which will undoubtedly include many of the questions requiring answers that some of us are posing here, but just now now.

Once again, as long as the prosecution is still presenting ITS case, the defense must stick to the scenarios the prosecution puts forth. It can't go venturing off into different territories, which is why you've seen so many sidebars after an objection by the prosecution to a question posed by the defense of the prosecution's witness. The defense will eventually "have their day in court" which will undoubtedly include many of the questions requiring answers that some of us are posing here, but just now now.

Thats the right answer but we're discussing JB here so I still wonder. :lol:

Thats the right answer but we're discussing JB here so I still wonder. :lol:

He's the lead defense attorney. What's not to get? If he had put a question to Lee Anthony about sexual indiscretions toward Casey now, it would not have been allowed at this point in time UNLESS the prosecutor had brought the issue into his line of questioning. And of course he wouldn't do that.

He's the lead defense attorney. What's not to get? If he had put a question to Lee Anthony about sexual indiscretions toward Casey now, it would not have been allowed at this point in time UNLESS the prosecutor had brought the issue into his line of questioning. And of course he wouldn't do that.

I said it was the right answer, I get it.

If he tried, the prosecution would object and it would be sustained. Those are exactly the games JB plays. Trying to plant the idea in the jury's heads the prosecution wants to hide something.

You know where I stand, so you must know I think JB is taking the jury for fools with his defense.

I've been listening this morning to the taped interrogation of Casey Anthony, and it's totally bizarre that she absolutely did not break under their intense questioning. When she was actually allowed time to answer a question, Casey continued to maintain over and over again that she did not know (at that time) where Caylee was and that if she had just wanted to be rid of her, she would have just left her with her parents to take care of. (Well of course. That's the most puzzling part of all.)

Caught redhanded in her lies, I do not know what to make of her other than she is acting like she has been [in my opinion] professionally hypnotized (programmed) to deny certain things, repeat others as if they were true, and not to waiver at all. Until all of this explained, the only other possibility is that sometimes it's Casey and sometimes it's her alter speaking, acting out, lying. Again, only my opinion, so no need to go into attack mode.

Forum List

Back