Chicago police: Investigative stops down 90%, murder rate back to 1990s level, "ferguson effect"

twit...may I call you twit....or do you prefer...moron? Twit.....the murder rate in all cities is spiking because the democrats and their brownshirts are attacking the police......even the Director of the FBI has addressed the issue.

The information is linked...and if you were even remotely intelligent you would see it comes directly from the CDC...but since you are a left wing, anti gun nut.....truth, facts and reality can find no place in your brain......you have "Reality Dyslexia." You can't help it....but it is not helping you.......

At a bear minimum, law abiding citzens carrying guns for self defense does not increase the gun murder rate or the violent crime rate...as the stats show........and 18 studies show it helps lower the crime rate.......

Studies that are all bullshit... Why do you waste my time with this shit?

The murder rate is spiking because you guys have put 50 million more guns on the streets since Obama took office, and struck down sensible gun laws that these cities have imposed.

The fact that the community no longer trusts the police is part of the problem, but when you have cases like Laquan McDonald, where this kid was murdered in the middle of the street and they spent a year covering it up, there's a good reason for that.

So explain the reason New York has less murders, less gun control, with three times the population of Chicago.

None of those statements are actually true... but thats okay.

Actually they are true, however you are a liar.

New York City has a population of 8.4 million.

Chicago has a population of 2.7 million.

Murders in New York City in 2013, 333.

Murders in Chicago in 2013, 415.

Six inch pocket knife he engaged directly ahead of getting shot. Hmmmm tells me, don't threaten an officer with a gun. Could get you shot. Eh? 16 times. Ouch.

That cops is going to spend the REST OF HIS LIFE in prison being sodomized by black men before they shank his sorry ass. Ouch.

Yep, let em kill each other and stop putting blue lives in harms way. I agree!

Seems to me if you can't enforce the law without killing people of color, maybe you shouldn't be in blue. Maybe you should do something more your speed like be a mall cop.
I agree, let the black kill themselves off. It's nothing to me

Guy, I don't know why you think spamming threads with pages of bullshit statistics and NRA talking points is an argument.

I'm sure the NRA is getting its money's worth, I suppose.

But the fact is, you guys got what you wanted, Chicago's gun laws were overturned, and the murder rate in this city has been creeping up for years.
Because it proves a point. I realize that facts are hard for you to understand. Yet there they are. Wow!

Because it proves a point. I realize that facts are hard for you to understand. Yet there they are. Wow!

And they are still bullshit. Compared to other industrialized countries which have murder rates in the hundreds, we have them in the tens of thousands. And Dick Tiny thinks because he found one source that says we went down slightly in gun homicides (other sources indicate we haven't) this is a good thing.

When in reality, the government doesn't collect data on gun violence because the NRA doesn't want them to. "Wow, we found the problem doesn't seem nearly as bad when we don't collect data."

Guy, I don't know why you think spamming threads with pages of bullshit statistics and NRA talking points is an argument.

But the fact is, you guys got what you wanted, Chicago's gun laws were overturned, and the murder rate in this city has been creeping up for years.

So explain the reason New York has less murders, less gun control, with three times the population of Chicago.

Actually, they pretty much have the same gun control......Chicago gangs pull the trigger more.

This article shows they pretty much have the same gun control laws...there is a table that shows Chicago, New York and L.A. and how they pretty much have the same gun control laws......I just couldn't get them to post as a table.

Does Chicago Have The Strictest Gun Laws in the Country? It's Complicated

And they are still bullshit. Compared to other industrialized countries which have murder rates in the hundreds, we have them in the tens of thousands. And Dick Tiny thinks because he found one source that says we went down slightly in gun homicides (other sources indicate we haven't) this is a good thing.

When in reality, the government doesn't collect data on gun violence because the NRA doesn't want them to. "Wow, we found the problem doesn't seem nearly as bad when we don't collect data."

Wrong....we had 8,124 gun murders in 2014.... the majority are criminals murdering other criminals in tiny areas of our major cities. The CDC collects gun violence data as does the FBI which is shown in the actual links that I use.......they are from the CDC final death statistics table 10....and FBI table 8 for homicides......but joe has a tough time with facts, the truth and reality.....

I listed the stats for gun deaths from table 8 of the FBI homicide stats going back to 1997.......he can't deal with that because as more Americans owned and actually carried guns...our gun murder rate went way down.........

Chicago gang culture......extremely violent......they shoot often and poorly......
Yeah and it's been in Chicago for many, many years...at least 150 years worth....

The social welfare programs that have created generations of single, teenage mothers have been a new glitch in the system.......young males who never become adult men......who shoot each other over facebook insults....
Leave single, teenaged females out of it. It is young males who never become adult men (at least mentally) you have to thank for that. And single, teenaged females can raise proper children. It is the gang culture started by MEN that steal those children from the rules of civilization, not their mothers. You've been watching too many movies.

twit...may I call you twit....or do you prefer...moron? Twit.....the murder rate in all cities is spiking because the democrats and their brownshirts are attacking the police......even the Director of the FBI has addressed the issue.

The information is linked...and if you were even remotely intelligent you would see it comes directly from the CDC...but since you are a left wing, anti gun nut.....truth, facts and reality can find no place in your brain......you have "Reality Dyslexia." You can't help it....but it is not helping you.......

At a bear minimum, law abiding citzens carrying guns for self defense does not increase the gun murder rate or the violent crime rate...as the stats show........and 18 studies show it helps lower the crime rate.......

Studies that are all bullshit... Why do you waste my time with this shit?

The murder rate is spiking because you guys have put 50 million more guns on the streets since Obama took office, and struck down sensible gun laws that these cities have imposed.

The fact that the community no longer trusts the police is part of the problem, but when you have cases like Laquan McDonald, where this kid was murdered in the middle of the street and they spent a year covering it up, there's a good reason for that.

Nope....the police are slowing down, and only responding to direct 911 calls........they are not making traffic stops where they are required by the ACLU to do mountains of paperwork that will expose them to problems because most of the crime in the city is committed by minorities...why bother risking your family, your career and your freedom.....they have decided not to, and the gun murder rate in the democrat paradises is going up....

Chicago gang culture......extremely violent......they shoot often and poorly......
Yeah and it's been in Chicago for many, many years...at least 150 years worth....

The social welfare programs that have created generations of single, teenage mothers have been a new glitch in the system.......young males who never become adult men......who shoot each other over facebook insults....
Leave single, teenaged females out of it. It is young males who never become adult men (at least mentally) you have to thank for that. And single, teenaged females can raise proper children. It is the gang culture started by MEN that steal those children from the rules of civilization, not their mothers. You've been watching too many movies.

Wrong......young males need fathers.......single teenage mothers without husbands to be role models for their children are not capable of raising adult males........are there a few who can...yes.....but as we see with an over 72% out of wedlock birth rate for blacks....it is not the rule........

Have you dealt with teenage girls.....? Do you really expect generations of teenage mothers as role models for other teenage mothers to know how to train young males to be adult, civilized men....

And you are part of the problem.....you deny the real reason we have the violence...and so it will go on...

And then they will try to make the case that Chicago gangs get guns from Indiana...that is what the democrats are doing here......

Of course....Vermont...which is right by New York...has the easist access to guns in the country.....

L.A. .....right near Utah, Arizona, and Texas.....all within driving distance....

As I keep pointing out...it is the criminal sub culture that increase the gun murder rate...

Chicago, New York and L.A. all had the same gun control laws.....and their criminals all have easy access to states with looser gun control........but still all of the states have federally mandated background checks.....

And yet Chicago has had the highest gun murder rate, with the smallest population of the 3..........

The criminal sub culture in Chicago is more willing to pull the trigger and murder...that is the difference, not access to guns.

And then they will try to make the case that Chicago gangs get guns from Indiana...that is what the democrats are doing here......

Of course....Vermont...which is right by New York...has the easist access to guns in the country.....

L.A. .....right near Utah, Arizona, and Texas.....all within driving distance....

As I keep pointing out...it is the criminal sub culture that increase the gun murder rate...

Chicago, New York and L.A. all had the same gun control laws.....and their criminals all have easy access to states with looser gun control........but still all of the states have federally mandated background checks.....

And yet Chicago has had the highest gun murder rate, with the smallest population of the 3..........

The criminal sub culture in Chicago is more willing to pull the trigger and murder...that is the difference, not access to guns.

That's my point, it is the culture, it is the people. Not the guns, it's the culture that breeds and nurtures the violence.

The issue is that doesn't fit the Democratic Party's agenda. All they have is what Joe spews, which is lie after lie after lie.

Population of the 3 cities

US Census releases its 2014 city population estimates for July 1, 2013

New York.... 8,405,837

Los Angeles....3,884,307

Chicago........2,718,782

Violent Crime rate per capita of the 3 cities...

FBI's Violent Crime Statistics For Every City In America

New York.......596.7

Los Angeles......490.71

Chicago......... 884.26

Murder rate of the 3 cities....

FBI's Violent Crime Statistics For Every City In America

New York....3.93

Los Angeles.....6.66

Chicago.....15.09

Same gun control laws......

Last edited:
And from that same link...

Violent Crime In America

The country saw a drop in overall violent crime by 1.6 percent between 2013 and 2014. That includes a 2 percent drop in murders, a 6.7 percent drop in robberies and a .7 percent rise in aggravated assaults across America.

Now...from the FBI state level crime for 2014....

Table 8

Population:

New York.... 8,473,938

Los Angeles...3,906,772

Chicago..........2,724,121

Houston..........2,219,933 (gun friendly state)

Murder Number:

New York.........333

Los Angeles....262

Chicago..........411

Houston..........242 (gun friendly state)

( Houston: Their criminals don't have to leave the state..as alleged by New York, and Chicago as to why they have guns in their strict gun controlled cities.)

Can't blame cops anywhere for backing off, so none of this can be a surprise.

No, you are wrong....more Americans now own and carry guns for self defense and our gun murder rate has been going down....

violent-crime.jpg

Forum List

Back