college course on hating white people

When that course starts, I've a mind to invite that Sociology professor to join USMB and bone up on posts by tigerred59 . He'll get a kick out of her posts.
Admit it horseshit, you got a crush on me.....you seem to either hate on me or give me props...now which is it old white man? Are you for the dark meat or the turkey's white ass? Either way, you racist pile of roach shit, I am a voice of reckon here and yous best get use to it, I ain't going no where!!
Hey, Brown Sugar! I reckon you're not pleased that I'm going to get you some free publicity. I can make ya famous and you don't appreciate my efforts. Reckon I'm gonna cry.

Reading this profs history and who he aspires to, he is obviously a racist personified.

Blacks do not do as well as whites because unknown to most white people the civil rights movement has not really begun. You have to admit the white man has been in power for centuries , and since Trump is not going to help inner city public schools or inner city crime, except to complain about it, it will most likely continue.

What a load, blacks and whites starting in the same tax bracket have nearly identical levels of socioeconomic mobility provided that 1) they graduate from highschool and 2) come from two parent households, the problem is that blacks have disproportionately higher dropout rates and more children out of wedlock.

Blacks do not do as well as whites because unknown to most white people the civil rights movement has not really begun. You have to admit the white man has been in power for centuries , and since Trump is not going to help inner city public schools or inner city crime, except to complain about it, it will most likely continue.
Yep. That's why Africa is the epitome of freedom and success.

Trump said a lot of his friends are making big bucks in Africa, Dictators and Kleptocrats are one reason.

We seem to be having that problem here now, see my sig. Lots of whites are poor and homeless, and drug addicts, do not think otherwise.

What a load, blacks and whites starting in the same tax bracket have nearly identical levels of socioeconomic mobility provided that 1) they graduate from highschool and 2) come from two parent households, the problem is that blacks have disproportionately higher dropout rates and more children out of wedlock.

Why?

Yep. That's why Africa is the epitome of freedom and success.

Trump said a lot of his friends are making big bucks in Africa, Dictators and Kleptocrats are one reason.

We seem to be having that problem here now, see my sig. Lots of whites are poor and homeless, and drug addicts, do not think otherwise.

lots of people thruout the world are homeless and addicted.
There are lots of dictators and kleptocrats in the world ----the MAJORITY are not "trump's friends" Bashar Assad was and still wants to be a dictator and kleptocrat
Your comment is as trite and silly as is your siggy-----what else is new?

Why?

A cycle of negative reinforcement that builds upon itself exponentially from generation to generation.

Why?

Culture mediated by a long and complex development-----
some of this hails back to Africa, other aspects as a
result of slavery. Under what rock have you been napping over the past 60 years. Lots of people have dealt intelligently with these issues---------most who have "dealt" have been idiots

Why?

A cycle of negative reinforcement that builds upon itself exponentially from generation to generation.

what cause the negativity?

Why?

It starts with the family, the breakdown of the nuclear family in the black community has grown exponentially since the end of the civil rights era.

Damn, now who do you think might object to a course like that?

People who don't like postmodernist neo marxian professors using identity politics to brainwash an entire generation?

Is that some kind of code for we don't want them Uppity Knee Grows talking trash about our true heritage and legacy?

Is that a required course or an elective? Is this the first of it's kind?

You mad bro?

Why?

To add to my last post:

A lack of traditional values and a perpetual victimhood mantality continuously reinforced by the left in their bid for power through divide and conquer identity politics.

People who don't like postmodernist neo marxian professors using identity politics to brainwash an entire generation?

Is that some kind of code for we don't want them Uppity Knee Grows talking trash about our true heritage and legacy?

You mad bro?
It's a simple explanation that is not Shakespearean, bro.

You mad bro?
It's a simple explanation that is not Shakespearean, bro.

LOL

Post-modern neo-Marxist cultural Marxists are coming to get you!

Forum List

Back