Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

...Well, when you said you support "gay marriage," I assumed you were referring to government marriage. Is that not the case?
"Gay marriage" is a euphemism for the 1138 Federal rights and benefits given to married couples. The marriage itself is a religious issue. The rights and benefits (e.g. survivorship, tax breaks, parental rights and obligations, etc) are a secular government issue.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d04353r.pdf
"Consequently, as of December 31, 2003, our research identified a total of 1,138 federal statutory provisions classified to the United States Code in which marital status is a factor in determining or receiving benefits, rights, and privileges."

Appendices 1-4 of the linked PDF list the benefits, rights and privileges.

Exactly, you are referring to government "benefits." Why would a libertarian believe that government should treat any of it's citizens differently than other citizens? What basis is pairing up, straight or gay, a reasonable basis for government to reward you with government perks?

There is nothing libertarian about marriage being a government function at all. And there is a better solution that would be available to every citizen for everything government marriage cures. Taxes should be flat, no one should pay a death tax, paternity should be based on genes not marriage certificates, etc. A private contract could specify any monetary agreement. There is nothing that government marriage is needed for. That is a lot more libertarian than government discrimination for people pairing up
That's the point: if government is going to give benefits to one, they should give to all.

I'm fine with eliminating all marriage tax breaks and other federally-funded (and state) financial breaks for married couples.

How do you propose to solve the problem of children such as deadbeat spouses and survivorship? Don't forget adopted children.

I am accusing you of being Trump stump sucker, as I believe many of you are.
Yep. Use of an accusation of homosexuality as a personal smear. That's homophobic, and vulgar and very rude and "nasty". And you pretend to be the aggrieved party. Troll.
Yup because you were being a trolling asshole. This is your life, Correll.

How exactly was I being a troll?

By pointing out that your sexual imagery did not reflect on us, but on you for using it?

That's not being a troll, that's calling you on your homophobic bullshit.

bitch please! you and jimblowme are the very definition of homophobia

I'm not the one accusing other men of sucking dick as a personal attack.

That's Jake. Not me.

You libs are supposedly so concerned about bigotry, but when one of your own is doing it, suddenly you cant' even see it.
what does bill Clintons womanizing have to do with your blatant homophobia ? ............jack shit that's what!
fail.

Nothing in your post had anything to do with anything in my post.

Jake is accusing Trump supporters of sucking dick as a personal smear.

That's homophobia.....

That's ridiculous. No one thinks you are afraid to suck dick. Quite the contrary...

So anyway, no, he won't deport 11 million people.

I'm disappointed in you. I expect such behavior from Jake.

Your smear was homophobic too.

And if elected, I am sure he will try to deport 11 million illegals.

He might be stopped by the Courts or Congress, but that will be on them.

Gee, that's going to be expensive . Can we try incinerating them alive like the Nazis did in Germany and Waco?

I'm disappointed in you. I expect such behavior from Jake.

Your smear was homophobic too.

And if elected, I am sure he will try to deport 11 million illegals.

He might be stopped by the Courts or Congress, but that will be on them.
You are disappointed with Unkotares behavior?

Let's work on raising your standards, Correll. :D

Vandals is right.

If we thought there was a chance for completeing a 1900 mile wall, we would all be putting together "let's build a wall" companies on the boarder. We could employ a lot of our black, white, and hispanic poor folks on it.

But it is not going to happen.

Democrats wouldn't do that because they have no intention of controlling the border. When Trump gets elected, the preparations will commence.
Interesting that Trump would hinder the importation of his undocumented workers.
Trump has NEVER knowingly hired an illegal worker. EVER! You fucking POS!
ONCE a few years ago a contractor working on a Trump building project hired a few illegals.
When Trump found out he tore the contract up.
You are so fucking stupid you won't believe that if ANY unions who Trump MUST work with found out Trump was using illegal workers they would NEVER work for Trump again!
Fucking grow up!

Dude Trumpoline hired foreign workers because he cannot find waitress, cooks and janitors to work in his resort In Florida. Grow up idiot.

...E-Verify has problems, mostly regarding what employers can do when they think the documentation presented is hinky, but we need to do something of that sort, agreed.
Just a guess, but fixing E-Verify has to be cheaper than spending 10-15 Billion per year building, maintaining and staffing a 1900+ wall.

I am accusing you of being Trump stump sucker, as I believe many of you are.
Yep. Use of an accusation of homosexuality as a personal smear. That's homophobic, and vulgar and very rude and "nasty". And you pretend to be the aggrieved party. Troll.
Yup because you were being a trolling asshole. This is your life, Correll.

How exactly was I being a troll?

By pointing out that your sexual imagery did not reflect on us, but on you for using it?

That's not being a troll, that's calling you on your homophobic bullshit.
You are a homophobic and racist troll. You just don't like being told the truth. So . . . don't do it.

Stop trolling the thread and address the OP. Trump has no intention of deporting anyone.

...E-Verify has problems, mostly regarding what employers can do when they think the documentation presented is hinky, but we need to do something of that sort, agreed.
Just a guess, but fixing E-Verify has to be cheaper than spending 10-15 Billion per year building, maintaining and staffing a 1900+ wall.
Plus catching those who have absolutely no intention of being caught.

...Well, when you said you support "gay marriage," I assumed you were referring to government marriage. Is that not the case?
"Gay marriage" is a euphemism for the 1138 Federal rights and benefits given to married couples. The marriage itself is a religious issue. The rights and benefits (e.g. survivorship, tax breaks, parental rights and obligations, etc) are a secular government issue.

"Consequently, as of December 31, 2003, our research identified a total of 1,138 federal statutory provisions classified to the United States Code in which marital status is a factor in determining or receiving benefits, rights, and privileges."

Exactly, you are referring to government "benefits." Why would a libertarian believe that government should treat any of it's citizens differently than other citizens? What basis is pairing up, straight or gay, a reasonable basis for government to reward you with government perks?

There is nothing libertarian about marriage being a government function at all. And there is a better solution that would be available to every citizen for everything government marriage cures. Taxes should be flat, no one should pay a death tax, paternity should be based on genes not marriage certificates, etc. A private contract could specify any monetary agreement. There is nothing that government marriage is needed for. That is a lot more libertarian than government discrimination for people pairing up

But marriage IS a legal contract. That's why a legal guarantor is needed.

It's government laws and regulations. A contract is something you negotiate with someone. It's not something government dictates and can change at will

CAN be, not IS.

I was at a gay wedding with my girlfriend (her friends) in Key West around 1995. After the ceremony, were they married or not?

I believe they were married. Just because the US government didn't recognize the marriage as "legal" and, therefore, refused to grant them tax breaks and other rights, benefits and privileges doesn't mean they weren't married.

CAN be, not IS.

I was at a gay wedding with my girlfriend (her friends) in Key West around 1995. After the ceremony, were they married or not?

I believe they were married. Just because the US government didn't recognize the marriage as "legal" and, therefore, refused to grant them tax breaks and other rights, benefits and privileges doesn't mean they weren't married.
Today if they get married again, sure. Not only CAN BE but IS are the facts of the matter right now.

Plus catching those who have absolutely no intention of being caught.

What percentage of criminals intend to be caught?

IMO, a layered defense and enforcement of current laws would be both cheaper and more effective than a wall.
We have an extensive layered defense now. Laws are being enforced. Add mandatory e-verify and draconian business enforcment plus dividend triple fines, and we would have no need for a wall.

It's government laws and regulations. A contract is something you negotiate with someone. It's not something government dictates and can change at will

Lol, wait and think about this for a second....the government can pretty much force you to 'voluntarily' sign a contract just like you 'voluntarily' pay your income taxes.

Your liberal blogs don't carry any weight. Plenty of people would do those jobs. Jackass.

I've personally done many of the jobs they say Americans won't do.
It's the LIB 'man-bun' fairies who are afraid of getting their hands dirty who won't take the jobs available.

And thus, can't imagine that someone else would.

Since you and Dannyboys are old and obsolete .......... You don't have a clue what is going on on the job market. There are jobs available right now for Americans but where are they? Are they applying for these jobs? Some maybe but in general NO.
If this trend keep going.......... more and more companies and hospitals will hire foreign workers that will do janitors and cook like.............. TRUMP.

bitch please! you and jimblowme are the very definition of homophobia

I'm not the one accusing other men of sucking dick as a personal attack.

That's Jake. Not me.

You libs are supposedly so concerned about bigotry, but when one of your own is doing it, suddenly you cant' even see it.
what does bill Clintons womanizing have to do with your blatant homophobia ? ............jack shit that's what!
fail.

Nothing in your post had anything to do with anything in my post.

Jake is accusing Trump supporters of sucking dick as a personal smear.

That's homophobia.....

That's ridiculous. No one thinks you are afraid to suck dick. Quite the contrary...

So anyway, no, he won't deport 11 million people.

I'm disappointed in you. I expect such behavior from Jake.....

Take it easy, I'm sure he sucks dick too.

So anyway, no he won't really try. He would try to make it look like he tried, air enough rhetoric to satisfy the Bud Light at 7AM voting block, and then work with Congress on reasonable reforms which, if passed, he would tout as more than they are and take full credit for them unless or until they prove unpopular. You know, politics.

"There are jobs available right now for Americans but where are they? Are they applying for these jobs? Some maybe but in general NO. "

The above is only an assertion with absolutely no evident, concrete support.

Since we are guessing, like the above, my guess is too many Americans are not willing to retrain.

I've personally done many of the jobs they say Americans won't do.
It's the LIB 'man-bun' fairies who are afraid of getting their hands dirty who won't take the jobs available.

And thus, can't imagine that someone else would.

Since you and Dannyboys are old and obsolete .......... You don't have a clue what is going on on the job market. There are jobs available right now for Americans but where are they? Are they applying for these jobs? Some maybe but in general NO.
If this trend keep going.......... more and more companies and hospitals will hire foreign workers that will do janitors and cook like.............. TRUMP.

hell, Trump brought in 250 glamour models on HB1 visas .... cooks and janitors my butt.

If two parties negotiate a contract, there has to be an authority to enforce it or impose punishment or the contract is meaningless.

Forum List

Back