Democrats Refuse to Compromise... Trump Walks Away...

Still not being SPECIFIC..give us an example of this 'pork' and or 'Democrat goodie' then we can discuss wither or not it's needed.

I gave you the list, would you like to go one at a time? Okay fine. Let's start with the Post Office. Now think, who works at the post office? That's right, unionized postal workers. Where do Democrats get a ton of money from at election time? That's right, unions.

Still not being SPECIFIC..give us an example of this 'pork' and or 'Democrat goodie' then we can discuss wither or not it's needed.

I gave you the list, would you like to go one at a time? Okay fine. Let's start with the Post Office. Now think, who works at the post office? That's right, unionized postal workers. Where do Democrats get a ton of money from at election time? That's right, unions.
Ah, we are getting somewhere..you think the USPS should go under because the postal workers union endorsed Biden..okay, now we know. See how it works when you get specific. I take it had the union come out in support of Trump you would have no problem with them getting some stimulus money.

Last edited:
Ah, we are getting somewhere..you think the USPS should go under because the postal workers union endorsed Biden..

You are a full blown idiot. The USPS has been obsolete for decades and many have called for it to be gotten rid of, for decades.

Why is it that all you liberals are pathetic stupid idiots void of any fact or historical context

Doesn't matter if Elvis in a Union works at the Post Office. The money is only necessary because of the need to switch to mail in voting for a lot of states that didn't rely on it before..all made necessary because of a pandemic brought about by one of the candidate's abysmal response to said pandemic. And then said candidate's Postmaster General, in a blatant attempt at voter suppression, goes to shut down sorting machines and slow the delivery process down (and don't give the whole Obama did it too thing). Thereby helping his boss steal...erm....win the election. You think we'd be having this funding discussion if there was no (or little in the way of) pandemic?

Got anything else?

Ah, we are getting somewhere..you think the USPS should go under because the postal workers union endorsed Biden..

You are a full blown idiot. The USPS has been obsolete for decades and many have called for it to be gotten rid of, for decades.

Why is it that all you liberals are pathetic stupid idiots void of any fact or historical context
Oh, so your one of those who think the USPS should be eliminated..starting the day they unionized I bet.

Link when available.... Reported now on FOX...

Democrats refuse to compromise and want unrealted items that have nothing to do with stimulus and everything to do with power grabs..

Republicans refuse to compromise.

So...where are we?
Same shit differnt day.... Democrats want everything including the kitchen sink and Reps want what is needed... We've already spent to much on a virus that we should never have locked down for...

Really?

In their so called skinny bill....

To help win over conservatives who balked at the earlier GOP proposal, including Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas), the new bill includes measures increasing access to private schools, both through funding and tax breaks for scholarships. The bill would also expand the use of 529 education-savings accounts for home-schooling expenses.
“Now more than ever, families from all walks of life are seeing the need for real school choice,” Mr. Cruz said Wednesday.

Democrats refuse to compromise and want unrealted items that have nothing to do with stimulus and everything to do with power grabs..

For those of you that aren't Talking heads, here is the whole bill from the House. Make Make up your own mind instead of having some Political Hack tell you what you you should think.

H.R.6800

When I read the real bill, I don't see any of what these hacks claim that's supposed to be in there. What they are hoping for is that the Average American is just too stupid or too lazy to actually read it and buy what the political hacks say is true.

I have a better idea: why don't YOU read your own links:

The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • medical product supplies,
  • immigration,
  • student loans and financial aid,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • consumer protection requirements,
  • the U.S. Postal Service,
  • federal elections,
  • aviation and railroad workers, and
  • pension and retirement plans.

Considering these are important programs, which of these are considered Pork? Which one is a bridge to nowhere?

Let's look at a few and tie them in with Covid 19.

Aviation and RR Workers. Those have been hard hit during this time period. The Layoffs of both are about as high as any single other job or higher. And no end in sight. With your Millionaire and Billionaire Buddies getting Millions and Billions for their "Losses" what are these people going to live on since they have exhausted the Unemployment Benefits. That's a few hundred thousand workers without incomes that are going to or have already filed for Welfare.

US Postal Service has NEVER been a profitable business. It was never designed to be. It's a Government Sponsored Agency who is there specifically to serve the nation. Saying that the USPS needs to make money is like saying the DMV should be a profitable business. Every year, the Feds have to kick in X number of bucks into it to make it break even. Some years, more than others. To just shut it off harms everyone. And that is not a reasonable decision, that's strictly a Political decision more of a spiteful move.

Veterans Benefits have been hit hard as we had a heavy influx of Veterans. One of the biggest things we can do is retrain a gun toter into something useful in the civilian market. There just isn't the funds to do this. I've been in that situtation. It's a real bear to have tons of qualification and they be the wrong ones for the job market.

Student Loans and Financial Aid needs to be recalculated. Student loans break the backs of many people right now that don't qualify for those 6 figure jobs. And it doesn't cost any less for an education for someone make a 5 figure job than it does a 6 figure job. But there are a lot more 5 figure jobs available. But when you run up a 50K or more student loan, that 50K+ loan means you will be paying it back for decades. And if you are all of a sudden without a job like today, the loan just keeps growing. So that 45 to 60K job that you may have later (a year or two down the road) means that your student loan will take even longer to pay off. They need help NOW.

Now on to the rest. It's normal to put riders on Bills. And all of these others are necessary. If the Senate wanted to discuss it, they could remove the ones that they disagree with and send it back to the House. That's the way it's supposed to be done. To just say NO on the whole thing is not the way it is supposed to work. Then the House would send their rep over to the senate and they would discuss what would make it work for both parties. Instead, the Senate (meaning Moscow Mitch) just says no. Sorry, Rump isn't the one that is saying "No" on this since it hasn't reached him yet. One side is giving Rump credit where no credit is due and the other side is giving blame where no blame is due. The Blame goes securely on Moscow Mitch.

That's a bunch of total BS.

The democrats passed the Heroes Act in May. The republicans said no.

So to COMPROMISE. The democrats gave a counter offer that was lower than what the Heroes Act had.

The republicans DIDN'T compromise and quickly said NO. Again.

Just this past week the democrats offered ANOTHER COMPROMISE.

The republicans said NO again.

It's not the democrats who aren't wiling to compromise.

It's trump and republicans.

Stop lying.

For those of you that aren't Talking heads, here is the whole bill from the House. Make Make up your own mind instead of having some Political Hack tell you what you you should think.

H.R.6800

When I read the real bill, I don't see any of what these hacks claim that's supposed to be in there. What they are hoping for is that the Average American is just too stupid or too lazy to actually read it and buy what the political hacks say is true.

I have a better idea: why don't YOU read your own links:

The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • medical product supplies,
  • immigration,
  • student loans and financial aid,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • consumer protection requirements,
  • the U.S. Postal Service,
  • federal elections,
  • aviation and railroad workers, and
  • pension and retirement plans.

Considering these are important programs, which of these are considered Pork? Which one is a bridge to nowhere?

Let's look at a few and tie them in with Covid 19.

Aviation and RR Workers. Those have been hard hit during this time period. The Layoffs of both are about as high as any single other job or higher. And no end in sight. With your Millionaire and Billionaire Buddies getting Millions and Billions for their "Losses" what are these people going to live on since they have exhausted the Unemployment Benefits. That's a few hundred thousand workers without incomes that are going to or have already filed for Welfare.

US Postal Service has NEVER been a profitable business. It was never designed to be. It's a Government Sponsored Agency who is there specifically to serve the nation. Saying that the USPS needs to make money is like saying the DMV should be a profitable business. Every year, the Feds have to kick in X number of bucks into it to make it break even. Some years, more than others. To just shut it off harms everyone. And that is not a reasonable decision, that's strictly a Political decision more of a spiteful move.

Veterans Benefits have been hit hard as we had a heavy influx of Veterans. One of the biggest things we can do is retrain a gun toter into something useful in the civilian market. There just isn't the funds to do this. I've been in that situtation. It's a real bear to have tons of qualification and they be the wrong ones for the job market.

Student Loans and Financial Aid needs to be recalculated. Student loans break the backs of many people right now that don't qualify for those 6 figure jobs. And it doesn't cost any less for an education for someone make a 5 figure job than it does a 6 figure job. But there are a lot more 5 figure jobs available. But when you run up a 50K or more student loan, that 50K+ loan means you will be paying it back for decades. And if you are all of a sudden without a job like today, the loan just keeps growing. So that 45 to 60K job that you may have later (a year or two down the road) means that your student loan will take even longer to pay off. They need help NOW.

Now on to the rest. It's normal to put riders on Bills. And all of these others are necessary. If the Senate wanted to discuss it, they could remove the ones that they disagree with and send it back to the House. That's the way it's supposed to be done. To just say NO on the whole thing is not the way it is supposed to work. Then the House would send their rep over to the senate and they would discuss what would make it work for both parties. Instead, the Senate (meaning Moscow Mitch) just says no. Sorry, Rump isn't the one that is saying "No" on this since it hasn't reached him yet. One side is giving Rump credit where no credit is due and the other side is giving blame where no blame is due. The Blame goes securely on Moscow Mitch.

Yep....a true left winger.

You never were anything close to Republican.

If you are what it takes to be a republican, no, I am not. But luckily, when Rump is gone, so are you. Sanity returns.

“Today, once again, President Trump showed his true colors: putting himself first at the expense of the country, with the full complicity of the GOP Members of Congress,” Pelosi said in a statement. “Walking away from coronavirus talks demonstrates that President Trump is unwilling to crush the virus.”

The Democrats’ latest $2.2 trillion coronavirus stimulus proposal — which passed the House last week — still has a much higher price tag than the White House’s roughly $1.6 trillion proposal.

“Sadly, they are rejecting the urgent warnings of Fed Chairman Powell today, that ‘Too little support would lead to a weak recovery, creating unnecessary hardship for households and businesses,” Pelosi added, referring to comments made by Powell earlier Tuesday.

You mean Piglosi is ignoring the Fed's warnings so she can stuff this bill with Democrat pork.

H.R.6800

But then you don't read well so there is that.
"provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;"
This has been the sticking point this entire time. Effing educate yourself. We will NOT bail out your shit blue cities who let people screw them up.

I posted the link the the bill. Not a single person bothered to read and comment on the actual bill. This whole thread is about repeating both sides of the talking heads that neither side has even bothered to actually read the bill itself.

MODS: How about locking this stupidity down. The Average IQ of the posters are going down as long as this exists.

What an ass you are old man. Nobody here shares your high opinion of yourself. Your Blue Shyte Holes are the sticking point. Seattle, Chicago, NYC et al can bail themselves out.

Fuck Fox and their lies and distortions.

Trump pulled the plug on this because he's holding it out as a carrot to get more votes.

U.S. financial markets sour as Trump ends coronavirus relief negotiations

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday called off negotiations with Democratic lawmakers on coronavirus relief legislation until after the election, even as cases of the virus are on the rise across much of the country before flu season.""

"“I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business,” Trump wrote on Twitter a day after emerging from a hospital stay for COVID-19 treatment.""""

"Trump’s move, less than one month before the Nov. 3 presidential and congressional elections, was met with a fierce backlash from Democrats, especially since he instructed Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to instead focus full efforts on Senate confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to fill a vacant Supreme Court seat."""

Really?

I'm still waiting for that big beautiful insurance that is cheaper than Obamacare and everyone loves. He said he would release his plan after the 2016 election. I'm still waiting.

We were supposed to get that new plan he never told us about when trump took office. We're still waiting.

I'm still waiting for him to release his taxes. He said he would release it after the election in 2016. I'm still waiting.

I'm still waiting for Mexico to pay for trump's wall.

I'm still waiting for all that great infrastructure.

I'm still waiting for all that transparency he promised.

He sure puts a lot of things off until AFTER the election doesn't he?

Too bad he never does what he says.

H.R.6800

"provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;"
This has been the sticking point this entire time. Effing educate yourself. We will NOT bail out your shit blue cities who let people screw them up.

But you will bail out all the Red States and Areas. I get you.

Tell you what, how about the States stop paying the Feds. All the State Voters just stop paying the Federal Government a single dime and pay that to the state instead making the Feds do what they once had to do and that is beg to the States for money. You want to turn the clock back, let's do it. And then watch the Red States disappear into oblivion while the Blue States prosper like never before financially.

I posted the link the the bill. Not a single person bothered to read and comment on the actual bill. This whole thread is about repeating both sides of the talking heads that neither side has even bothered to actually read the bill itself.

MODS: How about locking this stupidity down. The Average IQ of the posters are going down as long as this exists.

What an ass you are old man. Nobody here shares your high opinion of yourself. Your Blue Shyte Holes are the sticking point. Seattle, Chicago, NYC et al can bail themselves out.

Those aren't mine. I wouldn't live there just like I wouldn't live in a Red State shithole either.

H.R.6800

But you will bail out all the Red States and Areas. I get you.

Tell you what, how about the States stop paying the Feds. All the State Voters just stop paying the Federal Government a single dime and pay that to the state instead making the Feds do what they once had to do and that is beg to the States for money. You want to turn the clock back, let's do it. And then watch the Red States disappear into oblivion while the Blue States prosper like never before financially.

Red cities aren't burning themselves down dumb ass.

Those aren't mine. I wouldn't live there just like I wouldn't live in a Red State shithole either.

Those are the Cities Nancy wants to bail out, it isn't going to happen.

Yes, Trump has a problems with helping Americans
Just more fuel on the get rid of Trump fire. I think he probably knows it's inevitable at this point..so he's gonna go out being who he is. An incompetent, narcissistic, uncaring gasbag. If he thinks this is going to aid in his re-election, he truly is as dumb as he appears. But, give it 24 hours. Someone may whisper in his ear and he'll see the light.
Yes, Trump has a problems with helping Americans
BUT the POS will help Putin Now he screwed millions as the market crashed

The Democrats put together a bill and passed it and sent it to the Senate and it was rejected = Democrats refuse to compromise.

H.R.6800

Republicans refuse to compromise.

So...where are we?

The great negotiator fails again.

Fuck Fox and their lies and distortions.

Trump pulled the plug on this because he's holding it out as a carrot to get more votes.

U.S. financial markets sour as Trump ends coronavirus relief negotiations

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday called off negotiations with Democratic lawmakers on coronavirus relief legislation until after the election, even as cases of the virus are on the rise across much of the country before flu season.""

"“I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business,” Trump wrote on Twitter a day after emerging from a hospital stay for COVID-19 treatment.""""

"Trump’s move, less than one month before the Nov. 3 presidential and congressional elections, was met with a fierce backlash from Democrats, especially since he instructed Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to instead focus full efforts on Senate confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to fill a vacant Supreme Court seat."""

hahaha....and just like that the super fucked in the head Loony Left LOVES Trumps deficit spending...They are begging him to spend like a drunk virgin sailor in a whore house full of virgin playboy models.
You can't make this shit up..

Forum List

Back