Do liberals even like this country?

NO! QE was not doing that. QE was the Fed lending banks money for them to then lend out to business and consumers. Instead, those banks took the money and gave it to corporations who didn't need it, or kept it for themselves. The whole reasoning behind QE is trickle-down, supply-side economics. Giving to those at the top, and relying on faith that they will trickle-down. They didn't.

No, the government buys treasury bonds and mortgage backed securities. The effects of the stock market are an image of what happens when this takes place:

How does quantitative easing in the U.S. affect the stock market?

These are easily found in the BLS, which is where I got them. What you must do is provide your sources for your claims that the jobs Obama created were part-time jobs. But I'll save you the time; no such data exists because it isn't true.

Here's BLS on Full-time employment:
January, 2009: 115,818,000
January 2017: 124,705,000
+8,887,000

Here's the Fed on Part-time employment:
January 2009: 26,377,000
January 2017: 27,405,000
+1,028,000

So which is more?

Your full-time link didn't work. Your second stated what you said, however it was still an huge increase since the Bush years:

latest_numbers_LNS12600000_2007_2017_all_period_M07_data.gif

Right...the Republican plan for everything is to pretend it doesn't exist. You cut food stamps, then you cut the number of people on food stamps. Only, those people still gotta eat. So you haven't solved the problem. You've avoided it completely either because you're too ignorant or too lazy.

If you want fewer people on food stamps, raise wages. Food stamp amounts are determined by income. So if you make a shitty wage, you qualify for food stamps. The more you make, the less you qualify. You get that, right? The solution to your whining and posturing is very simple; raise the minimum wage. Doing so would move millions off food stamps and/or reduce the amount they get.

No, completely wrong. If you raise minimum wage, the loafers only work less hours to keep their benefits.

I work in industry. I talk to all kinds of business owners and supervisors. Some of them only use temp agencies. They do this to fluctuate their workforce and it enables them to try out employees before they hire them.

Most that I've talked to stated that when they need the temps to work overtime, they refuse. Why? Because (as you stated) the more they work, the less government goodies they get. So for them, it's like working for free.

I evicted a family a couple of years ago. When I noticed problems, I addressed them about it. This was a family of four: an unmarried couple with a 12 year old and a 3 year old.

He refused to work anymore than 40 hours a week. She stayed home and supposedly home schooled the children even though she was as dumb as an ox. Anyway, I suggested that in order to catch up on rent, she could get a part-time job on the weekends while he could stay home with the kids.

They didn't even consider it. Why? Because she was getting $250.00 a month on food stamps. So I took him to court, evicted them, and now it's on his record for many years to come.

The point is, social programs do not help people because it discourages them to work. You are correct on one thing, and that is people have to eat. But nobody ever starved because they got kicked off of food stamps. They go to work instead and make their own money to eat like most other Americans.

Because Boomers started retiring. Duh. They were the largest part of the workforce. Now, that large workforce is retiring, so of course the labor participation rate dipped. This is an example of the kind of disingenuous arguments Conservative make. You choose to withhold details that are detrimental to what we're discussing. I think you make that choice deliberately because, gosh, you just have to preserve your ego.

Hmm. So it seems, the baby boomers must have stopped retiring.

us-labor-force-participation-rate-1c1faf55c6a5fbc9.png

Now take notice when the participation rate leveled off. It was during the reduction of our fuel prices thanks to fracking. DumBama had nothing to do with that, in fact, drilling permits decreased while he was in office.

Not because of Obamacare, but because of trickle-down. Wages weren't rising during Bush the Dumber. And wages started rising at higher rates the final two years of Obama's term, when Obamacare was in full effect, not before it. Yeah, maybe wages stagnated during 2010 and 2011, but they sure as shit didn't stagnate in 2015 or 2016, and by that time, Obamacare had been law for 5-6 years, and the exchanges had been around for 2-3.

But again, that has nothing to do with Commie Care or Obama. It was the extra money we saved from reduced fuel prices: gasoline, natural gas, electricity, all of it.

So Ray...I don't think you really know what you're talking about. You say that most places have competition on technology, which is an important caveat you left out of your original thought. When it comes to who offers you cable/internet service, you do not have competition and free choice because the cable/telecom companies colluded to carve up the United States in order to maintain market share:

There is no evidence of that. Providers are expanding all the time. Just because you can't get U-Verse in your area doesn't mean it's not coming.

We all fight with our internet/ television providers. They put you on a contract for a year or two, then raise prices. When you threaten them by saying you will try out another competitor, they reduce your rates. How can that be collusion?

So you say in order to prepare for the future, people need an education. But you also say that it is incumbent on those people to pay for their own education, that you just said they needed to prepare for the future. And you realize that not paying off student loans until you're 40 doesn't help the economy or your prospects. Because of these massive student loans people have because you've told them they need an education in order to earn in the workforce, those people delay things like starting a family and buying a home because of the debt burden they have. So how is that a solution to our economy or employment, if getting an education means you have to delay owning a home, getting married, or having kids? Employers also now look at your credit history and debt load when they hire you too. So if they're seeing you have hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, they may be less apt to hire you even if you are qualified.

I just offered one solution. As I stated, you can join the military and get college benefits. You can join a religious organization that offers discounts on advanced education.

You can work and take classes as you can afford them. If you borrow, it may only be 20 or 30 grand which most employers would overlook.

So it would seem the more time you spend in schools, the more money you make. Unless you're going to deny the plain facts in front of you. If you want everyone to reach their full potential, why are you handicapping people who come from low-income households? That sounds like the opposite of what you believe, TBH.

How am I handicapping low income households? Anybody can apply for government loans: rich, poor, middle-class. It's less the money for the poor than it is the GPA. Our primary education is in a mess mostly because we have public schooling. The other problem is single-parent homes which are directly proportional to poverty. Single parent homes with a working mother are less likely to be involved in their child's education. Throw them on the buss and it's the teachers problem.

OK...I agree with that. So what do we do about it? You seem to think education and training are the answer. OK. So who pays for it? You're going to make it incumbent on the worker to pay for their own education and training, yet you've just said they can't earn until they have a job. So it's a total Catch-22 that I don't think you even realize. It sounds to me like you would support free public colleges and trade schools, since that's how you educate people. Is that what you support? If so, great! But who pays for it?

Advanced education is an investment like any other. An investment is where you take your own money, put it somewhere where it creates more money, and be ahead of the game by getting back your money plus a profit.

Why is college so expensive? Because it works like any other business: supply and demand.

The more supply and less demand, the lower the cost. The more demand and less supply, the higher the cost. So there is no way I'm for government funding of more demand. Not only would that increase the cost, but it would be a taxpayer burden; not a great idea when you have a country 20 trillion in debt.

Ummm...diversified economy means an economy that doesn't focus on a narrow set of objectives as you've defined it.

What narrow objectives?

I thought we were discussing growth. You're now moving the goalposts. But OK...profit growth and company growth aren't one in the same and are actually mutually exclusive things. You can increase your company's profits while not increasing its sales. You do that by either increasing the price of whatever it is you produce, or by cutting costs (workforce, primarily). Cutting costs and increasing prices doesn't increase sales, however, and may actually harm them. You talked about how QE was all this inflated growth, yet here you are, arguing that inflated profits by way of cost cutting and price increases isn't artificial. When it totally is!

A companies growth is determined by spending vs income. If a company brings in 2 billion dollars a year, but spends 1.7 billion dollars a year, that is insignificant growth. Another company might bring in 5 million dollars a year, but spend only 2 million dollars a year. That's enough growth to attract investors.

Even if the second company maintains their sales, they are a much more attractive investment than the first company even if they increase sales slightly.

We won--you lost. This is what America chose. Go to hell yourself.
More Americans voted for Hillary, than Trump. If it wasn't for extreme gerrymandering, you wouldn't have won shit.

No, if you didn't run a drunken Bozo that was under FBI investigation while running for President, you wouldn't have lost shit.

Here is a county breakdown of the last presidential election. What you're saying is that it's unfair all those tiny blue spots didn't win the election over the rest of the mostly red country.

us-2016-presidential-election-map-3-sm-with-labels-2.png

Every state that had a majority Hillary vote had their electors give her the electoral votes just like Trump. Nothing unfair about that.

No, if you didn't run a drunken Bozo that was under FBI investigation while running for President, you wouldn't have lost shit.

Here is a county breakdown of the last presidential election. What you're saying is that it's unfair all those tiny blue spots didn't win the election over the rest of the mostly red country.

View attachment 143946

Every state that had a majority Hillary vote had their electors give her the electoral votes just like Trump. Nothing unfair about that.
The unfairness was how they drew their district lines. Giving rural white counties with less people more electoral votes and more dense urban areas where minorities lived less votes when they had more people.

View attachment 143946

The unfairness was how they drew their district lines. Giving rural white counties with less people more electoral votes and more dense urban areas where minorities lived less votes when they had more people.

I understand you belong to the party of excuses, but to say your candidate didn't lose because she was generally disliked, didn't lose because she insulted millions of people by referring to them as deplorable, didn't lose because she got so drunk she couldn't even attend a memorial, didn't lose because she was surrounded by scandal after scandal, didn't lose because she was under FBI investigations, but lost because of that old wives tale of gerrymandering, is about the highest point of denial anybody can reach.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 143946

I understand you belong to the party of excuses, but to say your candidate didn't lose because she was generally disliked, didn't lose because she insulted millions of people by referring to them as deplorable, didn't lose because she got so drunk she couldn't even attend a memorial, didn't lose because she was surrounded by scandal after scandal, didn't lose because she was under FBI investigations, but lost because of that old wives tale of gerrymandering, is about the highest point of denial anybody can reach.

Your guy is worse. Only pander, bigotry and stereotyping got your guy, elected.

It's not denial, it's a fact.

BTW, I agree with all the things you said about Hillary. I didn't like her and I didn't vote for her.

It's not denial, it's a fact.

BTW, I agree with all the things you said about Hillary. I didn't like her and I didn't vote for her.

Now we are getting somewhere. You didn't vote for Hil-Liar for a number of reasons; the same reasons others didn't vote for her.

Hillary lost because of Hillary--not Trump, not gerrymandering, but because of Hillary.

Any other candidate should have been able to beat Trump in a landslide.

Now we are getting somewhere. You didn't vote for Hil-Liar for a number of reasons; the same reasons others didn't vote for her.

Hillary lost because of Hillary--not Trump, not gerrymandering, but because of Hillary.

Any other candidate should have been able to beat Trump in a landslide.
to be quite honest, I was planning on voting for her, until about a year before the election, when I realized she was a closet neocon and a war hawk.

liberals are nothing more than a bull in a china closet ,what they don't shit on they break. You want a f@@k -up a city ,put a liberal in office.:mm:

Yes, something was fishy, it's called Quantitive Easing. Some companies did great because they were in the market--a market that was fixed just for them. With the federal reserve dumping trillions of dollars into the market, it was artificially inflated. That's why we never had as many rich people get richer than under Dumbama.

So QE is why businesses record record profits? How so? It seems you have barely a superficial understanding of what QE is and what it did. QE wasn't the Fed handing money to corporations. QE was the Fed handing money to banks who would then trickle-down that money in the form of lending to businesses and consumers. So I'm confused why you are opposed to QE since it's supply-side economics at its most base form. QE is trickle-down. So now you're telling me you suddenly don't believe in the fundamentals of your economic dogma? Do you even realize you're doing it?

Commie Care forced employers to provide health insurance or pay a fine. Mind you, this was for companies that had 50 or more employees. So small businesses that had growth potential avoided crossing that 50 employee mark. They either outsourced work, hired foreigners (since foreigners didn't count as workers) pressured their workforce to work a lot of overtime, or only created part-time jobs. And I'm sure those regulations influenced some companies to invest in automation. Yes, a jobs killer.

So...since Obamacare was signed into law in March 2010, we've had the longest, uninterrupted streak of job creation this country has ever seen. That's 89 straight months of job creation that started the month Obamacare was signed into law. Wages also rose faster during Obama than they did during Bush (and have since Trump), and it's completely untrue that the jobs created were part-time. These are easily researched facts you chose not to look into, why? I think it's because you're incredibly lazy.

Part-time employment barely grew during Obama. In 2009, there were 27.24 million part-time workers. In 2016, there were 27.68 million part-time workers. So that's an increase of 420,000. In 2009, there were about 115,000,000 full-time workers. In 2016, there were about 124,000,000.

Why would companies collude with each other if they are competing with each other? That doesn't even make a lick of sense. kay, so you own a widget company. You want to collude with all other businesses that make widgets or businesses that have something to do with making widgets. How would you go about doing that? Would you hold an assembly in a sports arena? Would you have a cookout and invite the tens of thousands of business owners over? How would you go about this collusion?

Sigh...yes, there most certainly is collusion. You can see it in telecom/internet providers who carved up the country. You can't get Comcast XFinity in Los Angeles, and you can't get Time Warner Cable in Atlanta. It's willful delusion to think corporations don't collude to fix prices and preserve market share.

No. What American workers need to do now is learn a trade, open a business, or go to college.

They already do that. Again, how are you supposed to do that if robots have replaced workers? Then there's no money to maintain a business (because no one is spending), and learning a trade and/or college costs money. So if they don't have money in the first place, how are they to do those things?

Monkey jobs don't pay anything anymore. This is not the 70's when we didn't have the technology to replace human workers. To survive today, you need to have a specialized field of work. You can no longer drop out of high school, get a job at the steel mills and make 80K per year with no experience or education.

So you push everyone into a very narrow field and you expect jobs to just magically appear? The economy works best when it's diversified.

If you increase your profit margin by cutting costs, you increase your growth as well.

No you don't. Increasing your profit can be done without increasing your sales. Growth means your company's sales grow. Profits may attract investors, but that's not the same as seeing your company grow because people are buying more of your shit.

So QE is why businesses record record profits? How so? It seems you have barely a superficial understanding of what QE is and what it did. QE wasn't the Fed handing money to corporations. QE was the Fed handing money to banks who would then trickle-down that money in the form of lending to businesses and consumers.

What? With quantitive easing, The feds buy treasure bonds with money they don't even have an then charge us tax payers interest...QE lowers interest rates....Get a clue they don't hand money to banks...all the printing presses in America going 24/7 would take like 20 years to produce all the paper money that the feds pumped into the system.

Last edited:
Don't? How?
I'm an American talking to foreigners.
It's the same like you I'm talking to a racist.

Without me? Let me ask you an honest question. Between you and me----- Who do you think is more desirable citizen? I know for sure that hate group and racist people are the undesirable (the rejects) citizens of America.

You leftists are so confused you don't even understand why America is rejecting you more and more every year. We are sick and tired of hearing and reading this racist crap every time you liberals open your mouth. It's like sitting at the bar next to a drunk who keeps repeating the same story about his job over and over again.

But I applaud you for being part of the force that's killing your own party. In fact, whoever decides to run for the presidency on the Democrat side next election, make sure you write to him or her and stress how important it is to use the word "deplorable" when talking about Republicans.

Bloody BULLSHIT.
No dude I'm not confused I'm just telling you the reality.
Remember of the 212 millions registered voters anemically Trump only garnered 63+ millions voted for Trump. That number is dwindling fast.
Majority of Americans reject Trump. That's the reality. So don't tell me America is rejecting us.
As far as RACIST---- I branded you a a racist, you are so proud being a racist, you posted link catered to hate group etc etc etc.
So what is your credibility? Nothing but hatred against your fellow Americans.

Oh yes I can't wait for the next election.

I bet you can't. Regardless what the polls say, Trump will win reelection if things stand as they are today. Remember these are the same polls that stated Trump didn't stand a chance in hell against Hillary.

Now, are you going to tell me I'm the only righty that you called racist on this board? No, you call anybody on the right racist just like your cohorts. Trust me, people are sick of hearing it. If you make fun of Obama's ears, it's racist to you people. Everything is racist to those against your leftist agenda.

Don't believe me? Then keep on promoting it. I love it. I love you turning more and more Americans off of your socialist/ communist agendas. It's the salvation of America as far as I'm concerned.

"Folks, when an adversary makes a fool of themselves, the best thing you can do is step back and not interfere."
Rush Limbaugh

You told me Americans reject us democrats. You are lying Ray. Americans rejects racist hatred people. There are lots of racist in this site Ray and I know you know they are.
Racist are NOT good people.

First 7 months all we see is a chaos out of wack self inflicted wounds administration. Will see if Trump will survive in 4 years.
Have you seen all anti Trump rallies all over the country and overseas? Like in last 4 days.

So who cares about a bunch of jobless losers that have nothing better to do with their time or their Obama phone? I'd be willing to bet half of them don't even vote, and the other half have no Fn clue what they are protesting.

Yes, Americans are rejecting Democrats. That's how you lost the house, that's how you lost the Senate, that's how you lost the presidency and while all that was going on, you lost 2/3 of the Governorship in this country.

Nobody cares about fake racism except the brainwashed people like yourself who are trained like a monkey to see any opposing view to yours as racist. Trust me, people are sick of it. We are sick of hearing about it, we are sick of reading about it, and we are sick of people making race out of things that have nothing to do with race.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Thank God liberals fit that definition perfectly.

Cry me river. Yes you have a Republican lousy sick and incompetent president, senate and congress------- fuck----- they cannot even get their shit together. You have GOPs blasting Trump from unethical to morality. Even foreign leaders blasting this petulant childish President. Most unpopular president ever. I'm sure you are very proud of that.

You are a full of shit Ray. We can argue whatever you want---- BUT you have branded yourself as a RACIST and you even told us here---- It's your job to offend anyone against your racist behavior and belief. So whatever idiotic you posted------- I am holding accountable.
Trust me we are not sick and never back off fighting against hatred and racism. If you are sick of it? Then that's too bad.

Racist people are not good people.

Demos have been apologists enough for their hate groups. While Trump and repubs have disavowed hate groups on their side. It's sad how the original Liberal used to be legit. But the dnc has obstructed that.

You are trying to deflect but it's not working.
So let me ask you again.
What is your link and the deportation crap that you are taking about---- Has anything to do with you supporting foreign workers that take over American jobs?
How come you can never answer a simple question?

Are you being hypocrite again or playing dumb or stupid?

1. Well I guess I don't respond to extremely stupid and dumb questions like you ask, and that's why ignore them.

If you can't figure out where my stance is on immigration, then it's your stupidity that's preventing you from understanding.

2. And before you bring up Trump again, Trump will be glad to hire American workers if they apply, but they don't. And in keeping with competition, either the entire system needs to be changed or companies will always look to produce products or services cheaper (or equal to) than their competition.

3. The real problem we have with industry is they are competing against our government socialist programs. Why work when you can sit at home getting fat on food stamps and talking on your Obama phone? HUD will get you an apartment or house in the suburbs, you can have as large of a family as you want, and you don't even have to pay for your utilities or medical care. Why work?

4. Even people on these programs may work, but they make sure to keep their income down so they don't lose any of their government goodies. So instead of working more hours at a low paying job, they seek to find better paying jobs and work less hours.

1. What a stupid excuses. You quoted my post #995 with multiple links that has nothing to do with my post. Trying deflect.
My question was very clear. If you hate foreigners taking over American jobs ----- Why do you support bringing in foreign workers?
Oh I know ----- Where you stand on immigration.
2. Trump will be glad to hire American workers if they apply???? That is one of the top ten stupidest post I ever read. Do you honestly believe nobody will apply at Maralago? Even stupid people like you or a prostitute will be glad working for this asshole.
Do you honestly believe Trump cannot find janitors, cooks and waiters in Florida? Don't forget Trump is costing him more to hire these foreigners because it includes board and lodging at Maralago or nearby and health insurance. Trump is always engaged in this tricky business and this is one of them. He is doing the same with his vineyard in Virginia.
So why is Trump keep saying Buy Americans and Hire Americans? Trump is big time hypocrite.
Before you go any further---- PLEASE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS ABOVE.

3 and 4. Your lame excuses are not acceptable. You are implying that ALL Americans are under welfare. You are assuming that there are no single male or female looking or applying for these jobs. There are tons of college graduates in Florida with nonsense majors looking for a jobs ANY jobs just to eat.

In short do t know anything.

Without a doubt I believe Trump can't find American workers. His pay rate (depending on the job) is between ten and twenty bucks an hour. Why do I believe Trump?

I work in industrial areas every day. I see the HELP WANTED signs littered throughout. Go back a week or two later, those signs are still in front of those businesses.

Our clients often ask me if I know anybody looking for a job? Some of those jobs don't pay too badly for non-skilled work. They can't find anybody to even apply. In my line of work, we need over 40,000 new drivers industry can't find. If the economy keeps going this way, and with the baby boomers getting out of the picture, that deficit will increase in the coming years.

Some of those jobs don't even require experience. They will train you, get you licensed, and pay you while you learn. They only ask that you work for them a year or two under contract. After that, you have a promising career. They still can't find people.

My father (a retired bricklayer) still gets news letters from his union. They actually asked their retirees if they can find young people to enter the career. They can't find enough young people to learn construction and have a trade for the rest of their lives.

Two problems here: drugs is one of them, and social programs are the other. After all, if we have all these jobs that Americans are not taking, WTF are they doing for money? They have to be living off of something, don't you think?

I will only concentrate on Trump.

You are very funny Ray.
You believed everything what Trump rotten beans regardless of what he is saying or doing. Give me a break.

Yes unemployment in Florida is hovering around me 4.1% this year. How about unemployment in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 ----- Trump been hiring foreigners before then. Your excuses is not acceptable.

Trump is always involved in this kind of cheap tricky maneuvering deceit kind of business.

This July he requested 76 foreign workers ------ It pays from $10.33 to $13.34 an hour. No $20 an hour. PLEASE read the link how he tricked and advertised the job openings at Mara-lago and tells me who the hell read news papers classified ads? With no telephone number or emails for contact. It even advertised NO tips. You excuses is not acceptable Ray.

Do you honestly believe a foreign workers bare feet just arrived in this country, still soaking wet from crossing the ocean, with no food and place to live ----- Will FUCKING survive with $10.33 to $13.34 an hour before tax let alone at Maralago areas? Who pays for their food and lodging?

Just imagine if all business owners operate ( like Trump ) that kind of cheap tricky maneuvering----- Most Americans don't have jobs.

My neighbor's daughter work at Maralago so you cannot give me any kind of excuses that is acceptable.

The sad part of what you are saying is you hate foreigners taking over American jobs. But you support a hypocrite president hiring foreign workers. You cannot have it both ways. If you hate immigrants so be it ------- But you cannot cherry pick as to where and when you support foreigners.

‘Apply by fax’: Before it can hire foreign workers, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club advertises at home — briefly

Mar-a-Lago Club seeks more foreign workers

Okay, so several things from your first article that stood out and supports what I said:

The ad gave no email address or phone number. “Apply by fax,” it said. The ad also provided a mailing address. It ran twice, then never again.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump defended his practice of using foreign workers at his club — even as he blamed immigrants for taking American jobs and keeping wages low for native-born workers.

“It’s very, very hard to get people. But other hotels do the exact same thing. . . . This is a procedure. It’s part of the law,” he said during a Republican candidates debate in March 2016, after Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.) criticized him for using foreigners at Mar-a-Lago. “I take advantage of that. There’s nothing wrong with it. We have no choice.”

Youcheng Wang, a professor at the University of Central Florida’s Rosen College of Hospitality Management, said Florida’s tourism industry is utterly dependent on these workers.

“This is not an easy industry to work in,” Wang said. “The jobs are typically long hours, with relatively low pay. It’s seasonal and temporary, so there’s instability in that workforce. If you want to enjoy a balance between work and life, this is not that kind of industry.”

Mar-a-Lago has done what is legally required to seek U.S. job applicants — including posting two newspaper ads, on nonconsecutive days, for each of the openings. It also posted the position with a local job-placement agency.

So what this article basically said is that Trump could not find American workers. Three applied, two denied the offer, and one "claims" she was qualified for the job but didn't get it.

As to your second article:

The jobs, which would begin in October and end in May 2018, would pay a minimum of $10.33, $11.88 and $13.34 per hour but would be eligible for higher wages with overtime.

No dude. Basically they are telling you that Trump practices cheap and tricky kind of excuses before hiring foreigners.

Either you are playing dumb, hypocrite or just plain stupid Ray.
Are you fucking telling me that here in Florida other hotels and restaurants can find workers and Trump cannot?

They placed a very cheap ad in the newspaper like a mom and pop shops. Even then a mom and pop shops have telephone numbers and sometimes they have web sites for follow up.
Maralago is one of the most expensive golf club ( $200k just for membership) in the world running an ad with no email or tel. number or website in a C8 is pure garbage Ray. That's nice they ran it for 2 days in a newspaper because that's the minimum requirements. How did you know that they only have 3 applicants Ray? People that are looking for jobs in a newspaper in this kind of work are probably the lowest of the lowest kind of Americans. So you do not expect to get a a good high quality and quantity of applicants. Most people look for jobs in the internet NOT in newspaper Ray.
These people are always engaged in lying and deceit.

Most of businesses like me placed ads as long as it takes with complete telephone number, contact ( Human Resources) fax, email and website. Most companies do not place ads in the newspapers anymore.

At a rate of $10.33, $11.88, $13.34 an hour even with overtime and higher wages. Do you expect that these foreigners can afford to live in Maralago area? Can you explain that?

Let me repeat it again. You hate foreigners taking over American jobs at the same time you support Trump hiring foreign workers. Ray you are as hypocrite as Trump.

So who cares about a bunch of jobless losers that have nothing better to do with their time or their Obama phone? I'd be willing to bet half of them don't even vote, and the other half have no Fn clue what they are protesting.

Yes, Americans are rejecting Democrats. That's how you lost the house, that's how you lost the Senate, that's how you lost the presidency and while all that was going on, you lost 2/3 of the Governorship in this country.

Nobody cares about fake racism except the brainwashed people like yourself who are trained like a monkey to see any opposing view to yours as racist. Trust me, people are sick of it. We are sick of hearing about it, we are sick of reading about it, and we are sick of people making race out of things that have nothing to do with race.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Thank God liberals fit that definition perfectly.
Americans didn't choose their current government, this is what we got stuck with. So take your Nazi sympathizer shit and go to hell.

We won--you lost. This is what America chose. Go to hell yourself.

Okay so you won.
Look what the hell is going on in this country. Being torn apart by a lying, hypocrite, unfit, unethical, amateur, unprofessional and unpredictable childish president. Laughingstock and TOTAL embarrassment all over the world

Dividing this country big time. BIG TIME. What is there to be brag about?

Okay so you won.
Look what the hell is going on in this country. Being torn apart by a lying, hypocrite, unfit, unethical, amateur, unprofessional and unpredictable childish president. Laughingstock and TOTAL embarrassment all over the world

Dividing this country big time. BIG TIME. What is there to be brag about?
We have a President that is being praised by white supremacists, Nazi sympathizers and the Russians. And people who claim to love this country are okay with that?

Forum List

Back