Do you think it's likely congressional republicans will move to impeach Trump in the near future?

How long will it take for congressional republicans do impeach Trump

• 0-6 months

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 7-12 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3+

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
So, he pissed you off, and he pissed us off, but it's good that he pissed "us" off, and not good that he pissed you off?

Well fuck man.

Who torched public property in major cities because Trump got elected?

Republicrats who didn't like him, or bed wetters like you who loathe him?

Funny part is trump isn't even a real conservative. He's more of a moderturd than McCain.

Within the first 2 years, easy. Republicans will be reminded why they hated his fucking guts all along.
Good thing Trump has a mandate then......:lol:

No, he doesn't have a mandate -- dipshit.
And a pretty strong mandate at that.....

Uh, what? :alcoholic:
A funny mandate too.....destroying the democrats blue wall of PA, MI, and WI....

Another liberal mastubatory fantasy. I love it.

How long will it be before the first Democrat has to be hospitalized?

Funny... Clinton did 8 years of lawlessness in the 90s, and you didn't impeach him.

Andylusion
Would you please list the 8 years worth of laws Clinton broke?

Your sig indicates that you're a christian and a news source, I would guess that would mean you're honest and trustworthy, right?

So yeah, what laws did he break over 8 years?

He should have been impeached for allowing the Commerce Dept. free rein to sell Communist China missile targeting technology. It was done very quietly and overshadowed by the Lewinsky fiasco

Funny... Clinton did 8 years of lawlessness in the 90s, and you didn't impeach him.

Andylusion
Would you please list the 8 years worth of laws Clinton broke?

Your sig indicates that you're a christian and a news source, I would guess that would mean you're honest and trustworthy, right?

So yeah, what laws did he break over 8 years?

He should have been impeached for allowing the Commerce Dept. free rein to sell Communist China missile targeting technology. It was done very quietly and overshadowed by the Lewinsky fiasco
I agree....but the Clinton's were broke, and needed to make some bank....:lol:

Given Donald Trump's scatterbrain and the chaos he will create in the Executive branch of government, he will almost certainly give reasons for impeachment but a Republican Congress will not impeach a so-called Republican president.

Given Donald Trump's scatterbrain and the chaos he will create in the Executive branch of government, he will almost certainly give reasons for impeachment but a Republican Congress will not impeach a so-called Republican president.
Scatterbrained how? I am not a liberal so I can't get to your level of stupid to understand....

Scatterbrained how? I am not a liberal so I can't get to your level of stupid to understand....
Forgive me and I know it sounds stupid but I do not answer questions from someone who calls me "stupid".

Within the first 2 years, easy. Republicans will be reminded why they hated his fucking guts all along.

I never liked him.

The only good thing about Trump was, he pissed you people off.

So, he pissed you off, and he pissed us off, but it's good that he pissed "us" off, and not good that he pissed you off?

This isn't a one or the other situation.

It's possible to not be someone I support, and not be someone that pissed me off.

I disagree with Trump on Protectionism and closing immigration.

The only person who has 'pissed me off' is that criminal corrupt scum with a 30 year track record of sleeze, known as Hillary Clinton, and Billy Clinton.

So I never supported Trump, but he wasn't a corrupt law breaking lying white trash.

The one redeeming value of Trump was...... he pissed you people off. That one trait is of great joy to me.

I hope he doesnt' screw everything up, but whether he does or doesn't, at least I get to see you people freak out for the next 4 years.

And yes, at some level you people are such horrible evil people, that yeah I enjoy watching you freak out. You deserve it. You are horrible evil people. All of you.

You know how many times in the last 8 years, every single time we even.... you know... just question any policy or legislative position by Obama, we have been accused of being racists?

What kind of scum accuses everyone who even wants to question a policy, racists?

"Well maybe we don't want to have government control over health care..."

"RACISTS!".

So now, we have Trump, and you deserve it. You earned it. And we don't care anymore! Screw you! Screw all of you! Go freak out all you want. :D We don't care. :D You deserve and have earned everything that happens. :badgrin:

Even if Trump were to sink the whole country.... I would still get endless joy watching you people scream and foam at the mouth.

Maybe if you had not been such horrible scum toward your fellow Americans the last 8 years, we would care more what you think. Too bad. Lesson learned too late. Sucks to be you. You lose, we win, and I don't give a crap what any of you think.

Forgive me and I know it sounds stupid but I do not answer questions from someone who calls me "stupid".
I understand....your lack of education is an embarrassment....

Once he's inaugurated, how long will it take to impeach him?
Not sure how long it will take but it is the best scenario for GOP republicans... they can impeach him proving they are not partisans and the left is, and convince liberal voters they can be trusted...in the meantime they get the guy they really wanted and he has no pre-election baggage, and they still control of all levels of government...It is in their own best interest to do so...just not sure of how long it will take...so c'mon lefties...lets do this thing!

Once he's inaugurated, how long will it take to impeach him?
Not sure how long it will take but it is the best scenario for GOP republicans... they can impeach him proving they are not partisans and the left is, and convince liberal voters they can be trusted...in the meantime they get the guy they really wanted and he has no pre-election baggage, and they still control of all levels of government...It is in their own best interest to do so...just not sure of how long it will take...so c'mon lefties...lets do this thing!
We will crush you GOP'ers even harder once we get the keys......

He can be the man of Lawlessness, and they will not impeach him.

Now you want to cry others might do what you in fact did?
:cuckoo:

Please. You people are as ignorant, as you are hypocritical.
^ ironic
^ ignorant and hypocritical
^ ironic

Forum List

Back