Does ANYONE Have Proof That Ben Carson Lied ? About Anything ?

Have we seen Obama's original birth certificate yet? And did the press ever ask him why he perjured himself when he was sworn in as a senator and said he'd never gone by any other name than Barrack Obama??? He must have forgotten his stint as the adopted son of SOETERO.

Carson says he doesn't know why the Wall Street Journal could not find the photo of him taken in this class at Yale after his professor told him he was the only honest student out of 150. He says he has the photo. The librarian at Yale said there is no record of this class, Perceptions 301 that he claims to have taken.

Let him produce the photo. It'll be like asking any of the GOOPers here to provide evidence for...well, anything.

Carson says he doesn't know why the Wall Street Journal could not find the photo of him taken in this class at Yale after his professor told him he was the only honest student out of 150. He says he has the photo. The librarian at Yale said there is no record of this class, Perceptions 301 that he claims to have taken.

Let him produce the photo. It'll be like asking any of the GOOPers here to provide evidence for...well, anything.
You guys go ahead and knock yourself out dredging up obscure yet totally irrelevant bits of nonsense to obsess about.

You guys go ahead and knock yourself out dredging up obscure yet totally irrelevant bits of nonsense to obsess about.

Well, you're doing such a fabulous job of defending your hero with facts, we just can't help laughing.

The idiots who were screaming when Hillary got an almost identical infusion of contributions following the latest Benghazi hearings? Yeah, those idiots were pretty amusing as well.

Well, you're doing such a fabulous job of defending your hero with facts, we just can't help laughing.

The idiots who were screaming when Hillary got an almost identical infusion of contributions following the latest Benghazi hearings? Yeah, those idiots were pretty amusing as well.
"Almost identical" means "Not the same". You do know that, right?

Seems as though the Wall Street Journal, a very conservative publication, is investigating a story Carson talks about in his book from When he was at Yale. It is not pretty. The man is a sociopath

Wall Street Journal says Ben Carson lied about being most honest student while at Yale - Business Insider
Lolol...a sociopath....lolololol.

Hey so why are Obama's college records all sealed???

Sociopaths feel the need to lie when they don't have to. They crave attention And say outlandish things and make stories up so that they can fill that distorted need. They suffer from delusions of grandeur
Kosher twit if you cannot defend Ben Carson then just don't post to this thread. It's not about Obama
It is if it's about liars and sociopaths.

This is the best thing that's happened to Carson's campaign to date.
Then why is he so pissed off and attacking the media?
You think that's an attack? The media has been derelict in their duties and the American people are sick of them chumming with this garbage, when they absolutely refuse to ask the tough questions of progressives, or report on newsworthy events that don't serve to promote the fascist, progressive agenda.

I guess when Carson has to sit for an 11 hour investigative hearing in front of the Senate committee led by a star prosecutor I will agree with you

BTW the WSJ is considered the Bible to genuine, well informed conservatives
If he commits treason, he will. It would be nice if, instead of covering progressive crimes the press was interested in exposing them. But that's no longer their objective.

I can tell you know nothing about the Wall Street Journal. Just a hint kosher Twit, they have a running hate-on for Obama

Have we seen Obama's original birth certificate yet? And did the press ever ask him why he perjured himself when he was sworn in as a senator and said he'd never gone by any other name than Barrack Obama??? He must have forgotten his stint as the adopted son of SOETERO.

Hahahaha. Defend Carson or sit your fat ass down from this thread

So I'm waiting for proof that Carson has lied. Ps...proof is not "librarian can't find the photo 50 years later".

The proof is when he was denying his lies he began growing a wooden Pinocchio nose and his pants burst into fire.

This is the best thing that's happened to Carson's campaign to date.
You think that's an attack? The media has been derelict in their duties and the American people are sick of them chumming with this garbage, when they absolutely refuse to ask the tough questions of progressives, or report on newsworthy events that don't serve to promote the fascist, progressive agenda.

I guess when Carson has to sit for an 11 hour investigative hearing in front of the Senate committee led by a star prosecutor I will agree with you

If he commits treason, he will. It would be nice if, instead of covering progressive crimes the press was interested in exposing them. But that's no longer their objective.

I can tell you know nothing about the Wall Street Journal. Just a hint kosher Twit, they have a running hate-on for Obama
I don't recall writing a word about the WSJ.

So has Obama ever gone by any name other than Obama?

I know the answer. Yes, he did. Barry Soetero. It was his legal name and he attended schools under that name.

So we have absolute proof that Obama is a liar, and a perjurer.

Hey how much money has Obamacare saved us? Was that another lie?

So did we put boots on the ground in Syria? Whoops, another lie.

Gosh, looks like Obama's a sociopath!

I know the answer. Yes, he did. Barry Soetero. It was his legal name and he attended schools under that name.

Well, that's it, I am not voting for Obama in 2016.

Well, that's it, I am not voting for Obama in 2016.
Felons aren't supposed to vote, anyway. I'm sure that's never stopped you before, though!

Forum List

Back