Does the GOP/Conservatives want to re-occupy Iraq or not?

ummm..... good deflection. BTW n00b asswipe, loudmouth- I've been to a few VA's, in my time, and rec'd quality care.

Ummmm....good deflection. BTW bootlicker, you are not all the vets who are not getting proper care. You just proved to all of us that you care more about a lying fraud than our soldiers. Shame on you. You'd look better if you just remained silent. You're not equipped to compete with me.

You're funny. A rw, n00b, keyboard warrior, hack but funny. :p

You're not funny. You're pitiful and pathetic.

I haven't heard one single Idea. Let yours be the first....what do you think we should do in Iraq?

At this point? I think we need to keep out of it and develop our energy independence. I don't trust a government to command our troops when they can't even take care of the VA.

Agree with the first part. As for the 2nd part..

Did you trust Bush during the Walter Reed scandals?

Walter Reed Army Medical Center neglect scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why or why not?

Did you answer? I may have missed it.

At this point? I think we need to keep out of it and develop our energy independence. I don't trust a government to command our troops when they can't even take care of the VA.

Walter Reed Army Medical Center neglect scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why or why not?

Bush cleaned up the business at Walter Reed. How many people has Obama fired for incompetence in any of this?

If you're so concerned about spending and vets being cared for then why aren't you concerned about the VA that Obama promised to fix?

Do you ever think before regurgitating political talking points?

How long does it take to educate & train new Doctors & Psychiatrist for the VA?

How long has Obama been President?

You do the math.

Perhaps the dip-shit who sent troops into battle should have also sent some to medical school.

Obama said in 2007 that conditions of wait times at the VA were deplorable. Let's see......that's 6 years as president and he's not responsible for doing nothing. Obama sent additional troops to Afghanistan and more Americans have been killed in Afghanistan during his 6 years than Bush's 8 years. Anything else?

just the small point of getting the funds to repair the VA without the Republican House signing off on Obama spending more $$

you're an idiot... anything else ?

Why or why not?

Bush cleaned up the business at Walter Reed. How many people has Obama fired for incompetence in any of this?

The head of the VA "retired"....which is one more than the number of key officials that Bush fired after they failed to connect the dots on 9/11...the worst attack on US soil ever.

Why or why not?

I would call it criminal behavior; not incompetence. Whoever lied on government documents concerning the care our veterans receive or didn't receive deserves to be put in a small cell for a very long time.

The White House to Walter Reed is a twenty minute drive. So while vets were being mistreated the President did't know what was going on down the street with the men and women under his command. Maybe he should have visited them more often and paid attention about what was going on under his nose.

Obama is the occupier and it's of US and our country...we have lost many freedoms, he has UNLEASHED every government agency on us and it's going to HURT BAD

everything he's touched has went to hell

Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel is afraid of us now...

that should tell you a lot about voting for another PROGRESSIVE/Democrat folks

300 Green Berets, or so I have read. The US put al Qaeda on the back burner from 2002-2009; and ISIS emerged. Congress fiddles while ISIS grows stronger, that much is obvious. The US may have to go in, yet again.

What??????????????????????????????

You got your dates totally fucking wrong

Obama is the occupier and it's of US and our country...we have lost many freedoms, he has UNLEASHED every government agency on us and it's going to HURT BAD

everything he's touched has went to hell

Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel is afraid of us now...

that should tell you a lot about voting for another PROGRESSIVE/Democrat folks

it tells me you are an idiot......see either it already has hurt us or it hasnt. Youve been stating its going to hurt us for 6 years

If you're so concerned about spending and vets being cared for then why aren't you concerned about the VA that Obama promised to fix?

You do the math.

Perhaps the dip-shit who sent troops into battle should have also sent some to medical school.

Obama said in 2007 that conditions of wait times at the VA were deplorable. Let's see......that's 6 years as president and he's not responsible for doing nothing. Obama sent additional troops to Afghanistan and more Americans have been killed in Afghanistan during his 6 years than Bush's 8 years. Anything else?

How many students did Bush get in med school to deal with the surge of wounded that he was causing?

Obama started battling congress within months of taking office to get more students into med school. He & his wife have been working at it & sometimes succeeding every since.

Last I checked it took 4 years of college, 4 years med school, then internship & residency to become a doctor. That's about 10 years & considering Obama has been president for only 5.5 years no amount of throwing money at the problem of political barking can fix it yesterday. Had your leader Bush pulled his head out of Cheneys ass & sent our best & brightest to med school instead of Iraq in 2003, they would have started treating soldiers last year before they started dropping dead.

You do the math.

How many students did Bush get in med school to deal with the surge of wounded that he was causing?

Obama started battling congress within months of taking office to get more students into med school. He & his wife have been working at it & sometimes succeeding every since.

Last I checked it took 4 years of college, 4 years med school, then internship & residency to become a doctor. That's about 10 years & considering Obama has been president for only 5.5 years no amount of throwing money at the problem of political barking can fix it yesterday. Had your leader Bush pulled his head out of Cheneys ass & sent our best & brightest to med school instead of Iraq in 2003, they would have started treating soldiers last year before they started dropping dead.

WTF are you talking about?? Honest to God , you sound like a total retard. Obama battled congress?? LMFAO Bush caused a surge of wounded and didn't get people in to med school?? Do me a favor..Register ALWAYS as a democrat.. stay right where you're at.

WTF are you talking about?? Honest to God , you sound like a total retard. Obama battled congress?? LMFAO Bush caused a surge of wounded and didn't get people in to med school?? Do me a favor..Register ALWAYS as a democrat.. stay right where you're at.

February 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Direct Funding for Education $77 Billion, College Affordability $30.8 Billion, School Modernization $33.6 Billion boosting medical students enrollment & graduation rates.

October 2009 HR 3962 provided billions in medical-education grants. Those grants helped doctors and nurses pay for their degrees increasing graduation rates, in return for their participation in specific disciplines or programs. Other grants would pay organizations to create educational and training programs under the auspices of the Department of Health and Human Services.

December 2009 Obama signed Consolidated Appropriations increasing the budget for the Veterans Administration by $15.3 billion. $4.6 billion specifically for the purpose of recruiting and retaining more mental health professionals. Plus "an additional $1 million to provide education debt relief as a hiring incentive for mental health professionals."

The Consolidated Appropriations appropriated millions to open more VA health centers. The VA authorized 29 new centers since President Obama took office. Of these, 25 are currently open and operational.

2010 Obama signs ACA including IBR which allows medical residents to cap their monthly repayments at a reduced rate based on income. With an average first year resident stipend of $47,716, the monthly payment is $393 compared to a typical 10-year repayment of over $2,000 a month. All residents qualify for IBR regardless of income or debt levels.

2011 Obama Administration award Texas A&M College of Nursing and Health Sciences funds to help military–and Veterans with previous medical experience–become registered nurses through distance learning technologies.

2011 Obama budget additional $50.6 billion in VA appropriations "build on the historic increase in funding for the VA with a 20 percent total increase since 2009".

2011 Obama & Biden Coordinated Effort By Medical Schools To Train Doctors To Treat TBI, PTSD, In Vets

2012 Nurses Join Forces with Obama / Biden to educate 3 million nurses, through 150 nursing organizations and 500 nursing schools on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) & Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in the coming years to support Veterans and Military Families.

med1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back