Elderly Teacher Beaten In Class (video)

I am totally confused. When my son, after being terribly bullied in class said, "now I know why things like Columbine happen!" The cops were called, they threatened expulsion, but look at this girl? Why the heck aren't the cops called on her?
Maybe a four minute response time isn't reasonable?
I'm wondering if the second young woman was a student in the Evolution class or just looking for a ticket to YouTube?

I didn't see the whole thing, but I didn't see the teacher calling anyone, did he call the cops?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

What a pussy! That white teacher got his ass whooped by a 13 yr old girl!

Hahahahaha!

She popped him in the face and he picked up a student desk and tried to hit her with it but she just pushed it aside and came at him again. Hahaha. What a loser.

Not necessarily. He may have been realizing his career would be over, and he could easily end up in jail for beating up a minor, if he went ahead and gave her his full force.

"As a result of these trends, black men younger than 35 without a high school degree are now more likely in America to be imprisoned than employed in the labor market.
These disproportionate impacts extend to their children: As of 2009, 62 percent of black children under 17, whose parents had not completed high school, have had a parent in prison. The same was true for 17 percent of Hispanic children and 15 percent of white children (with similarly educated parents)."

The Land of the Free has more black men under 35 without a HS diploma in prison than in the workforce.

This has been building up over the last 40 years when millions of middle class jobs in the US were outsourced.

Jobs or Jails?

The meteoric, costly and unprecedented rise of incarceration in America

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gln1JwDUI64]Michelle Alexander, author of "The New Jim Crow" - 2013 George E. Kent Lecture - YouTube[/ame]

"As a result of these trends, black men younger than 35 without a high school degree are now more likely in America to be imprisoned than employed in the labor market.
These disproportionate impacts extend to their children: As of 2009, 62 percent of black children under 17, whose parents had not completed high school, have had a parent in prison. The same was true for 17 percent of Hispanic children and 15 percent of white children (with similarly educated parents)."

The Land of the Free has more black men under 35 without a HS diploma in prison than in the workforce.

This has been building up over the last 40 years when millions of middle class jobs in the US were outsourced.

Jobs or Jails?

It's disgraceful, and IMO you can lay it all at the feet of the Dimocrat party that has worked tirelessly to create government programs that end up ruining peoples personal initiatives to excel, and programs that give little reason for the classic family unit to remain an American mainstay.

I am totally confused. When my son, after being terribly bullied in class said, "now I know why things like Columbine happen!" The cops were called, they threatened expulsion, but look at this girl? Why the heck aren't the cops called on her?
I'm wondering if the second young woman was a student in the Evolution class or just looking for a ticket to YouTube?

I didn't see the whole thing, but I didn't see the teacher calling anyone, did he call the cops?
He seemed to have staff back-up inside the class room, but I don't know if any of them had the authority to physically restrain the student; it seems likely to me the school would have on-campus security officers available for situations like this unless all those guys and gals have gone to work in private prisons.:D

Jobs or Jails?

It's disgraceful, and IMO you can lay it all at the feet of the Dimocrat party that has worked tirelessly to create government programs that end up ruining peoples personal initiatives to excel, and programs that give little reason for the classic family unit to remain an American mainstay.

Sorry but Nixon establilshed the DEA and the original war on drugs. Regan followed him up by declaring the most damaging war on drugs roughly 2 years before crack mysteriously starting appearing in Black and Latino neighborhoods.

Really. "Black kid pushes white teacher". "13 yr old black girl bullies full grown white man."

How bout "white kids shoot up the school". How many times has that happened?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9gT_Nc41s4]One of the Most Dangerous Schools in America - YouTube[/ame]

White men have much to discuss about mass shootings - The Washington Post

Imagine if African American men and boys were committing mass shootings month after month, year after year. Articles and interviews would flood the media, and we’d have political debates demanding that African Americans be “held accountable.” Then, if an atrocity such as the Newtown, Conn., shootings took place and African American male leaders held a news conference to offer solutions, their credibility would be questionable. The public would tell these leaders that they need to focus on problems in their own culture and communities.

The students we saw in that classroom are acclimated to a culture which is effectively separate from that of the dominant outer society. Many of them are destined to end up in prison and/or a life of dependency on welfare and/or petty crime.

I had such an experience first hand. I would imagine things like this go on with the regular teacher---which is why they went on with a substitute. and so much more that might need to be addressed at this school. best not to speculate.

It really annoyed me that NONE of the students said or did anything to intervene or get help. Nope, they were all too busy taping it on their phones. If I was the mother of any of those students, they would lose their cell phones for not having used it appropriately. IE, call for help.

It's difficult for me to talk about this.

'Mob mentality'--maybe? Some people suggested this to me.

I am afraid that any explanation that might be offered will never be acceptable to me.

I attempted to do the job I was paid to do. There just is no excuse for this sort of behavior. To be cursed every day---and have to wonder if you will be attacked. That is quite an experience.

White people also need to stop molesting animals before they talk about Black people.

Most Outrageous Bestiality Cases Photo Gallery - * - Crime Library

North Carolina soldier Ruben Chance James Fox and his wife, Amber Nicole Fox, were arrested September 16, 2013, for bestiality, conspiracy and disseminating obscene materials after police intercepted a video posted online by the Fort Bragg soldier of his wife having sex with their two mixed-breed dogs.

He seemed to have staff back-up inside the class room, but I don't know if any of them had the authority to physically restrain the student; it seems likely to me the school would have on-campus security officers available for situations like this unless all those guys and gals have gone to work in private prisons. :D
I believe the effects of PC have reached the point within all levels of the educational system where the conventional authority structure has been completely undermined and rendered impotent. What that woman did called for her to be physically restrained by using whatever degree of force necessary to remove her.

Imagine if African American men and boys were committing mass shootings month after month, year after year. Articles and interviews would flood the media, and we’d have political debates demanding that African Americans be “held accountable.” Then, if an atrocity such as the Newtown, Conn., shootings took place and African American male leaders held a news conference to offer solutions, their credibility would be questionable. The public would tell these leaders that they need to focus on problems in their own culture and communities.

This would probably make sense as a thread of its own.

I'm not sure how the imaginative opinion of Charlotte and Harriet Childress about white men is relative in a thread about an elderly white female teacher being attacked by a 300+ lb black male teenager.

This would probably make sense as a thread of its own.

I'm not sure how the imaginative opinion of Charlotte and Harriet Childress about white men is relative in a thread about an elderly white female teacher being attacked by a 300+ lb black male teenager.

Pretty relative when the incident turns into a race issue. Save your opinion for the people that did that first then talk to me about it. Like I have said before white people have no room to talk about anyone until they get their stuff straight.

Forum List

Back