F--- trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I was a kid. Each day I would walk to school and inevitably run into the neighborhood bully and his buddies, get beat up, dust off my clothes and made sure I got to school before the bell. I figured I'd be OK just as long as I didn't engage the bully. After all nothing he did really hurt, so I just let it go. Apparently the bully figured he could keep doing this and that he could take things further and further and he would always get away with it. So one day, the bully feeling fully empowered as if he could do whatever he wanted but chose not to, took that extra step. I got to the corner of 10th and Colorado and the bully appeared. This time, he didn't hit me and go on, he decided he had the right to pee on me. So he peed on my pants and on that day, I was about 30 minutes late for school because I kicked that bully's ass and busted his bother in the face with a tree branch. Then I went home and changed pants.

Sometimes you have to get in the dirt with the bully and make him understand that he does not get todo whatever he wants. This is where the democrats are at today. All this himming and hawing about not getting in the mud with trump is punk shit. It's time democrats got muddy and bloody. Trump will quit once he sees blood and it is time to stop talking about fighting and be bout fighting. If Democrats want to lead this nation and know that our very democracy is at stake, then its time to take off the suit and get in the pit. Time to go blow for blow until the last one stands. Two candidates enter, one leaves. trump is not used to that. He's lived the easy life. He's never had to fight as if his very survival depended on it. He could run lawyers at people until they ran out of money and quit, but he has never, ever gone toe to toe. trump is soft and you can see this easily. When he thinks anything does not properly glorify his punk ass, he starts whining on twitter. If he breaks that law and gets investigated, the world is unfair to trump. If a little kid gets put on a magazine cover instead of him, he attacks the little kid. If the media reports a story that's not favorable to him, the media is unfair and corrupt. donald trump is a little bitch made pussy and it's time he got his ass beat.

So let's give that punk gets what he wants. A pier 6 ass whippin. That's what the democratic nominee needs to do.

Latest 2020 General Election Polls

RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest 2020 General Election Polls

Where the fuck was your father who was supposed to beat the bully?

Oh right... democrats took the fathers of black people.

What a loser.

In the black community our fathers don't beat up 9 year olds, they teach their 9 year old how to do it.

Wrong.

In the black communities democrats took your fathers. In exchange you gave them the vote, which republicans granted you in the first place.

The thing they say about the IQ of these people... it's true, isn't it?

Wrong. I happen to be black and have lived in the black community. So shut up white boy.

The statistics are the statistics. After you gave the democrat plantation masters control, the single motherhood rate has shot up to 70%.

A population that is easy to control for the slave master. They did the same thing to the white people. Welfare and free shit destroys communities. The people you vote for hate America, especially a dependent idiot like you.

Wrong. Look, whites have got free shit for the duration of this nations history, so don't lecture me about welfare and free shit when you're white. Now try staying on topic. trump is going to lose and democrats need to take the fight to trump. That's the topic, not the usual white cracker ass cracker personal attacks and denigration of blacks as you continue living in your fucked up, white racist world steeped in cognitive dissonance, delusions of grandeur and psychosis.

In the black community our fathers don't beat up 9 year olds, they teach their 9 year old how to do it.

Wrong.

In the black communities democrats took your fathers. In exchange you gave them the vote, which republicans granted you in the first place.

The thing they say about the IQ of these people... it's true, isn't it?

Wrong. I happen to be black and have lived in the black community. So shut up white boy.

The statistics are the statistics. After you gave the democrat plantation masters control, the single motherhood rate has shot up to 70%.

A population that is easy to control for the slave master. They did the same thing to the white people. Welfare and free shit destroys communities. The people you vote for hate America, especially a dependent idiot like you.

Wrong. Look, whites have got free shit for the duration of this nations history, so don't lecture me about welfare and free shit when you're white. Now try staying on topic. trump is going to lose and democrats need to take the fight to trump. That's the topic, not the usual white cracker ass cracker personal attacks and denigration of blacks as you continue living in your fucked up, white racist world steeped in cognitive dissonance, delusions of grandeur and psychosis.
We have to change the "free shit" narrative. Perhaps another name. Shit is one thing there is no shortage of here in our nation.
Perhaps, "Stuff That's Deserved," which they can shorten to its acronym, STD or, "I have a STD."

The EC sucks donkey balls and needs a revamp.

No, I just think Dr. Grump sucks donkey balls. You thought the EC was just fine when it elects a Democrat.

Nope. Second worst electoral system after the UK...

Well let's see here.. You a BIG fan of the UN?? One country, One vote ?? I'd rate that far worse, but the Maldives and Borneo wouldn't...

How about the US SENATE.. NUMERICALLY less democratic than the ECollege... You want to rip that up as well?

Wouldn't have BEEN a Constitution at ALL without it.. No small state wants to be totally irrelevant in terms of elections.. Never have -- never will.. Wouldn't be any hype or even COVERAGE of elections in about 35 states.

You bring up some fair points. If you want the EC to work properly, you have to fix up the two proportionality unfair aspects of it so nobody feels disenfranchised - both Dems and GoP members.

Typical far-left Progressive.

Demanding solutions for problems that do not exist.

Markle, it is the supreme duty of every radical Progressive to, first thing every day before anything else, to find and create non-existent problems and issues to be unhappy and bitch about. Their world would fly apart if they were ever to simply like their life and accept the world as it is.

Blacks have gotten way more welfare from whites than the other way around.

You can't carry your own ass, that's the problem and is why your community is in ruins. What a bunch of crying "victims", in one of the richest country in the world.

I wish whites were racist so we would not have to stand for this kind of loserdom just because the person happens to be black.

This thread is not about welfare. And you really better go back, read history, and then understand what it's telling you. We carried your white asses until at least 1965. And that's a fact. If I were you, I'd shut up right now. Whites are racists and you're one of of them.

You were less than 10% of the population. You have upheld the crime rate but that's about it.

100% white countries are way ahead of us because you guys are welfare sponges that fall for leftist idiocy left and left.

Shut the fuck up before I make an example out of your dumb racist white ass. This thread is about the motherfucking 2020 election. Either talk about that or get the fuck out.

Trump is the best American president.

He will get elected in 2020, in an epic landslide as all Americans rush to vote him in.

Even you would see that if you weren't so addicted to the welfare that has destroyed your community. Listen to the democrats pander you as if you were a child in need of candy, just to get divorce raped by some fat ass woman.

You can't carry your own ass, that's the problem and is why your community is in ruins. What a bunch of crying "victims", in one of the richest country in the world.

I wish whites were racist so we would not have to stand for this kind of loserdom just because the person happens to be black.

This thread is not about welfare. And you really better go back, read history, and then understand what it's telling you. We carried your white asses until at least 1965. And that's a fact. If I were you, I'd shut up right now. Whites are racists and you're one of of them.

Wrong IM2 and 1/2! White DEMOCRATS are racist; and you are an uncle Tom on their plantation!

White democrats don't keep telling me I am on a plantation in order to get me to join their party. I know who the racists are republican. And it is you guys. That's why you guys are here making a thread about the 2020 election about race while no democrat is doing so.

You were less than 10% of the population. You have upheld the crime rate but that's about it.

100% white countries are way ahead of us because you guys are welfare sponges that fall for leftist idiocy left and left.

Shut the fuck up before I make an example out of your dumb racist white ass. This thread is about the motherfucking 2020 election. Either talk about that or get the fuck out.
Hey....you started this whole thing by falsely claiming Trump is a bully and threatening violence on people (the blood comment). Yet, so far, the left is the one that has been demonstrating the violence. Remember. I merely focused on your desire for violence; that's how we got off track.

He will get elected in 2020, in an epic landslide as all Americans rush to vote him in.

Even you would see that if you weren't so addicted to the welfare that has destroyed your community. Listen to the democrats pander you as if you were a child in need of candy, just to get divorce raped by some fat ass woman.

trump is about to lose this election as people aren't going to support his increasing totalitarianism. If welfare destroys communities, then whites don't have any left.

Wrong IM2 and 1/2! White DEMOCRATS are racist; and you are an uncle Tom on their plantation!

White democrats don't keep telling me I am on a plantation in order to get me to join their party. I know who the racists are republican. And it is you guys. That's why you guys are here making a thread about the 2020 election about race while no democrat is doing so.

LOL, YOU are the UNCA Tom! You keep Blacks on the Democratic plantation through coercion and fear.

You are the person with the WHIP, and for all we know, you may be WHITE!

One thing we know for sure, you are a race baiter, a poverty pimp, and a phony-e-baloney...……...not to mention the biggest comic relief, on USMB!

I remember when I was a kid. Each day I would walk to school and inevitably run into the neighborhood bully and his buddies, get beat up, dust off my clothes and made sure I got to school before the bell. I figured I'd be OK just as long as I didn't engage the bully. After all nothing he did really hurt, so I just let it go. Apparently the bully figured he could keep doing this and that he could take things further and further and he would always get away with it. So one day, the bully feeling fully empowered as if he could do whatever he wanted but chose not to, took that extra step. I got to the corner of 10th and Colorado and the bully appeared. This time, he didn't hit me and go on, he decided he had the right to pee on me. So he peed on my pants and on that day, I was about 30 minutes late for school because I kicked that bully's ass and busted his bother in the face with a tree branch. Then I went home and changed pants.

Sometimes you have to get in the dirt with the bully and make him understand that he does not get todo whatever he wants. This is where the democrats are at today. All this himming and hawing about not getting in the mud with trump is punk shit. It's time democrats got muddy and bloody. Trump will quit once he sees blood and it is time to stop talking about fighting and be bout fighting. If Democrats want to lead this nation and know that our very democracy is at stake, then its time to take off the suit and get in the pit. Time to go blow for blow until the last one stands. Two candidates enter, one leaves. trump is not used to that. He's lived the easy life. He's never had to fight as if his very survival depended on it. He could run lawyers at people until they ran out of money and quit, but he has never, ever gone toe to toe. trump is soft and you can see this easily. When he thinks anything does not properly glorify his punk ass, he starts whining on twitter. If he breaks that law and gets investigated, the world is unfair to trump. If a little kid gets put on a magazine cover instead of him, he attacks the little kid. If the media reports a story that's not favorable to him, the media is unfair and corrupt. donald trump is a little bitch made pussy and it's time he got his ass beat.

So let's give that punk gets what he wants. A pier 6 ass whippin. That's what the democratic nominee needs to do.

The only thing that will work is voting.

The republicans and russia are working very hard to suppress the vote. Especially with young people and minorities.

The purging of voter rolls is already underway.

The russian and republican propaganda campaign on line to get people to not vote is already underway.

The nominee can be as low down and dirty as they want. That will do nothing.

What will do something is to VOTE.

Get as many people as you possibly can to vote. Help people to get registered and help them to get to the polls to vote. Get your friends to do the same thing.

Not voting got us in this mess. Voting is the ONLY way out.

^^^^^ Quite sick, you see Russians everywhere.

I like Trump and will be voting for him in the National Election, however, I wouldn't classify him as the best president.
I do wish he would come across as more eloquent in his tweets.

trump is about to lose this election as people aren't going to support his increasing totalitarianism. If welfare destroys communities, then whites don't have any left.
The only "totalitarianism" I see here is the left's version of what government should be (controlling the private sector, anyone not towing the line is deplorable, et cetera).

I like Trump and will be voting for him in the National Election, however, I wouldn't classify him as the best president.

I don't read his tweets, I look at the consequence of his actions. First, he did not start a war with Russia, which is great achievement. But second, he is the only president who has addressed the invasion of America, which will destroy the American way of life if left uncontrolled - as you know they are now electing a socialist.

He is addressing what others did not even dare to talk about. Best American president.

/----/ TDS
big dope.png

Hey....you started this whole thing by falsely claiming Trump is a bully and threatening violence on people (the blood comment). Yet, so far, the left is the one that has been demonstrating the violence. Remember. I merely focused on your desire for violence; that's how we got off track.

I have not made any false claims about trump, nor have I made any reference to violence. Sane people understand that when we talk about fighting trump in the mud, that we fight trump like he is fighting. Sane people know that when I made reference to getting down in the mud and getting bloody, I am talking about using trumps tactics against him. You are an example of why if democrats start doing this that trump will crumble under the pressure. Because you want to cry about some imaginary violence just because somebody says we will do unto republicans as they do unto us. You guys love doing the slapping, but you cry like little bitches when you get slapped back. You have lied about the left, because the right is responsible for murders.

I don't read his tweets, I look at the consequence of his actions. First, he did not start a war with Russia, which is great achievement. But second, he is the only president who has addressed the invasion of America, which will destroy the American way of life if left uncontrolled - as you know they are now electing a socialist.

He is addressing what others did not even dare to talk about. Best American president.

There has been no invasion of America. And the fact is, that trump created the problem at the border when there really was none. You aren't looking at the consequences of his actions very closely.

Democrats are the majority, and will be the first to 270!
/----/ "Democrats are the majority"
democRATs are tied with the GOP. .As of December 2019, Gallup polling found that 28% of Americans identified as Democrat, 28% identified as Republican, and 41% as Independent.[3] Additionally, polling showed that 43% are either "Democrats or Democratic leaners" and 45% are either "Republicans or Republican leaners" when Independents are asked "do you lean more to the Democratic Party or the Republican Party?"[3] Political party strength in U.S. states - Wikipedia

Not going to happen but I understand your need to believe.

Not going to happen but I understand your need to believe.

You are going to watch it happen.

There has been no invasion of America. And the fact is, that trump created the problem at the border when there really was none. You aren't looking at the consequences of his actions very closely.

So...there was no border problem until Rump took over, is that what you're telling us?

Yeah Trump made the caravans upon caravans appear. Trump is the reason why we have 10-30 million illegals in the country and why we have a socialist voting block now that so many Mexicans have "integrated" into our society.

Insane... insane...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back