🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director questioned in Congress

republicans are great actors; they missed their calling in life.
And you missed your calling in life Penelope by not writing for these guys:

1668772241219.png

Yeah its all about appearances.

lol
Mo Brooks looks like a whiney bitch in that clip precisely because he had no substance. He ends the clip agreeing with Wray and saying himself that whether or not this agent let his political bias affect his work doesn't matter because it gives off the appearance that it does. Mo Brooks is actually doing the thing you're here complaining to me about. He's not wrong, public perception of the FBI does matter whether or not bias is affecting their work but the whiney bitch part is that Wray is not even disagreeing with him. This agent is on leave and under investigation. What else do expect the man to do?

Mo Brooks looks like a whiney bitch in that clip precisely because he had no substance. He ends the clip agreeing with Wray and saying himself that whether or not this agent let his political bias affect his work doesn't matter because it gives off the appearance that it does. Mo Brooks is actually doing the thing you're here complaining to me about. He's not wrong, public perception of the FBI does matter whether or not bias is affecting their work but the whiney bitch part is that Wray is not even disagreeing with him. This agent is on leave and under investigation. What else do expect the man to do?
I want the FBI terminated and this has nothing to do with Trump. Trump haters seem to fully support the FBI, somehow making this issue and many others about Trump.

In the mi–70s the Church Committee showed how Hoover’s FBI greatly overstepped it’s authority. They imposed many checks on the FBI then. Sadly that has disappeared and once again the FBI has overstepped it’s authority.

Forum List

Back