Floating a Trial Balloon….Literally

One moment please. ... You shot something down but you don't know what it was and why you did do so? And now you live in fear you are not able to take a look what really had happened because the Chinese could be faster than you in your own country? Sure - what if the baloon suddenly had accelerated to light speed and had crashed into the Pentagon? Such dangers have to be eliminated. What's next? A Chinese bike in the USA? Pursued by a combat squadron?

Last edited:
Question: Why didn't you just collect the thing? Whatever it had been? It was an ufo, wasn't it? The first step is to identify an undentified thing.

One moment please. ... You shot something down but you don't know what it was and why you did do so? And now you live in fear you are not able to take a look what really had happened because the Chinese could be faster than you in your own country?

Well, to be fair, the Chinese already know what to look for, since its theirs and they sent it to begin with.

And if it is just a pretty useless high-altitude balloon of no significant importance, as Xi claims it is, would tbe Chinese really even make an effort to recover it?

Did the military say there is any indication the Chinese are trying to do so?

I said it in another post and I'll say it again here.That ballon was allowed to surveil our military/nuclear installations. If not, it would have been shot down when it first entered our air space. Plenty of open sea and remote,unpopulated land mass there. Worrying about civilian casualties was just a cover.There is an end game here and I'm not quite sure what it is. But to say the Chinese may recover it before us just confirms it for me.

Some idiot told me that not wearing a mask attributed to the decline in Chinese/US relations.It appears to me our relationship with the Chicoms is a little more cozier than we are led to believe.
Don't let fake news get you all riled up!

why is this even being discussed.

US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There – Proper Salvage Vessel Won’t Be There For Days​

To be honest, this headline could have just ended with "US Military Fears China"

....only if Biden moves as slowly in making the decision to recover the balloon as he did in making the decision to shoot it down.

:cool:
Biden made the decision to shoot it down on Wednesday, pentagon advisors said not now, let's gather intelligence on it, then military jammed the balloons spying capabilities while crossing U.S., waited till over shallow water, kaboom, downed in one shot, with a 7 mile stretch of balloon and spying apparatus debris landing in shallow waters, U.S. boats and ships were waiting nearby to recover.

The HATE AMERICA FIRST CROWD of republicans, can go home now, and sulk.... :rolleyes-41:

Biden made the decision to shoot it down on Wednesday, pentagon advisors said not now, let's gather intelligence on it, then military jammed the balloons spying capabilities while crossing U.S., waited till over shallow water, kaboom, downed in your he shot, with a 7 mile stretch of balloon and spying apparatus debris landing in shallow waters, U.S. boats and ships we're waiting nearby to recover.

The HATE AMERICA FIRST CROWD of republicans, can go home now, and sulk.... :rolleyes-41:
yes after it was spotted in Montana…days ro late, the DoD never claimed to jam it..and they said not to shoot it down because by that time, they didn’t think it was safe and was risk to americans…because xiden waited to long

yes after it was spotted in Montana…days ro late, the DoD never claimed to jam it..and they said not to shoot it down because by that time, they didn’t think it was safe and was risk to americans…because xiden waited to long
Listen, you HATE AMERICA FIRST CROWD,

just needs to shut up and go home, and weep till there are no more tears, because America, the Country y'all are FIRST TO HATE, succeeded and knew exactly what they were doing and why.

Forum List

Back