Here’s What’s Comin’

Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.
Free money, free room and board. Live life without effort. Reaping those rewards, ghettos
The ghetto was created by government policy. More whites get welfare and if you want to see white ghettoes look at rural America.
So again, if you think government policies created them, why do you keep those people in office?

11. One more example of how disingenuous the argument for reparations is.

“Reparations demonstrably would be effective if an improved position for blacks is associated with sharp and enduring reductions in racial disparities, particularly economic disparities like racial wealth inequality, and corresponding sharp and enduring improvements in black well-being.”

Focus on the word ‘enduring.’

Why would handing a huge check over to a person who hasn’t managed to progress financially, and how would same make that person permanently....enduringly.... financially secure?

Of course it wouldn’t. The same things would happen to the government largesse that happened to any other money they had before.

“…. by the end of the first year, some people will have more than others. Guaranteed. Some people, you see, will be careful with what they have. Others won’t. Some people will gamble, others will save. Some will spend lavishly, others will be frugal.

Besides that, some people simply have more of the kind of wealth that can’t be redistributed. Intelligence; education; ambition. Drive, as opposed to: aw, we’re gonna get what we’re gonna get anyway, so let’s just stay on the couch and watch TV. Some people will put a little giddy-up in their get-alongs, and will find ways to improve their own lives.

Some of that will be “unfair,” because some people have more and better resources to tap. Intelligence; talent; family. Even accounting for such differences, though: some people will turn what they have into more, while others will not. Therefore, by the end of the very first year (not to mention the first five or ten) “haves” and “have-nots” will appear.” What if we just gave everybody the same amount of wealth? | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Clearly, the reparations thing has some hidden agenda behind it.

Reparations…..meaningless. It is values, upbringing, character that makes the difference.
Again, they couldn’t prosper when the white folk left. Why would they if they got money now

I don't attribute it to skin color, but to Leftist policies.
No, there’s something more. Every opportunity they get, they fail.
Wrong.
Why are they in ghettos?

Read the books "Color of Law" and "American Apartheid" instead of listening to Rush Limbaugh and you'll learn why. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

I read scores of books written by black sociologists and -----non-sociologists. I also read some stuff written
by developmental psychologists on GENERAL ISSUES.
My conclusion is that black child rearing (which includes family structure) is------kinda dysfunctional for both males and females for USA SOCIETY. Indian child rearing (that is indian from India) is a lot different from STANDARD ozzie and harriet childrearing----but somehow it leads to educational and economic success

Really?

Another feature to consider in the heredity vs. environment controversy: females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593. They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

There is a pathology that certainly holds some individuals back, and it is one that has been encouraged by the Liberals/Democrats.

The only question is, whether the debilitation can be reversed.

11. One more example of how disingenuous the argument for reparations is.

“Reparations demonstrably would be effective if an improved position for blacks is associated with sharp and enduring reductions in racial disparities, particularly economic disparities like racial wealth inequality, and corresponding sharp and enduring improvements in black well-being.”

Focus on the word ‘enduring.’

Why would handing a huge check over to a person who hasn’t managed to progress financially, and how would same make that person permanently....enduringly.... financially secure?

Of course it wouldn’t. The same things would happen to the government largesse that happened to any other money they had before.

“…. by the end of the first year, some people will have more than others. Guaranteed. Some people, you see, will be careful with what they have. Others won’t. Some people will gamble, others will save. Some will spend lavishly, others will be frugal.

Besides that, some people simply have more of the kind of wealth that can’t be redistributed. Intelligence; education; ambition. Drive, as opposed to: aw, we’re gonna get what we’re gonna get anyway, so let’s just stay on the couch and watch TV. Some people will put a little giddy-up in their get-alongs, and will find ways to improve their own lives.

Some of that will be “unfair,” because some people have more and better resources to tap. Intelligence; talent; family. Even accounting for such differences, though: some people will turn what they have into more, while others will not. Therefore, by the end of the very first year (not to mention the first five or ten) “haves” and “have-nots” will appear.” What if we just gave everybody the same amount of wealth? | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Clearly, the reparations thing has some hidden agenda behind it.

Reparations…..meaningless. It is values, upbringing, character that makes the difference.
Again, they couldn’t prosper when the white folk left. Why would they if they got money now

I don't attribute it to skin color, but to Leftist policies.
No, there’s something more. Every opportunity they get, they fail.
Wrong.
Why are they in ghettos?

Read the books "Color of Law" and "American Apartheid" instead of listening to Rush Limbaugh and you'll learn why. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

I read scores of books written by black sociologists and -----non-sociologists. I also read some stuff written
by developmental psychologists on GENERAL ISSUES.
My conclusion is that black child rearing (which includes family structure) is------kinda dysfunctional for both males and females for USA SOCIETY. Indian child rearing (that is indian from India) is a lot different from STANDARD ozzie and harriet childrearing----but somehow it leads to educational and economic success
One can read every single book, the that offers no solutions, how does one rid ghettos. There are three things required, end the gangs, school choice, then bring in businesses. Demofks don’t want solutions

"end the gangs"-------you gotta be kiddn' gangs is the substitute for the FAMILY. "school choice"? who chooses------five year old jamal? Businesses? to what ghetto do you refer?-----they all seem to have businesses

all this talk about conservative vs liberal, republican vs democrat, black vs white, etc has distracted us from the real danger facing the USA--------------the Muslim jihad.

Islam is on a 100 year jihad to take over the entire world, by destroying countries from within, by planting sleeper cells in the top levels of governments (Omar and Tlaib). then gradually getting more muslims in government by creating muslim enclaves in congressional districts (duh, Omar and Tlaib).

You women think masks are difficult to deal with, try an abaya or a burka. Wake up america, or you will wake up to sharia law.

forget the partisan bullshit and understand the real danger. Divide and conquer works, Act now.

The problem is that the allies of the jihadists are already inside the gates.

They're called Democrats....and there's lots of 'em.

yes, but many of them are too stupid to realize what they are doing.
I disagree with this.. One thing they aren't, and that is stupid. Evil yes, but not stupid.

Amazing how much simplistic, assumptive, linear thinking goes on in politics. If THIS is the condition now, THAT will be the condition later.

When confronted with a complicated issue, normally an intelligent adult carefully examines all of its elements and makes adjustments across the board as needed.

But instead, all we can do now is (a) refuse to look at half the issue and (b) blame the entire complicated problem on the other half. That's it.

We are devolving, unable to address issues honestly and comprehensively. We've lost our most valuable trait: Intellectual curiosity.
There's nothing complicated about the reparations issue. Anyone who supports it is insane. End of story.

Amazing how much simplistic, assumptive, linear thinking goes on in politics. If THIS is the condition now, THAT will be the condition later.

When confronted with a complicated issue, normally an intelligent adult carefully examines all of its elements and makes adjustments across the board as needed.

But instead, all we can do now is (a) refuse to look at half the issue and (b) blame the entire complicated problem on the other half. That's it.

We are devolving, unable to address issues honestly and comprehensively. We've lost our most valuable trait: Intellectual curiosity.
how can you say so much without saying a goddamn word?

Just exactly what are you trying to say here?

Do you really believe that my children should be held responsible in the future for the actions of unrelated white people 2 centuries ago?

Exactly what complexities should one be considering when the entire concept of reparations is boiled down to brass tacks?

Let's get you on record here.

What are you trying to say?
I've made my point on our race issue many times. I see plenty of faults on both "ends" of this issue.

No, your children should not be held responsible for the actions of unrelated white people two centuries ago.

No, I don't support reparations.

What I'm "trying to say" is that we will not improve race relations unless and until both "ends" of the issue honestly look in the mirror and hold their own accountable.

As long as you can stay civil, I'm happy to go as deep into this as you'd like.

I've stopped trying here. You can only talk in circles for so long in the halls of hypocrisy that is USMB...
I finally realized how boring it was. If a person can't think for themselves, if they can't demonstrate some real curiosity, I check out pretty quickly. They're like robots, they're all the same.

I find them more akin to animals in a zoo then robots, but I get your message. Willful ignorance to maintain a level of comfort is what these rat fucks peddle.

all this talk about conservative vs liberal, republican vs democrat, black vs white, etc has distracted us from the real danger facing the USA--------------the Muslim jihad.

Islam is on a 100 year jihad to take over the entire world, by destroying countries from within, by planting sleeper cells in the top levels of governments (Omar and Tlaib). then gradually getting more muslims in government by creating muslim enclaves in congressional districts (duh, Omar and Tlaib).

You women think masks are difficult to deal with, try an abaya or a burka. Wake up america, or you will wake up to sharia law.

forget the partisan bullshit and understand the real danger. Divide and conquer works, Act now.
So you call out the racial divide by doubling down on xenophobia? This place cracks me up.

I just proved that Corky can't find racism as an excuse for this....

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

.....so he waddles away as though the question was never presented.

This is the MO of Liberal government school grads.......

There's nothing complicated about the reparations issue. Anyone who supports it is insane. End of story.
The reparations issue is only part of a much larger issue.

Anyone who can't see that is ignorant. End of story.

We have a Korean whose family was allowed to come here because of a government program talking stupid.

Thomas Sowell is an economist, his comments are ignorant to the reality of how things have happened in America.

I am familiar with that family....very familiar.

The two parent home with parents who worked 14-16 hours a day, never took any welfare, and taught their children this:

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

....and both their children are Ivy League grads.

If blacks made certain to do the same, they'd be just fine.

Toss those Democrats who claim to be 'helping.'
They wash, rinse then repeat. And then blame whites for their successes as the failures of blacks. For instance, blaming white flight

Who were slaves, that require reparations?

Do you really believe that my children should be held responsible in the future for the actions of unrelated white people 2 centuries ago?

Exactly what complexities should one be considering when the entire concept of reparations is boiled down to brass tacks?

I've made my point on our race issue many times. I see plenty of faults on both "ends" of this issue.

No, your children should not be held responsible for the actions of unrelated white people two centuries ago.

What I'm "trying to say" is that we will not improve race relations unless and until both "ends" of the issue honestly look in the mirror and hold their own accountable.

I've stopped trying here. You can only talk in circles for so long in the halls of hypocrisy that is USMB...
I finally realized how boring it was. If a person can't think for themselves, if they can't demonstrate some real curiosity, I check out pretty quickly. They're like robots, they're all the same.

I find them more akin to animals in a zoo then robots, but I get your message. Willful ignorance to maintain a level of comfort is what these rat fucks peddle.
And that's one of the most difficult things to deal with. If someone is ignorant about something, well, that's fine. But when they are willfully ignorant, intellectually incurious, and arrogant, to hell with it. That's not a person worth burning time on.

The problem is that the allies of the jihadists are already inside the gates.

They're called Democrats....and there's lots of 'em.

yes, but many of them are too stupid to realize what they are doing.
I disagree with this.. One thing they aren't, and that is stupid. Evil yes, but not stupid.

a slight correction-----Islam has been on a 1400 year mission to conquer the world. READ THE KORAN

I don't know. I'm against reparations.

My goodness, the simplistic, hive mentality of you people is disturbing.

I don't give a damn what you read. I am black. I have a degree in sociology. I lived in a black family within a neighborhood of black families. All of you have opinions and they are based in racism. I've read books by women about giving birth, but that doesn't make my comments about pregnancy more valid than a mother who has given birth. Your opinion is both ignorant and wrong. I say that as a black person, not a white person reading books about blacks.

Sooo......with that background, why are you unable to answer???

.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

And that's one of the most difficult things to deal with. If someone is ignorant about something, well, that's fine. But when they are willfully ignorant, intellectually incurious, and arrogant, to hell with it. That's not a person worth burning time on.

Precisely.

Can we use the synonym of insane, 'Democrat'?

my understanding is that any person who is ID'ed as a
PERSON OF COLOR------is to be considered eligible,
I may be wrong

What's the "larger issue?"

That uses outcomes to predict outcomes. Going to college is an output not an input. Surely you recognize that? It still hinges on your core belief that black people make these wrong choices where white people dont. The driver of that is either systemic... or the racists are right.
Why are you against school choice for k thru 12? Your opposition makes you racist
They (if the shoe fits), can't keep a constant eye on their supposed eternal enemy, otherwise if their sworn enemy has an option to get out of the alledged school war zones created.

my understanding is that any person who is ID'ed as a
PERSON OF COLOR------is to be considered eligible,
I may be wrong
Kamala Harris is from Jamaica. Is she entitled to reparations?

Forum List

Back