High Holy days at the White House

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

64872cc3368ad64872cc3368ae.jpg

U.S. — The official state religion of the United States entered its High Holy Days today, with worshippers around the nation being called to rededicate themselves in submission and obedience to its holy teachings.

"I am urging all Americans to publicly bend the knee before our sacred rainbow symbol," said President Biden in an address to the nation. "Let us all take the time to feast and pray before our god of prideful human flesh, and before its sacred messengers, the genitals. We are a nation of Pride, blessings be upon its name. Just celebrate it, folks! Not a joke! Ok, can I have my ice cream now?"

Holy prophets in public schools, corporate DEI departments, and Target supermarkets have been dispatched across the land to bear witness to the glories of Pride and destroy the lives of those who refuse to publically worship the vengeful deity. "Blasphemy will not be tolerated," said Divine Elder Mixie Vavoom, (they/them). "We are the eyes and ears of Pride, and we are watching you."

The High Holy Days of Pride will conclude this weekend with 1000 abortions and 1000 gender surgeries performed publically on the steps of the White House.
This little girl was just looking at clothes and Barbies -- but Bullseye the Target Dog had other plans for her.

Despite Babylon bee being a joke and satire website it doesn't seem like we're too far from that being a reality.

The current administration may not specifically be saying those words but it sure feels like they are.

64872cc3368ad64872cc3368ae.jpg

U.S. — The official state religion of the United States entered its High Holy Days today, with worshippers around the nation being called to rededicate themselves in submission and obedience to its holy teachings.

"I am urging all Americans to publicly bend the knee before our sacred rainbow symbol," said President Biden in an address to the nation. "Let us all take the time to feast and pray before our god of prideful human flesh, and before its sacred messengers, the genitals. We are a nation of Pride, blessings be upon its name. Just celebrate it, folks! Not a joke! Ok, can I have my ice cream now?"

Holy prophets in public schools, corporate DEI departments, and Target supermarkets have been dispatched across the land to bear witness to the glories of Pride and destroy the lives of those who refuse to publically worship the vengeful deity. "Blasphemy will not be tolerated," said Divine Elder Mixie Vavoom, (they/them). "We are the eyes and ears of Pride, and we are watching you."

The High Holy Days of Pride will conclude this weekend with 1000 abortions and 1000 gender surgeries performed publically on the steps of the White House.
This little girl was just looking at clothes and Barbies -- but Bullseye the Target Dog had other plans for her.

Well, that makes it official.

We are now the United States of Queers and Trannies.

Despite Babylon bee being a joke and satire website it doesn't seem like we're too far from that being a reality.

The current administration may not specifically be saying those words but it sure feels like they are.

I don't think that photo is far from being a joke.

Nope, but I'm sure you did, boxers around your old man ankles...

Damn, now you are posting your sexual fantasies about me?

What is it with you people and your incessant need to post sexual fantasies on this forum?

Yeah, Sweetie, that's right.
Be sure to build a wall around your house out there on the prairie.
Don't let them trannies near ya. :auiqs.jpg:

There's one who works in the store where I shop. A very congenial person who does their job very well, with whom I enjoy lovely conversations every time I shop.

Time for you to get over the fact that not all of us think like you.

If you can't, you'll eventually die the bigot that you are. The choice is yours.

Do you like living under this totalitarian regime?

What's really entertaining is the fact that all they are doing is coddling the crocodile and choosing to ignore the fact that they will eventually be eaten just like everyone they hate.

There's one who works in the store where I shop. A very congenial person who does their job very well, with whom I enjoy lovely conversations every time I shop.

Time for you to get over the fact that not all of us think like you.

If you can't, you'll eventually die the bigot that you are. The choice is yours.

If that's the case then why do you come across as such an alt-right bigot?
I'm asking genuinely because this is the very first post that looks like you actually put some thought into.

Forum List

Back