How long can the US last without rule of law?

What a pair of Drama Queens.

Every civilized country in the world has universal health care and those countries are better off for it.

Put on your big boy pants and stop snivelling.
How are they better off?

Of course calling corporations people and saying money is speech is fine and dandy and doesn't fortell the end of the universe right?

The Supreme Court hands over the democracy to a handful of the wealthiest people in the country but you aren't worried about that. Its the lower income people that can't see a doctor that is the big threat.

Hol-lee-shit.

Is this your way of admitting the SC decisions are not always correct?

It was the basis of how the country was founded and how we achieved such great success but now that it's gone how long before we descend into being just like the rest of the world? I'm thinking it could be done before we can get this pile of shit out of the whitehouse..

Go out there and run a red light and see if the rule of law still applies or not.

I think you will find out that it does.
Not little laws. Those obviously apply to the serfs and work pretty well for them in daily life. Look at the bigger picture. A law was passed with specific language that anytime before now would have been quickly ruled as unconstitutional and yet today it's twisted and convoluted to the point congress could pass green eggs and ham as a law and the scotus would interpret that to mean an egg and pig confiscation is well within those boundaries.

That's it. Let it all out, and then have yourself a good cry. We all know how disappointed you must be, but it's not the end of the world. At least they haven't given the OK to gay marriage.........yet.

I am crying. This country is being flushed down the toilet.

Nope. Not the entire country. Just the dumb GOP hopes and dreams. They were too dumb to last anyway.

Wrong. The entire country is being flushed down the toilet. The SC just proved that words don't mean what they say, and that the law is whatever the court says it is.

It was the basis of how the country was founded and how we achieved such great success but now that it's gone how long before we descend into being just like the rest of the world? I'm thinking it could be done before we can get this pile of shit out of the whitehouse..

Go out there and run a red light and see if the rule of law still applies or not.

So only the ruling class can ignore the law?
Phew...thats makes me feel better about it.

Oh my, the drama queens are out in force. It was a good ruling, and sets the groundwork for Universal Single Payer. Very, very good.

Oh my, Kark Marx disciples are out in force. It was an awful Unconstitutional ruling, a bald face usurpation. It sets the groundwork for depriving everyone of health care. Very, very bad.

My goodness but the rightwingnut butthurt is flowing copiously today. Two court decisions that did not go in their way, and they think the end of the world is upon us.

Not little laws. Those obviously apply to the serfs and work pretty well for them in daily life. Look at the bigger picture. A law was passed with specific language that anytime before now would have been quickly ruled as unconstitutional and yet today it's twisted and convoluted to the point congress could pass green eggs and ham as a law and the scotus would interpret that to mean an egg and pig confiscation is well within those boundaries.

That's it. Let it all out, and then have yourself a good cry. We all know how disappointed you must be, but it's not the end of the world. At least they haven't given the OK to gay marriage.........yet.

I am crying. This country is being flushed down the toilet.

Nope. Not the entire country. Just the dumb GOP hopes and dreams. They were too dumb to last anyway.

Wrong. The entire country is being flushed down the toilet. The SC just proved that words don't mean what they say, and that the law is whatever the court says it is.

You mean like when they said corporations were people?

So in this new America where laws aren't really laws how can any of the Constitution stand? And outside of that how can any law stand? Once no laws mean exactly what thee fuck they say...there is no law.

The Constitution was abolished circa, 1935, during the FDR administration. Thus far about 80 years.

It was actually abolished by Abraham Lincoln. FDR just pounded in the final nails to the coffin.

LOL......so to you the United States has gone down hill ever since the Civil War............

Oh so you don't actually mean the rule of law is gone- you just are pissed off this specific ruling- well and any other ruling you disagree with.

So in this new America where laws aren't really laws how can any of the Constitution stand? And outside of that how can any law stand? Once no laws mean exactly what thee fuck they say...there is no law.

The Constitution was abolished circa, 1935, during the FDR administration. Thus far about 80 years.

It was actually abolished by Abraham Lincoln. FDR just pounded in the final nails to the coffin.

LOL......so to you the United States has gone down hill ever since the Civil War............

In most ways. There have been a few improvements, but most changes were for the worst.

For years, Republicans have confused the law with "getting their way". It's part of that "racist" thing they are so fond of.

In most ways. There have been a few improvements, but most changes were for the worst.

Yeah....no more slavery....no more child labor sweat shops.......higher life expectancy.....no more smallpox.....lower infant mortality rates.....no more Jim Crow laws.......protections for employees......laws against dumping industrial waste into the water.....

I can see why that would all upset you.

Oh so you don't actually mean the rule of law is gone- you just are pissed off this specific ruling- well and any other ruling you disagree with.
Nope. Like I said. The actual language of the law has now been circumvented twice in order to keep this failure of legislation afloat. No matter the actual words used to make it, no matter the consequences of keeping it, no matter what it was originally intended to accomplish. The law as worded and passed by the democrats has now twice been upheld by a court that used feelings over actual wording. Is feelings now the law of the land no matter what the law makers actually pass?

For years, Republicans have confused the law with "getting their way". It's part of that "racist" thing they are so fond of.
For years Lib's have been telling us the Constitution doesn't actually say what it does because they don't like it. And today you got a law upheld that says the complete opposite of the written and passed word of the law. Law's don't mean shit any longer. It's up to interpretation of how you feel about it now.

Teh Sauutthhh will araaaaaahz agin!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Of course calling corporations people and saying money is speech is fine and dandy and doesn't fortell the end of the universe right?

The Supreme Court hands over the democracy to a handful of the wealthiest people in the country but you aren't worried about that. Its the lower income people that can't see a doctor that is the big threat.

Hol-lee-shit.
Spot-on.

What a pair of Drama Queens.

Every civilized country in the world has universal health care and those countries are better off for it.

Put on your big boy pants and stop snivelling.

DINGLE BERRY

FRANCE IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE BEST SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE, NOW REALITY

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB124958049241511735

France Fights Universal Care's High Cost

The problem is that Assurance Maladie has been in the red since 1989. This year the annual shortfall is expected to reach €9.4 billion ($13.5 billion), and €15 billion in 2010, or roughly 10% of its budget.

The German health care system, the oldest in the world, is in the black. Premiums in Germany are less than in the USA. Everyone is covered. It's law. Cry your crocodile tears elsewhere.

Forum List

Back