How Racist is Trump Towards Black Americans?

zcLtd7k.jpg

rljqk6frx2g41.png

Instead of watching a video which can be edited to represent just about any point of view (not saying that this is the case with the video posted here because I haven't watched it) maybe the people who believe Trump is a racist are basing their opinions on the totality of his record such as follows, particulary the case brought and settled against him and his father for housing discrimination:
Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

And for the record although I'm not an attorney, my understanding of a consent decree or settlement in a government case is that the named parties agree to settle rather than going to court. Why they choose this option could be for a lot of different reasons but I have not looked at this case in a while and dont' remember offhand the facts surrounding it, other than Trump always brings up that they settled with no admittance of guilt, however than language is standard to these agreements and basically means that no future actions can be taken based only on the settlement (case).

Instead of watching a video which can be edited to represent just about any point of view (not saying that this is the case with the video posted here because I haven't watched it) maybe the people who believe Trump is a racist are basing their opinions on the totality of his record such as follows, particulary the case brought and settled against him and his father for housing discrimination:

And for the record although I'm not an attorney, my understanding of a consent decree or settlement in a government case is that the named parties agree to settle rather than going to court. Why they choose this option could be for a lot of different reasons but I have not looked at this case in a while and dont' remember offhand the facts surrounding it, other than Trump always brings up that they settled with no admittance of guilt, however than language is standard to these agreements and basically means that no future actions can be taken based only on the settlement (case).
Your article mentions that Trump was sued because he wouldn't rent to welfare recipients. I wouldn't either, regardless of their skin color. Does that make me a racist?

Your article mentions that Trump was sued because he wouldn't rent to welfare recipients. I wouldn't either, regardless of their skin color. Does that make me a racist?
You do realize that in almost all cases when the party is asked if they engaged in racial discrimination they always respond that they did not, whether they didn't realize they had and/or even when they know tat they did.

On the other hand If the law stipulates that you cannot discriminate against renters who use government subsidies and if certain segments of society are more impacted by the use of government subsidies (non-whites) and you then use that as a criteria for not renting to certain people even though the government says you cannot discriminate in this manner, then yes your behavior in this specific set of circumstances could be found to be racial discrimination.

Whether or not that tranlates to you as an individual being a racist depends on whether or not you actually are and not just making excuses as to the real reason you don't want to rent to a certain segment of the population.

The fact that Trump rented apartments to people of all races, including hundreds of blacks, completely destroys any argument that he was denying people housing because of their race.

Trump was refusing to rent to people on welfare, not refusing to rent to people based on their race.

That is certainly not an indication that he is a racist.

Last edited:

The fact that Trump rented apartments to people of all races, including hundreds of blacks, completely destroys any argument that he was denying people housing because of their race.

Trump was refusing to rent to people on welfare, not refusing to rent to people based on their race.

The fact is that trump denied blacks the opportunity to live there. His own leasing agents said so. He was busted by the Nixon DOJ and Nixon was no friend of blacks. That's how blatant his discrimination was. Repeating what trump said to excuse this is weak. Trump is a racist and pictures taken with famous blacks don't change that. When I was in college, the Pan Am basketball team trained at our university. Whites who were stone-cold racists rushed to take pictures and get autographs from the likes of Michael Jordan and Patrick Ewing. As a college athlete, racists kissed my ass on a regular basis because they thought it was cool to hang out with an athlete. So you gotta do better than pictures and videos from sellouts.

The fact is that trump denied blacks the opportunity to live there.
And of course you are simply lying. Trump rented to hundreds of blacks.

You do realize that in almost all cases when the party is asked if they engaged in racial discrimination they always respond that they did not, whether they didn't realize they had and/or even when they know tat they did.

On the other hand If the law stipulates that you cannot discriminate against renters who use government subsidies and if certain segments of society are more impacted by the use of government subsidies (non-whites) and you then use that as a criteria for not renting to certain people even though the government says you cannot discriminate in this manner, then yes your behavior in this specific set of circumstances could be found to be racial discrimination.

Whether or not that tranlates to you as an individual being a racist depends on whether or not you actually are and not just making excuses as to the real reason you don't want to rent to a certain segment of the population.
Yes, I understand that. The law is just another example of big government bureaucrat oppression. Citizens should be able to rent their property to whomever they want to.

The fact is that trump denied blacks the opportunity to live there. His own leasing agents said so. He was busted by the Nixon DOJ and Nixon was no friend of blacks. That's how blatant his discrimination was. Repeating what trump said to excuse this is weak. Trump is a racist and pictures taken with famous blacks don't change that. When I was in college, the Pan Am basketball team trained at our university. Whites who were stone-cold racists rushed to take pictures and get autographs from the likes of Michael Jordan and Patrick Ewing. As a college athlete, racists kissed my ass on a regular basis because they thought it was cool to hang out with an athlete. So you gotta do better than pictures and videos from sellouts.
You're the kind of racist Booker T Washington spoke about. You probably never heard of him.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." Booker T Washington

You're the kind of racist Booker T Washington spoke about. You probably never heard of him.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." Booker T Washington

You might find this article about Booker T. Washington enlightening.

Since childhood, I've read everything that I could find about him.

By todays standards he would be considered docile and subservient.

WEB Dubois, who was way ahead of his time, noticed this fact long before it was admirable for black citizens to stand up and defend themselves.

The Tragedy And Betrayal Of Booker T. Washington

I'm black and never heard of Booker T. Washington. LOL! And you really think that I give a damn about a black man so dumb as to make such a comment in those times? All you racists do is try pointing out shit from blacks that agree with your views then try telling us how we should be sellouts so you can keep doing what you want.

The fact is that trump denied blacks the opportunity to live there.
And of course you are simply lying. Trump rented to hundreds of blacks.

Not lying.

Yes, I understand that. The law is just another example of big government bureaucrat oppression. Citizens should be able to rent their property to whomever they want to.

Yawn! That law is not oppression.

I'm black and never heard of Booker T. Washington. LOL! And you really think that I give a damn about a black man so dumb as to make such a comment in those times? All you racists do is try pointing out shit from blacks that agree with your views then try telling us how we should be sellouts so you can keep doing what you want.
Can you articulate exactly what a Black American Conservative is selling out?

It most certainly is. You just can't see it because you've never been in that position. What do you do to support yourself?

It most certainly is. You just can't see it because you've never been in that position. What do you do to support yourself?
Uses his black privilege I’m guessing.

Forum List

Back