How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run

How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run So Mrs. Clinton, you swore under oath that you never sent a classified e-mail, and that you turned over all e-mails. The FBI will decide this, they would be done already, but everyday they get more that was not there yesterday....................

Your fantasizing if you think politicians ever pay for lies.

Look at the lies we were told prior to invading Iraq. Look at the number of innocent Americans who died.

Politicians don't pay for lies because voters on both sides of the aisle never hold their own party accountable.

OqXT4oG.jpg

How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run So Mrs. Clinton, you swore under oath that you never sent a classified e-mail, and that you turned over all e-mails. The FBI will decide this, they would be done already, but everyday they get more that was not there yesterday....................

Look at the lies we were told prior to invading Iraq. Look at the number of innocent Americans who died.

Politicians don't pay for lies because voters on both sides of the aisle never hold their own party accountable.

Oh, she'll get away with her lies alright, her mishandling and disclosure of classified information may be an entirely different story.

Oh, she'll get away with her lies alright, her mishandling and disclosure of classified information may be an entirely different story.
hillary-benghazi-lie.jpg

Why are Republicans so focused on "derailing" Hillarys presidential run?

Why don't they just try to beat her on the issues?
they can't let the voters decide, because Mrs Clinton could win, if it were up to the voters...

so they use my and your tax dollars to run the GOP/RNC negative presidential campaign instead of the party's advertising and marketing funds...

I truly hope America wakes up and everyone sees what the Repubs have done and are doing with our tax funds and kicks every one of the SOB's out of office come next election.

This is a criminal investigation by the F.B.I. not from Republicans

Yea we know liberals don't really care seeing how some of them 're elected a mayor busted for smoking crack.
Did anyone from the FBI state that this was a criminal investigation on Hillary Bear? They've denied it...so it is just someone the right wing media got that speculated it was a criminal investigation....from what I could gather from the internet media R/wing echo chamber, so unless you have a link, from the FBI STATING they are criminally investigating Hillary Clinton, then I'm afraid you were probably fooled by your media in to thinking there was something, that there clearly is not...which is a criminal investigation of Hillary, by the fbi.... it just ain't so my dear....not from what I can gather...

Primarily sections (e) & (f).

If you think she didn't have emails on her server that were born classified, read this article.
<<snip>>
But the details included in those "Classified" stamps — which include a string of dates, letters and numbers describing the nature of the classification — appear to undermine this account, a Reuters examination of the emails and the relevant regulations has found.

The new stamps indicate that some of Clinton's emails from her time as the nation's most senior diplomat are filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not.

In the small fraction of emails made public so far, Reuters has found at least 30 email threads from 2009, representing scores of individual emails, that include what the State Department's own "Classified" stamps now identify as so-called 'foreign government information.' The U.S. government defines this as any information, written or spoken, provided in confidence to U.S. officials by their foreign counterparts.
<<snip>>

Exclusive: Dozens of Clinton emails were classified from the start, U.S. rules suggest

In the small fraction of emails made public so far, Reuters has found at least 30 email threads from 2009, representing scores of individual emails, that include what the State Department's own "Classified" stamps now identify as so-called 'foreign government information.' The U.S. government defines this as any information, written or spoken, provided in confidence to U.S. officials by their foreign counterparts.

So the next question is, does having foreign correspondence violate the law that is being discussed. I would say no, the law being discussed relates to US defense information.

depends what the foreign correspondence is? Hillary is in violation of life, but unfortunately democrats are all brain dead and could care less.

Actually it doesn't depend on what the foreign correspondence is, by State Dept protocol all exchanges, regardless of their content, with foreign officials are automatically classified at the time they are created.
Don't you even understand the law that you cited? The classified information has to be "respecting the national defense" and be damaging to the United States. So yeah it does depend on what the correspondence is.

She had intelligence satellite photos on her server, you don't get more national defense than that. But go ahead you're going to defend the criminal till she goes to jail. That says much more about you than anything.
ummm, no she didn't.

they can't let the voters decide, because Mrs Clinton could win, if it were up to the voters...

so they use my and your tax dollars to run the GOP/RNC negative presidential campaign instead of the party's advertising and marketing funds...

I truly hope America wakes up and everyone sees what the Repubs have done and are doing with our tax funds and kicks every one of the SOB's out of office come next election.

Yea we know liberals don't really care seeing how some of them 're elected a mayor busted for smoking crack.
Did anyone from the FBI state that this was a criminal investigation on Hillary Bear? They've denied it...so it is just someone the right wing media got that speculated it was a criminal investigation....from what I could gather from the internet media R/wing echo chamber, so unless you have a link, from the FBI STATING they are criminally investigating Hillary Clinton, then I'm afraid you were probably fooled by your media in to thinking there was something, that there clearly is not...which is a criminal investigation of Hillary, by the fbi.... it just ain't so my dear....not from what I can gather...

Well it was from the fiscal times, it sounds like some boring ass money/investment site....

I kind of think any investigation the F.B.I.does is criminal and not just selling raffle tickets don't you agree?

This is from N.P.R. that's as liberal as you can get

Government Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Likely To Widen

For now, federal authorities characterize the Justice Department inquiry into Hillary Clinton's private email server as a security situation: a simple matter of finding out whether classified information leaked out during her tenure as secretary of state, and where it went.

Except, former government officials said, that's not going to be so simple.

"I think that the FBI will be moving with all deliberate speed to determine whether there were serious breaches of national security here," said Ron Hosko, who used to lead the FBI's criminal investigative division.

He said agents will direct their questions not just at Clinton, but also her close associates at the State Department and beyond.

"I would want to know how did this occur to begin with, who knew, who approved," Hosko said.

Authorities are asking whether Clinton or her aides mishandled secrets about the Benghazi attacks and other subjects by corresponding about them in emails

Well it was from the fiscal times, it sounds like some boring ass money/investment site....

I kind of think any investigation the F.B.I.does is criminal and not just selling raffle tickets don't you agree?

That's what someone said in the echo chamber and what has been regurgitated over and over again since, but only someone at the FBI can confirm that Hillary herself is being investigated by them and I have read that the FBI specifically came out and said to the public and Media, Hillary is NOT the focus of their investigation...plus a link has been posted on PRECISELY what they are investigating regarding her emails and it doesn't have to do with her, but with the current Kerry State department.

HILLARY EMAIL FBI INVESTIGATION

Yea you pussies are hoping and pulling for the FBI, because you know your sorry ass party of clowns can't stop her:rofl:..

Funny how you so called Government haters love the Government when you want to stop Clinton..

I'll let you in on a little secret, Obama will pardon her just like drunk Bush did scooter libby:rofl:

No Problem..

Were pulling for the FBI because were hoping there is one tiny small part of government who will hold someone, anyone accountable. All these big government officials lie to us whether they are Democrats or Republican

http://nypost.com/2015/08/05/fbi-investigation-of-hillarys-emails-is-criminal-probe/

Obama the Supreme Leader already decided that there wasn't anything classified in the emails because he said so. He will order Loretta Lynch to ignore any FBI evidence for indictment. So Hillary will be the nominee. But President? That's going to be a steep hill for chubby Hillary to climb.

http://nypost.com/2015/08/05/fbi-investigation-of-hillarys-emails-is-criminal-probe/

Thanks was going to use that one but thought she would think the post to conservative.

This is from N.P.R. that's as liberal as you can get

Government Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Likely To Widen

For now, federal authorities characterize the Justice Department inquiry into Hillary Clinton's private email server as a security situation: a simple matter of finding out whether classified information leaked out during her tenure as secretary of state, and where it went.

Except, former government officials said, that's not going to be so simple.

"I think that the FBI will be moving with all deliberate speed to determine whether there were serious breaches of national security here," said Ron Hosko, who used to lead the FBI's criminal investigative division.

He said agents will direct their questions not just at Clinton, but also her close associates at the State Department and beyond.

"I would want to know how did this occur to begin with, who knew, who approved," Hosko said.

Authorities are asking whether Clinton or her aides mishandled secrets about the Benghazi attacks and other subjects by corresponding about them in emails
ALL rumor mill stuff and nothing from any official really working there, but has beens, speculating.

this is from the Associated Press, AP, that says otherwise....and they spoke with 2 intelligence agents that still work at the FBI or their Inspector general's office and have actually seen and read the 2 emails...

While neither of the emails was marked classified at the time they were sent, they have since been slapped with a “TK” marking, for “Talent Keyhole,” suggesting material obtained by spy satellites. And they also were marked “NOFORN,” meaning information that can only be shared with Americans with security clearances.

The two emails got those markings after consultations with the CIA and other agencies where the material originated, officials said. Some officials said they believed the designations were a stretch — a knee-jerk move in a bureaucracy rife with over-classification.

The officials who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity work in intelligence and other agencies. They wouldn’t detail the full contents of the emails because of ongoing questions about classification level.

Clinton didn’t transmit the sensitive information herself, they said, and nothing in the emails she received makes direct reference to communications intercepts, confidential intelligence methods or any other form of sensitive sourcing.

The drone exchange, the officials said, begins with a copy of a news article about the CIA drone program that targets terrorists in Pakistan and elsewhere. While that program is technically top secret, it is well-known and often reported on. Former CIA director Leon Panetta and Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, have openly discussed it.

Certainly, a copy of a NEWSPAPER ARTICLE, a public article, is not classified.

That's what someone said in the echo chamber and what has been regurgitated over and over again since, but only someone at the FBI can confirm that Hillary herself is being investigated by them and I have read that the FBI specifically came out and said to the public and Media, Hillary is NOT the focus of their investigation...plus a link has been posted on PRECISELY what they are investigating regarding her emails and it doesn't have to do with her, but with the current Kerry State department.

HILLARY EMAIL FBI INVESTIGATION

Thanks a lot that was a stupid download, it's to small to read on this phone.

So the next question is, does having foreign correspondence violate the law that is being discussed. I would say no, the law being discussed relates to US defense information.

depends what the foreign correspondence is? Hillary is in violation of life, but unfortunately democrats are all brain dead and could care less.

Actually it doesn't depend on what the foreign correspondence is, by State Dept protocol all exchanges, regardless of their content, with foreign officials are automatically classified at the time they are created.
Don't you even understand the law that you cited? The classified information has to be "respecting the national defense" and be damaging to the United States. So yeah it does depend on what the correspondence is.

She had intelligence satellite photos on her server, you don't get more national defense than that. But go ahead you're going to defend the criminal till she goes to jail. That says much more about you than anything.
ummm, no she didn't.

Hillary Clinton emails included very secret satellite images « Hot Air

ummm, no she didn't.

yup

Obama the Supreme Leader already decided that there wasn't anything classified in the emails because he said so. He will order Loretta Lynch to ignore any FBI evidence for indictment. So Hillary will be the nominee. But President? That's going to be a steep hill for chubby Hillary to climb.
gibberish!!!!

but funny!!! :lol:

ummm, no she didn't.

Hot air? :lol:

Hot Air, Pajamas Media, Townhall, Drudge, Briebart, The Daily Beast, Cns, Wnd, Forbes business, etc etc etc is all the Right Wing MEDIA ECHO CHAMBER....a big circle jerk of quoting each other, not news, not reliable, not even close to a trusted source...surely you know this?

The article you posted is from last August and since then the Inspector General of Intelligence has POSTED ON A GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT WHAT THEY ARE INVESTIGATING....

And IT IS NOT even close to what the right wing echo chamber was saying last August...

Read the darn link on WHAT IS being investigated. don't you want to know the truth?

https://oig.state.gov/system/files/esp-15-04-05.pdf

ummm, no she didn't.

Hot air? :lol:

Hot Air, Pajamas Media, Townhall, Drudge, Briebart, The Daily Beast, Cns, Wnd, Forbes business, etc etc etc is all the Right Wing MEDIA ECHO CHAMBER....a big circle jerk of quoting each other, not news, not reliable, not even close to a trusted source...surely you know this?

The article you posted is from last August and since then the Inspector General of Intelligence has POSTED ON A GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT WHAT THEY ARE INVESTIGATING....

And IT IS NOT even close to what the right wing echo chamber was saying last August...

Read the darn link on WHAT IS being investigated. don't you want to know the truth?

https://oig.state.gov/system/files/esp-15-04-05.pdf

Let's put it in perspective if the F.B.I
Was floating around your name and had your finger prints on file would you sleep good tonight?

Forum List

Back