I am quickly losing my patience with Donald Trump

Yes! And this needs to sink into your thick head. Your dumb ass is going to help Trump win and Paul Ryan pass his agenda. But I suspect deep down you want that because you too are a Republican.

Paul Ryan’s comments yesterday are exactly why I am voting for Hillary and you are either too stupid to not do so yourself, or, as I suspect, you are a closeted Republican which is what I suspected all along. You lean right buddy. You’d rather a Republican in the White House than a Democrat. Admit it. Or you are completely stupid and believe it doesn’t matter. That's the angle you mostly try to sell. You don't try to convince us the GOP is better. Your angle is "there is no difference" and "it doesn't matter". If you believe that you are stupid and if you don't believe it but say it you are a liar. I suspect you are a little of both.

Because yesterday Paul Ryan proved to you it does matter and there are clear differences. And no matter what Trump does, Ryan is going to support him and why? Because Trump is more likely to pass Paul Ryan’s conservative agenda. So if you are not voting for Hillary, you must like and want Paul Ryan’s agenda to pass.

Which essentially makes you and Paul Ryan no different than Trump's stupid supporters. Paul Ryan proved yesterday that Trump could walk up to someone on 5th avenue, shoot them dead, and he wouldn’t lose Ryan's endorsement. And that's the fact, jack.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-gonzalo-curiel.html?_r=0
ill tell you what bobo, i have many posts here,why dont you show me saying anything nice about any republican including trump......you wont be able to.....and thats a fact jack....
You completely missed my point. You voting 3rd party or not at all is like helping Trump/Paul Ryan/The Republicans. I guess it's better than you voting for them but still you don't get how you could be helping the GOP.

And if you don't think it matters then you are dumber than I thought. And if you don't care either way you are why the GOP have been able to take so many social services and programs away from America. Services that other countries get. My British boss was telling me how stupid us Americans are. You go to europe and see how good they have it over there and you realize that America once had all those same things but slowly but surely the Republicans have convinced you the government is evil and they have chipped away at all those programs that made America great. They've convinced you that's not what made America great. That these programs bankrupted America. You're just dumb Harry. Sorry.
thats funny bobo,the righties here say by me voting 3rd party im helping hillary,with you its trump.....hilarious.......the only person im helping by voting 3rd party is the person im voting for.....this is why i have been saying you party people have your heads up your ass.....that includes you bobo....and im dumb?.....hold on a second....View attachment 77521
And those Republicans are right if you prefer conservatives and you vote 3rd party you are helping hillary.

If I thought you'd vote trump ID encourage you to vote 3rd party too.

We have a two party system and you vote 3rd party. Funny
unlike you and your fellow party people bobo,if i dont care for the person running,or i dont care for what the parties have become....i aint going to support them,just because,like you and so many others do.....how many times i have read here concerning trump and clinton...."they both suck,but you have to vote for the "lessor of 2 evils"....what a crock of shit....those 2 half-assed candidates are there BECAUSE of that attitude.................now explain to me how by me voting 3rd party im helping either trump or hillary?...if they dont get my vote,then im helping none of them.....
People like you could cause trump to win.

No worries tho trump ain't winning CA so you do your thing jackass!

If you don't fear the GOP agenda I guess you're not as smart as I thought you were.

You're just as responsible as people who don't vote. 3rd party. Pfft

ill tell you what bobo, i have many posts here,why dont you show me saying anything nice about any republican including trump......you wont be able to.....and thats a fact jack....
You completely missed my point. You voting 3rd party or not at all is like helping Trump/Paul Ryan/The Republicans. I guess it's better than you voting for them but still you don't get how you could be helping the GOP.

And if you don't think it matters then you are dumber than I thought. And if you don't care either way you are why the GOP have been able to take so many social services and programs away from America. Services that other countries get. My British boss was telling me how stupid us Americans are. You go to europe and see how good they have it over there and you realize that America once had all those same things but slowly but surely the Republicans have convinced you the government is evil and they have chipped away at all those programs that made America great. They've convinced you that's not what made America great. That these programs bankrupted America. You're just dumb Harry. Sorry.
thats funny bobo,the righties here say by me voting 3rd party im helping hillary,with you its trump.....hilarious.......the only person im helping by voting 3rd party is the person im voting for.....this is why i have been saying you party people have your heads up your ass.....that includes you bobo....and im dumb?.....hold on a second....View attachment 77521
And those Republicans are right if you prefer conservatives and you vote 3rd party you are helping hillary.

unlike you and your fellow party people bobo,if i dont care for the person running,or i dont care for what the parties have become....i aint going to support them,just because,like you and so many others do.....how many times i have read here concerning trump and clinton...."they both suck,but you have to vote for the "lessor of 2 evils"....what a crock of shit....those 2 half-assed candidates are there BECAUSE of that attitude.................now explain to me how by me voting 3rd party im helping either trump or hillary?...if they dont get my vote,then im helping none of them.....

If you don't fear the GOP agenda I guess you're not as smart as I thought you were.

You whine too much. Just how is Harry helping Trump to win by voting third party? Oh, poor you, I guess it's because he won't be voting for Hillary either.

Does trump have an afro american friend?

Where is he? There he is. Ahhh my African American. There he is.

Was he trying to say my nigga? How well does he know that guy? Because that would make total sense

His comments about Judge Gonzalo Curio, whether racist or not, right or wrong, are ill advised. He says stupid shit all the time. I'm getting to a point where I can no longer listen to the news anymore without him popping off at the mouth. I'm sorry, I've had just about enough of it. He needs to get it in gear, or I will seriously consider voting on the libertarian ticket this year. Straight ballot if possible.

That is all.

For months lefties have been saying that Hispanics hate Trump.

Trump says that one hispanic hates him, and suddenly that's racist?

LOL!

Here is the Truth.

NO matter what Republicans say or do, the Lying Left will put on a show and pretend that it was the worst thing that was ever done/said.

Your reaction is one of the outcomes they are going for.

You are allowing those fear mongering assholes to define your reality.

As long as you do that, you and we will ALWAYS lose.

Paul Ryan said that Trump's statements about Curiel were textbook racism. That's what the Republicans are now saying.

A lot of republicans have bought into the Conventional Wisdom that the LEftist dominated media and pop culture have created.

For example.

That is a double standard.

THat Paul Ryan has been stupid enough to accept that double standard and to try to play by those rules, does not make it right.

When you say a judge can't be fair because he's Mexican, that is in fact textbook racism.

If that isn't, what is?

Pogo, you
His comments about Judge Gonzalo Curio, whether racist or not, right or wrong, are ill advised. He says stupid shit all the time. I'm getting to a point where I can no longer listen to the news anymore without him popping off at the mouth. I'm sorry, I've had just about enough of it. He needs to get it in gear, or I will seriously consider voting on the libertarian ticket this year. Straight ballot if possible.

That is all.

LOL!

Here is the Truth.

NO matter what Republicans say or do, the Lying Left will put on a show and pretend that it was the worst thing that was ever done/said.

Your reaction is one of the outcomes they are going for.

You are allowing those fear mongering assholes to define your reality.

As long as you do that, you and we will ALWAYS lose.

Paul Ryan said that Trump's statements about Curiel were textbook racism. That's what the Republicans are now saying.

A lot of republicans have bought into the Conventional Wisdom that the LEftist dominated media and pop culture have created.

For example.

That is a double standard.

THat Paul Ryan has been stupid enough to accept that double standard and to try to play by those rules, does not make it right.

When you say a judge can't be fair because he's Mexican, that is in fact textbook racism.

If that isn't, what is?

It is an acknowledgement of the fact that his proposed policie of deportation is extremely unpopular with Hispanics, such as Americans of Mexican descent.

You don't deny that do you?

After all you lefties have been CROWING and GLOATING about how much HIspanics hate TRump and about how you believe that will mean he can't win the election.

Thus it is not about Race, but about Partisan politics.

As a matter of fact the woman in charge of all the Trump's charities and personal friend and advisor to the family is black.

As a matter of fact the woman in charge of all the Trump's charities and personal friend and advisor to the family is black.
All repubs have a black friend or someone working for them...

Was he trying to say my nigga? How well does he know that guy? Because that would make total sense

I guess you are ignorant to the fact that Mar a Lago was the first club in Palm Beach to allow blacks and Jews. Go ahead. Try to keep painting him a racist even though it's a flat out lie.

Why you little bigot! Inferring that this very talented young woman is a token.:)

Truly she's not and she's got a really interesting story.

348BC59500000578-3605597-Patton_vice_president_of_the_Eric_Trump_Foundation_and_senior_as-a-129_1464122238629.jpg

I'm proof Donald Trump isn't a bigot, says African-American Trump exec

Last edited:

I guess you are ignorant to the fact that Mar a Lago was the first club in Palm Beach to allow blacks and Jews. Go ahead. Try to keep painting him a racist even though it's a flat out lie.
Rich ones sure.

Why you little bigot! Inferring that this very talented young woman is a token.

348BC59500000578-3605597-Patton_vice_president_of_the_Eric_Trump_Foundation_and_senior_as-a-129_1464122238629.jpg

She's hot! Did you hear about the black model suing trump? Promised her a job, got her in on a hb1 visa, bla bla. Just wait. We've only just begun

Everyone says not voting for Trump is a vote for Hilary, which I concede is true, the problem is I dont know which candidate is worse. Im going to take a look at gary johnson, but ill probably end up staying home election day.
Write in the name of the person you think is doing right. That's what I do these days.

Why bother voting for anybody other than the Rep or Dem? Your vote essentially ends up in the trash if you vote somewhere else.

Rich ones sure.

They weren't allowed in the other clubs. You really don't get it do you?

That is all.

Well it would do America good to vote for something other than two candidates the two/one party system hands us..

Rich ones sure.

They weren't allowed in the other clubs. You really don't get it do you?
Archie bunker didn't hate George Jefferson he was just extremely ignorant. That's trump. It's OK for a CEO, sort of, but not for potus

She's hot! Did you hear about the black model suing trump? Promised her a job, got her in on a hb1 visa, bla bla. Just wait. We've only just begun

That case was dismissed.

The models case was dismissed. Her beef by the way was with the agency directly.

Model's Lawsuit Against Donald Trump Agency Dismissed

That case was dismissed.

The models case was dismissed. Her beef by the way was with the agency directly.

Model's Lawsuit Against Donald Trump Agency Dismissed
Didn't go away in my mind.

This is exactly the problem with you cons. It's never the CEO or governors fault. The entire story makes trump look bad. First of all he used hb1 visas to hire cheap foreigners rather than pay American models.

This story should make you not believe or trust trump when he says he wants to fix what's wrong with America when he's what's wrong with America. Him and you

That is all.

Well it would do America good to vote for something other than two candidates the two/one party system hands us..

Then be sure you do.

Forum List

Back