I can see why you Trump supporters might like him.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
But to do so you have to forget about a monumental amount of water that's gone under the bridge. I don't think there's any need to delineate the list.

The other thing that's required is to assume what he says has some basis in truth. I have to say, that appears to be somewhat problematic.

FactChecking Trump’s Immigration-Related Claims in Phoenix and Las Vegas

• Trump falsely said that a proclamation by President Joe Biden to limit asylum eligibility “establishes an annual minimum of approximately 2 million illegal alien border crossers.”
  • He distorted how a mobile app for asylum appointments operated, saying it allows “free entry to be released into the United States at the push of a button.” Applicants are screened, and appointments are limited.
  • Trump offered wildly exaggerated border crossing statistics. For instance, he said that in April, “border crossings were up 1,000% compared to the same month last year.” Apprehensions, which are a proxy for illegal crossings, were down by 30%. If Trump meant April 2020 instead of “last year,” that’s misleading. Apprehensions plunged that month due to the pandemic.
  • He distorted reporting by the New York Times to misleadingly claim that “88,000” unaccompanied minors who came to the U.S. illegally and were processed by the Biden administration “are missing” and “many of those children are dead.”
  • Trump claimed that “more drugs are coming into our country right now than at any time in our history.” Federal data for drug seizures by weight are trending down under Biden. As a proxy for drug smuggling, that data suggest that fewer drugs, not more, are coming into the country. Fentanyl seizures, however, have increased significantly under both Trump and Biden.
  • Trump claimed that “300,000 people are dying a year” in the U.S. from drugs, and said the figure is “probably more than that.” A federal agency reported that there were 107,941 drug overdose deaths in 2022, and a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention researcher previously told us that any undercount “should be relatively small.”
  • He falsely claimed that “virtually 100% of the new jobs under Biden have also gone to illegal aliens.” Since Biden became president in January 2021, employment of U.S.-born workers has increased more than employment of foreign-born workers, which includes those in the U.S. legally.

The factual refutation of his claims are written out in great detail. I'm only asking that those who believe Trump is the right guy for the job of prez read through said refutations. See if they make sense to you before discounting them out of hand. Please don't just do the typical......"FactCheck is all garbage."

"factcheck.org"

Tucker4.gif

Let's say the fact check isn't a fraud spec as many are. Wouldn't it be fun if we played the same game with Biden. You realize how many leftists can't figure that one out? Talk about intellectual dishonesty, the poster child are Biden fans who suggest Trump is a liar.

But then again, let's not pretend leftists think for themselves, they primarily repeat what trained.

But to do so you have to forget about a monumental amount of water that's gone under the bridge. I don't think there's any need to delineate the list.

The other thing that's required is to assume what he says has some basis in truth. I have to say, that appears to be somewhat problematic.

• Trump falsely said that a proclamation by President Joe Biden to limit asylum eligibility “establishes an annual minimum of approximately 2 million illegal alien border crossers.”
  • He distorted how a mobile app for asylum appointments operated, saying it allows “free entry to be released into the United States at the push of a button.” Applicants are screened, and appointments are limited.
  • Trump offered wildly exaggerated border crossing statistics. For instance, he said that in April, “border crossings were up 1,000% compared to the same month last year.” Apprehensions, which are a proxy for illegal crossings, were down by 30%. If Trump meant April 2020 instead of “last year,” that’s misleading. Apprehensions plunged that month due to the pandemic.
  • He distorted reporting by the New York Times to misleadingly claim that “88,000” unaccompanied minors who came to the U.S. illegally and were processed by the Biden administration “are missing” and “many of those children are dead.”
  • Trump claimed that “more drugs are coming into our country right now than at any time in our history.” Federal data for drug seizures by weight are trending down under Biden. As a proxy for drug smuggling, that data suggest that fewer drugs, not more, are coming into the country. Fentanyl seizures, however, have increased significantly under both Trump and Biden.
  • Trump claimed that “300,000 people are dying a year” in the U.S. from drugs, and said the figure is “probably more than that.” A federal agency reported that there were 107,941 drug overdose deaths in 2022, and a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention researcher previously told us that any undercount “should be relatively small.”
  • He falsely claimed that “virtually 100% of the new jobs under Biden have also gone to illegal aliens.” Since Biden became president in January 2021, employment of U.S.-born workers has increased more than employment of foreign-born workers, which includes those in the U.S. legally.

The factual refutation of his claims are written out in great detail. I'm only asking that those who believe Trump is the right guy for the job of prez read through said refutations. See if they make sense to you before discounting them out of hand. Please don't just do the typical......"FactCheck is all garbage."
We can see with our own eyes that 10-14 million illegals crossed the boarder during the Biden presidency because of the executive orders that shut down Trump's executive orders. So, everything listed by your leftwing fact checkers is false.

What a bunch of bullshit. Example: How does FackCheck (or anyone else) know there are less drugs entering our country illegally? After all, drug smugglers don't report their smuggling.

Democrats royally F over the poor and working class. Drive the price of everything through the roof. Architect an invasion of 10 million illegals who RAPE and MURDER Americans...and Dem's think it's about Trump.

Look Dem assholes, what did you think would happen when you PISS OFF Americans? Yeah, you're going to get your ass beat.

We can see with our own eyes that 10-14 million illegals crossed the boarder during the Biden presidency
"our own eyes"....meaning yours? or mine?
If you mean me, well, my eyes saw no such thing.
For the record.

-------------------------------------------------

"What a bunch of bullshit. Example: How does FackCheck (or anyone else) know there are less drugs entering our country illegally?"

Poster Leo, settled down. And read.

What the OP stated was this:
"Federal data for drug seizures by weight are trending down under Biden. As a proxy for drug smuggling, that data suggest that fewer drugs, not more, are coming into the country....."

No party mentioned in that OP stated they knew the exact numbers on illegal drug sales. Rather, because drug-lords don't report their sales then authorities need to use markers, or indicators, or "proxies" to get some grasp of the flow.

And so it is with 'seizures'. Over years, and observed trends, if seizures are up and increasing then that is an indicator that suggests more drugs are coming in. Conversely less seizures suggest less movement in.

We are mildly confident you understand there is by the nature of the trade going to be gray-areas when quantifying illegal smuggling.

"our own eyes"....meaning yours? or mine?
If you mean me, well, my eyes saw no such thing.
For the record.

-------------------------------------------------

Poster Leo, settled down. And read.

What the OP stated was this:

No party mentioned in that OP stated they knew the exact numbers on illegal drug sales. Rather, because drug-lords don't report their sales then authorities need to use markers, or indicators, or "proxies" to get some grasp of the flow.

And so it is with 'seizures'. Over years, and observed trends, if seizures are up and increasing then that is an indicator that suggests more drugs are coming in. Conversely less seizures suggest less movement in.

We are mildly confident you understand there is by the nature of the trade going to be gray-areas when quantifying illegal smuggling.
Yeah, more drugs coming in, less seizures. Biden cut back enforcement. You're are a real sucker fish if you believe the crap you just typed.

Forum List

Back