I hate Jews

I

Indofred

No, not really.
However, lots of people express hate for a whole group of people.

The question is, why are they so stupid?
Jews are responsible for nothing, even if the Israeli government are bastards.
Muslims are equally innocent, even when some of their number kill people without good reason.

So many of us read a story puked up by the media or government and believe it without question.

Groups are not guilty for the crimes of the few and no group is bad.

Do you agree?

No, not really.

Muslims are equally innocent, even when some of their number kill people without good reason.

So many of us read a story puked up by the media or government and believe it without question.

Do you agree?

Your God is going to take you to Heaven which means my God is not, but I like you anyway.

No, not really.

Do you agree?

Your God is going to take you to Heaven which means my God is not, but I like you anyway.
Islam won't get him to heaven according to the Bible. I revised and added correct info just in case you were not joking!

Last edited:
no, not really.

Jews are responsible for nothing, even if the israeli government are bastards.

Do you agree?

no.

No, not really.

Do you agree?

Islam is bad. You can take that one to the bank!

Because? Can't take a blank check.

Good post. I tend to make judgments on individuals rather than whole groups. There's good and bad in all of us and I think it's true that just because a few people are shits it doesn't reflect on any group as a whole being shits.

no, not really.

Jews are responsible for nothing, even if the israeli government are bastards.

Do you agree?

no.

OK. I know that is the way he/she wrote it but I think they were looking for just a few more letters than 2. (And if you say 'yes' that still does not count.)

No, not really.

Do you agree?

My kind of people.

Last edited:
No, not really.

Do you agree?

My kind of people. Truth is he's headed for hell. True story. :crybaby:

Bring me up to speed on that. What are the boundaries between my and he.

No, not really.

Do you agree?
You are absolutely correct.

hitler-1200.jpg

I <3 A.H.

Last edited:
No, not really.

Do you agree?

I disagree. Muslims are not innocent. No how. No way. To all who oppose Sharia Law? Good..

Last edited:
hitler-1200.jpg

I <3 A.H.

The best friend of the grand mufti of Islam! Careful! You will warm the hearts of CAIR, MSA, ISNA, ISCNA, Imam Majid and Cardinal Dolan the very ones who warm the heart of Satan! Careful! Careful! Hitler's Mein Kampf has cast a spell! Oh! How they hate the Jews! Sick folks! I'm telling you! - Jeremiah

Last edited:
Hell is the destination of all moon god worshipers. Come and get me. I Can't wait!

It is my opinion..............I'm entitled! - Jeremiah

Wish I could discuss but done for the day. Hopefully tomorrow. I will have some time to ponder this anyway.

:night:

Hell is the destination of all moon god worshipers. Come and get me. I Can't wait!

It is my opinion..............I'm entitled! - Jeremiah

Wish I could discuss but done for the day. Hopefully tomorrow. I will have some time to ponder this anyway.

:night:

Good night, Random Variable. As sure as the Lord lives I am grateful for you. Ponder it. You'll see what I'm talking about. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'....... don't trust Islam.

Forum List

Back