I hate Jews

Long live Israel. ( vampires quake at the cross, Muslims quake at Israel prevailing ) Long live Israel.

Last edited:
Hell is the destination of all moon god worshipers. Come and get me. I Can't wait!

It is my opinion..............I'm entitled! - Jeremiah

There are many roads to Heaven...I don't think any one religion has the copyright.

What matters, to me, is this - is that a good person?

Surely God must smile upon anyone who does good.

And if that person is a Muslim, or a Hindu, or a Jew, or a Christian or a Athiest - I don't think that matters.

Good works matter, and a good heart.

Long live Israel. ( vampires quake at the cross, Muslims quake at Israel prevailing ) Long live Israel.

Muslims are people too and just as varied and just as good or bad as Christians or Jews.

No, not really.
However, lots of people express hate for a whole group of people.

The question is, why are they so stupid?
Jews are responsible for nothing, even if the Israeli government are bastards.
Muslims are equally innocent, even when some of their number kill people without good reason.

So many of us read a story puked up by the media or government and believe it without question.

Groups are not guilty for the crimes of the few and no group is bad.

Do you agree?

Your God is going to take you to Heaven which means my God is not, but I like you anyway.

Your comment reminded me of this song!
[ame=http://youtu.be/jL3nFxSoApE]When The Levee Breaks Robert Plant Jimmy Page - YouTube[/ame]

Levee breaks is about the arabs being moved out of Israel. yeah.... 'bout time... you know where I'm coming from ...

Good post. I tend to make judgments on individuals rather than whole groups. There's good and bad in all of us and I think it's true that just because a few people are shits it doesn't reflect on any group as a whole being shits.

Except for Teabaggers who are all racist radical extremists, but I think that is only common sense.

No, not really.

Muslims are equally innocent, even when some of their number kill people without good reason.

So many of us read a story puked up by the media or government and believe it without question.

Do you agree?

Will what I think change anything? It won't change much at all.

No, not really.

Do you agree?[/QUOTE
not at all................

No, not really.

Do you agree?

Exactly. You don't have to hate an entire ethnic group or religious group due to the actions of a minute minority. Most people are like you and me. We get up in the morning, get dressed for work, brush our teeth, do our job, mind our own business, pay our bills, go home, and go to bed. Most don't have any particular agenda. Most aren't associated with a radical "terrorist" group.

If we really stopped and made lists of our daily actions and our basic goals we all likely have a LOT more in common than we think. We all need food, water, shelter, health, family, love, and a large dose of freedom.

The world would be one hell of a better place if we all lived by a simple rule: treat others as we would like to be treated.

No, not really.

Do you agree?

Your God is going to take you to Heaven which means my God is not, but I like you anyway.

yet if you follow the teachings of God, nobody on Earth can state that, only God is the Judge. Thou shall not pass Judgement..................

No, not really.

Do you agree?

yet if you follow the teachings of God, nobody on Earth can state that, only God is the Judge. Thou shall not pass Judgement..................

It is true that only God can judge, but some one on earth did state the requirements to access the Father. According to Jesus, His cleansing blood is the only way. God's Son removed our sin. Allah has no son.

Not accepting another's religious beliefs isn't judging persons so much as it is discerning doctrines that Christians believe are contrary to what Christ preached. Love one another.
If you said I hate Americans, it would encompass a wide range of beliefs and mindsets. But religion is different. If a religion centers around bringing about peace by slaughtering every one that will not convert to their doctrines, then anyone who lives by that religion, shares the doctrines of that religion.
Not all of the followers of Islam are willing to martyr themselves for their religion, but they can pray for the success of those who do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back