I hate Jews

Indo, hater personified

I disagree. Muslims are not innocent. No how. No way.

Islam is hell personified.

anti-semitism....the scourge of the earth............I'm telling you!

I think we can see who the hate comes from.

You're on ignore, Indo. Have a lovely morning and try not to take my comments on Islam personally, Indo. I've always been very polite to you. I say anti semitism is the scourge of the earth and you hear "hater"....... I get it.

Groups are not guilty for the crimes of the few and no group is bad.

Do you agree?

no.

OK - All Jews are guilty of the crimes of every other Jew and, since some are child murderers, all should be killed.

I suspect you disagree with blaming all the the crimes of the odd ones in a group.

Groups? Why is it that everyone has to be separated into groups? Jews are Jews. They are all wonderful! Give your children a hug and go live your life, Indo. Life is too short to be hating on folks.

You're on ignore, Indo.

OK - All Jews are guilty of the crimes of every other Jew and, since some are child murderers, all should be killed.

I suspect you disagree with blaming all the the crimes of the odd ones in a group.

Groups? Why is it that everyone has to be separated into groups? Jews are Jews. They are all wonderful! .

I see the forum ignore function isn't working. :D

No, not really.
However, lots of people express hate for a whole group of people.

The question is, why are they so stupid?
Jews are responsible for nothing, even if the Israeli government are bastards.
Muslims are equally innocent, even when some of their number kill people without good reason.

So many of us read a story puked up by the media or government and believe it without question.

Do you agree?

Your God is going to take you to Heaven which means my God is not, but I like you anyway.

yet if you follow the teachings of God, nobody on Earth can state that, only God is the Judge. Thou shall not pass Judgement..................

I think it was a joke. People can't go to heaven if they hate the Jews. Get serious. How to fix that? Don't hate the Jews.

You cannot hate people because of what they are. People who hate Jews because they are Jews have been brainwashed and indoctrinated into hatred through false teachings, propaganda, cults, many different forms of indoctrination. The only thing you can do is pray for them.

don't trust Islam.

Muslims are not innocent.

You cannot hate people because of what they are. .

Earth's single personality people calling Jeremiah :D

When I see Saudi women sentenced to 150 lashes for driving - because of an Islamic Fatwa issued by Wahabbist Clerics? I say hell personified..

When I find Al Takeyya - teaching children to lie steal, cheat, trick non muslims is part of Islam? I cannot call Muslims innocent because they are not. They know that they should not be praying in their mosques for the deaths of Americans and Israelis yet they continue on and still go back. No excuses will do.

When I see Islamic religious leaders teaching children not old enough to walk how to hate the Jews? When I see childrens cartoons teaching Children that Jews are apes and monkeys? When I see how utterly brainwashed and indoctrinated these children are into hating the Jews, Christians, homosexuals, etc.....

It grieves me.

You cannot go to heaven with hatred in your heart for any human. That is the Word of God. If Mohammad were here he'd tell you himself.

Last edited:
No, not really.

Muslims are equally innocent, even when some of their number kill people without good reason.

So many of us read a story puked up by the media or government and believe it without question.

Do you agree?

Your God is going to take you to Heaven which means my God is not, but I like you anyway.

Your comment reminded me of this song!
[ame=http://youtu.be/jL3nFxSoApE]When The Levee Breaks Robert Plant Jimmy Page - YouTube[/ame]

Realizing no matter how plain a post is thought to be it is often not I want to make sure and clarify that was a statement of a point of view and not my own point of view.

No, not really.

Do you agree?

yet if you follow the teachings of God, nobody on Earth can state that, only God is the Judge. Thou shall not pass Judgement..................

You are absolutely right. I really should have put quotes around that thing or something.

All Books, to overgeneralize, speak of the sword for only the sword can defeat the sword. When a man reads of the word of God and takes up the sword when it is not needed then the man will sin, not the God. Be not the judge of another man's God, only a knower of one's own.

Except God and Allah are one and the same.

If Satan can get everyone to believe that then Satan wins.

How is it that one God has a son and one does not? And they have the opposite message.
How many virgins await those who follow Christ?

There is only one God. Allah is a distortion of the God of Abraham, created by Hagar's children. When Hagar was told to leave Abraham's tent, it wasn't Allah that she called on to save her, it was the God of Abraham. Allah hadn't been concocted yet.

Last edited:
Except God and Allah are one and the same.

If Satan can get everyone to believe that then Satan wins.

How is it that one God has a son and one does not? And they have the opposite message.
How many virgins await those who follow Christ?

There is only one God. Allah is a distortion of the God of Abraham, created by Hagar's children. When Hagar was told to leave Abraham's tent, it wasn't Allah that she called on to save her, it was the God of Abraham. Allah hadn't been concocted yet.

A Christian God can save a Christian. An Islamic God can save a Muslim. They are not the same God and They/He is not a different God.

I'm afraid not.

Isaiah 45:5
* I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God.

If the Cuban's devised a new God today, with a different doctrine than what we have seen before, will this new God have the ability to save Cubans and exclude everyone else?
The God of Abraham is not a respecter of persons. He wants us all in Heaven.
Only one God offers proof that He is who He says He is. Only one gives us history in advance.

If God's son is responsible for the remission of sins, and the way to the Father is through His son, and if you need to accept that gift to have your sins removed, then what removes the sin of those who believe that God has no son?

Last edited:
no one said:
When I see Jewish kiddie fiddlers, hidden by their community

When I see zionists attacking American ships, murdering American sailors

When I see Zionists teaching their children to hate

It grieves me, but I don't hate Jews as a whole, blame them or warn people how evil they are - just the few who are guilty of the crimes.

You cannot go to heaven with hatred in your heart for any human. That is the Word of God. If Mohammad were here he'd tell you himself.

So would Jesus, but you killed that poor fucker.
However, I don't blames Jews for a crime of 2,000 years ago.

Hate is strange - you've managed to get so wrapped up in it, you can't see what you're doing.

Had Christ not been hung on that cross by the Romans, He would have nailed himself to it to save us from Satan's grasp. When He said, It is finished." He was referring to his propitiation plan, not His life.
Coming right back proved that life is eternal, His and ours...... If Christ could forgive those involved while He hung on that cross, maybe we should let go too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back