I hate Jews

What exactly do you assume my definition of "love" to be?

An deep eternal feeling of affection for a greater truth or existence. (Poor articulation but I think accurate enough.)

No, I asked what you think MY definition of "love" is. You said you think my definition of love may not be pointed directly at God. I wish to know what you think you meant by that.

I answered what I think your definition of love is. Unless somehow you meant mine when I answered yours. For you to learn what I think I meant about that you will have to be more specific as to what 'that' is. :D

Groups are not guilty for the crimes of the few and no group is bad.
Depends on which groups. Terrorist groups like Al Qaeda, Hamas, or Hezbollah are bad, completely bad.

Sub groups; not the whole.

I don't think he got what you meant. He seems to think "Al Qaeda, Hamas, or Hezbollah" are the "groups" when in fact, they are the "subgroups".

Groups are not guilty for the crimes of the few and no group is bad.
Depends on which groups. Terrorist groups like Al Qaeda, Hamas, or Hezbollah are bad, completely bad.

Absolutely. Those organizations are very large. Hezbollah runs hospitals and other services for the public. Many people of Hezbollah are there to help the people. Not all, but that is true for pretty every organization there is.

An deep eternal feeling of affection for a greater truth or existence. (Poor articulation but I think accurate enough.)

No, I asked what you think MY definition of "love" is. You said you think my definition of love may not be pointed directly at God. I wish to know what you think you meant by that.

I answered what I think your definition of love is. Unless somehow you meant mine when I answered yours. For you to learn what I think I meant about that you will have to be more specific as to what 'that' is. :D

After browsing through your previous posts, I see little reason to discuss anything with you. I'm not sure your mind is capable of comprehending the depth of the things I wish to discuss. No offense.

After browsing through your previous posts, I see little reason to discuss anything with you. I'm not sure your mind is capable of comprehending the depth of the things I wish to discuss. No offense.

None taken. Let's start over then. Would you like to discuss something with me?

Absolutely. Those organizations are very large. Hezbollah runs hospitals and other services for the public. Many people of Hezbollah are there to help the people. Not all, but that is true for pretty every organization there is.
Are you kidding me? All of these are categorized as terrorist organizations. If you belong to one of these groups, you are a terrorist, it's that simple. There's no gray area here.

Are you kidding me? All of these are categorized as terrorist organizations. If you belong to one of these groups, you are a terrorist, it's that simple. There's no gray area here.

Do you believe it was wise to fire every one of the government employees in Iraq when we went in?

So what if they are "considered" to be "terrorists" by indoctrinated sheep? Terrorism IS a MAJOR gray area...

Last edited:

Do you believe it was wise to fire every one of the government employees in Iraq when we went in?
They were all tied to the Baath party. The new government had to sever ties with the old Sadam regime. Did not want to have a coup on our hands from potential Baathists who were still loyal to Sadam.

Forum List

Back