If Anyone Wonders Why I Left the Republican Party Just Look At the Cheney Vote

Sorry dude, the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days. Guess you are fkd.
Do you know what you're talking about ? I'll answer that rhetorical question. NO, YOU DON'T. That's because you are the airhead "kid" here. Trump got 90% of the AMERICAN vote in 2020, and his party is, by far the most popular. Democrats got near zero vote, which is why they had to go to fraud, to get Biden in the White House.

As for "anarchy, sedition and insurrection" that's what the Democrat Fraud party now is,
81.2 million votes say different.

Does anyone? Wonder? Why @protectionist left the Republican party?

post 26496179
Trump got 90% of the AMERICAN vote.

Because the Republican Party can’t find half of the TrumpQ votes that protectionist found.

And how in the hell can a white Christian nationalist political party exist if black people in big cities are actually allowed to vote and have their votes actual count.

Sorry dude, the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days. Guess you are fkd.
Do you know what you're talking about ? I'll answer that rhetorical question. NO, YOU DON'T. That's because you are the airhead "kid" here. Trump got 90% of the AMERICAN vote in 2020, and his party is, by far the most popular. Democrats got near zero vote, which is why they had to go to fraud, to get Biden in the White House.

As for "anarchy, sedition and insurrection" that's what the Democrat Fraud party now is,

Breaking: Dems rigged and cheated, their vote count is illegitimate and so is Biden. :talk2hand:

Breaking: Dems rigged and cheated, their vote count is illegitimate and so is Biden. :talk2hand:
Sticking to the Big Lie, eh.

Everyone knows Dems rigged, cheated, and stuffed ballot boxes. They have been doing it for decades. :talk2hand:

Everyone knows Dems rigged, cheated, and stuffed ballot boxes. They have been doing it for decades. :talk2hand:
Define everyone.

Define everyone.

Lib please your own Dem operative in NJ/PA elections who's been stuffing your ballot boxes for years ratted you out. :talk2hand:

If employers were jailed for hiring illegal then maybe there wouldn't be so many illegals.

Or we could secure our borders and deport millions of these mooching illegals back to where they came from.
Germany?

German genes are the biggest group of genes in the USA - but Germans were never a very big group of migrants to the USA. The reason for this is very simple: Most Germans never were racists in history. So their genes are more wide spreaded. Ex-president Obama had German ancestors as well as ex-president Trump not had Swedish ancestors. Ex-president Obama ever will be welcome in Germany - ex-president Trump never will be welcome in Germany. Seems we love our genes the older and the more black they are.

One of the most funny things the USA ever had done was by the way to send back a German to Germany who came once in the age of two or three month to the USA. He was more than 60 years old, when you sent him back - without a real chance to be able to learn our very complex language with 50% rules and 50% exceptions from the rules like a native German. Oh by the way: This man has an entry ban to the USA. The reason: It is a crime - or act of terror - to live the first 60 years of the own life in the USA.

Last edited:
A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

So you like Rasmussen do you?

Like this:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by SLANTED from Sharyl Attkisson, for Thursday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (46%) disapprove.

Rasmussen had Trump’s approval at 52% to 54% last couple weeks.

I’m not seeing any way to get to your number:

Trump got 90% of the AMERICAN vote in 2020, and his party is, by far the most popular.

Did you mean to say TrumpQ got 90 percent of the stupid Americans vote.. If so so, I can believe that ten percent of stupid Americans were not stupid enough to vote for that asshole ever again. Yepp I can believe that.

Last edited:
Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

Who‘s that? The Democrats? I agree. Must be why they had to cheat.
No, the trumpists wing of the (now defunct) republican party that puts political party or cult leader before country to try to cheat to overthrow the election he lost. You have lost touch with reality.

Step away form the MSM brainwashing already...Using the Alinsky tactic of blaming one side while you are the one doing what you claim is just plain stupid...I had hoped you were better than that...
Sorry. I wished more for the republican party and thought they were more, not that I was ever a comitted republican. I do not regret all the times I voted republican, as it was the correct choice at the time, but never imagined they would turn out like this. Guess I miss them already. Their choice to accept this path, so it is what it is not what it was.

I see you’re buying all that Republicans are all Q crap...shame really, so easily led.

Job creation does increase when unemployment is high. It's more difficult to do after the passage of what's considered "perfect" employment. How much more job creation can take place when you have a million more jobs than Americans who can work them? Is two million, three million better?

You leftist fail on this argument because no President can create jobs outside of government jobs. The private sector creates jobs. All a President can do is make that harder or easier for the private sector to do so. Now, given the fact DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime, it's really difficult for you to give such a person credit for job creation.

Trump is the first president since Hoover to post a net job loss before he was shown the door.

I agree that most don’t approve of racism, likewise, most don’t agree that everything is racial. That is the card the Democrats have been playing for years. It has become a scapegoat.

There are MANY factors that contribute to a person’s success or lack thereof. Race may be one of these factors, but it is a very small, almost insignificant one.

You live in a fantasy world, don't you.

Let's start with the very first step in the path of success. The Resume. I've written thousands of them for job seekers over the years. You know what, funny thing. If you have a name like Jamal or Lakeisha, you are less likely to get a call for an interview than if your name is Greg or Emily.

These research findings should provide a startling wakeup call for business executives: A bias against minorities runs rampant through the resume screening process at companies throughout the United States, says Katherine A. DeCelles, the James M. Collins Visiting Associate Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School.

“Discrimination still exists in the workplace,” DeCelles says. “Organizations now have an opportunity to recognize this issue as a pinch point, so they can do something about it.”

DeCelles co-authored a September 2016 article about the two-year study in Administrative Science Quarterly called Whitened Resumes: Race and Self-Presentation in the Labor Market (pdf) with Sonia K. Kang, assistant professor of organizational behavior and human resource management at the University of Toronto Mississauga; András Tilcsik, assistant professor of strategic management at the University of Toronto; and Sora Jun, a doctoral candidate at Stanford University.

Until we actually start rewarding people for their hard work and character and not their race, race relations and our country and society will continue the downward spiral. One would think everyone would be onboard with this sentiment, but Democrats clearly aren’t.

HEy, here's the real problem. Modern workplaces have become about one step above the Hunger Games. I've found the people who are better at playing office politics often do better than the people who work hard, and frankly, being white is a huge advantage in office politics.

LOL...If my name really was Cletus, as you like to call me, I can assure you that I wouldn’t get as many responses on my resume as if my name was Sam. That is life. That type of bias will never go away. It is isn’t that racism is the cause, it is human nature and experiences. Here is a novel idea. Don’t name your kid Cletus.

We did consider how a name would be perceived when picking out names for our children. Was it easy to pronounce and spell and was the gender easily recognizable? I know everything must be tied to race beacause that is the way you think, but the reality is everyone is discrimated against every day for some reason or another. We all discriminate for various reasons based on various life experiences. That will never end and it happens in every society across the globe.

LOL...If my name really was Cletus, as you like to call me, I can assure you that I wouldn’t get as many responses on my resume as if my name was Sam. That is life. That type of bias will never go away. It is isn’t that racism is the cause, it is human nature and experiences. Here is a novel idea. Don’t name your kid Cletus.

Well, yeah, because Cletus is a dumb name. But why should Jamal or Lakeisha be discriminated against because they have black names?

We did consider how a name would be perceived when picking out names for our children. Was it easy to pronounce and spell and was the gender easily recognizable? I know everything must be tied to race beacause that is the way you think, but the reality is everyone is discrimated against every day for some reason or another. We all discriminate for various reasons based on various life experiences. That will never end and it happens in every society across the globe.

Okay, so you admit that racial discrimination is widespread.

I mean, I guess that a black family could pick a name like Greg instead of Jamal, but when Greg shows up at the interview, they're going to know he's black.

I worked with a Japanese woman and half the people who called asking for her thought she was a man. (She had an American last name because she married a white dude.)

So the idea that, "your name sounds funny" is kind of like the cop who claims he pulled over the black person for a DWB because he was "Driving too carefully".

McCarthy and the dude who got shot need to get the boot right along with Cheney. They're all Lincoln project like assholes. The party needs to split and get rid of the neocons. It's Trump's party now and there isn't any room for neocon sellouts.

Wow....you should do something about that.

All I can do is vote, and support great leaders like Trump. If others do the exact opposite, there is nothing I can do about that.
lol

You can't be serious.

Trump was not a great leader.

He was a great divider, a great demagogue, a great liar, and a great con artist, however.
Whats even more hilarious is the whole "he accomplished more...." He built like 45 miles of new wall, didn't do infrastructure, didn't do healthcare, the "tax break" was for the ultra wealthy, he did appoint 3 justices to the Supreme Court...as if that is an "accomplishment"....lol. The trade war was a fiasco, the cover response was a fiasco....

I'm sure Ray Ray will post some stock list he'll cut and paste from somewhere that has "put America first" as an accomplishment.
Democrat airheads never stop showing us the results of their leftist OMISSION media.

Trump accomplishments
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October/November, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done.90% REDUCTION. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
And he's never got more votes than a democrat in the election.

Hope he sticks around.

Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

Who‘s that? The Democrats? I agree. Must be why they had to cheat.
No, the trumpists wing of the (now defunct) republican party that puts political party or cult leader before country to try to cheat to overthrow the election he lost. You have lost touch with reality.

Step away form the MSM brainwashing already...Using the Alinsky tactic of blaming one side while you are the one doing what you claim is just plain stupid...I had hoped you were better than that...
Sorry. I wished more for the republican party and thought they were more, not that I was ever a comitted republican. I do not regret all the times I voted republican, as it was the correct choice at the time, but never imagined they would turn out like this. Guess I miss them already. Their choice to accept this path, so it is what it is not what it was.

I see you’re buying all that Republicans are all Q crap...shame really, so easily led.
Not at all. The republicans, as a party of principle, no longer exists. Normal people that used to believe in the party exist, but the party of principles no longer does. They just sort of wander the earth looking for leadership, but only finding the nut ball of the day, devoid of old school republican conservatism in thought or action, not even supporting the constitution, law and order or the writings and thoughts of the founding fathers. Got Q? Disrespect of American institutions? The new radicals are the republicans in name only, not even remembering a time when the actual republicans were a stabilizing force in politics, government and life in general.

Forum List

Back