If RvW Is Overturned

The concept of “settled” law isn’t supposed to be one that denies any future review — especially where the decision in question was so fucking wrongly decided in the first place. A bad decision in place for almost 50 years is still a bad decision. It deserves no greater respect than any prior mistake.

It's not certain that this would have a big political impact:

ATD-ABORTION-META-POLLING-1@2x.png

I suspect if you review every SCOTUS confirmation, the candidate emphasized precedent, stare decisis, as key. Grounds for impeachment?
Technically impeachable, but with the republicans in congress, there is no way they would actually convict, no matter how egregious their lie was.

A possible action is to charge them with lying to congress. Yet even if convicted that wouldn't mean removal from the bench if the republicans chose to protect them.

And those who believe its a woman's right are equally committed.

Let the games begin.
ok.
A woman has the right to not get pregnant. She has a litany of choices available to her to prevent her from having to kill an infant. We have an education system that is promoting sex in elementary school. If we made not getting pregnant as important to 4 year olds and up, as we have teaching them how to put a rubber on a dildo, pregnancies would drop dramatically.
Let's teach our children how not to get pregnant....

So I guess Biden is responsible for Russia attacking Ukraine since he is currently president :rolleyes:. What a messed up logic you have. However, these groups are still rioting, so that would still be under your man's watch.
Again. What riots?

Democrats have lacked decent ground game in the states and need to start at the grass roots level in all the Neo Slave States where the Neo-GOP is poised to, pardon the expression, "grab all the pussies" and force the Neo Slave class into bringing to term every zygote conceived and attached to their wombs.

Once in control of enough states, pass a new ERA to the constitution that includes the right to an abortion.

It's the only way to be sure.
Well, the neonitwits, neoloons, and neofreakshow alphabet soupers losing ground to the normies has to be unsettling for them

Are you saying you are in agreement that BLM, antifa, etc. have not rioted during Biden's tenure. If so I suggest you do a little research. May I suggest duckduckgo, bing, or google to assist :).
I did, and they only listed two incidents, in the last two years.

Technically impeachable, but with the republicans in congress, there is no way they would actually convict, no matter how egregious their lie was.

A possible action is to charge them with lying to congress. Yet even if convicted that wouldn't mean removal from the bench if the republicans chose to protect them.
I think Roberts sold himself as "an institutionalist" and Keggers pretty much assured Collins he's support Roe's basic rationale that a woman retains some right of choice. How he found that right, and where the right would end, I have no clue. The other four, imo really didn't make any "pledge."

But if a woman has a right to an IUD or morning after pill after being raped, then individuals have right to "terminate" a zygot ... or as Xians would say ... life.

So, overturning Roe will require the Six Repbulican Justices to make the same logical fallicy that the Roe Court did in "deciding what is life" unless they choose to rule that abortion medications and IUDs can be banned. And I really hope they will because imo Xians are a clear and present danger to the republic. They view their religion's laws as greater than the constitution.

Forum List

Back