If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave, stay out of my business...

Don't like abortion? Don't have one. Stay out of my business.

Do not ask tax payers to fund and then it is truly no ones business!

Anytime you want tax payers to fund or subsidize something they have a say in it no matter how much you do not want them to!

Stop using my tax dollars to fund YOUR choice.
May tax dollars went to pay for your shitty war of choice in Iraq.
YOUR tax dollars went to help fund a Constitutional War approved by Congress and voted on even by Democrats.

MY tax dollars have not only gone to liberal-defended abortions but also to TWO Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized Wars the US was dragged into by Obama.

YOUR tax dollars went to help fund a Constitutional War approved by Congress and voted on even by Democrats.

Congress never voted to declare war in Iraq. So you're wrong right off the bat.

Secondly, there was nothing Constitutional about it because Congress never declared war.

MY tax dollars have not only gone to liberal-defended abortions but also to TWO Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized Wars the US was dragged into by Obama.

1. No tax dollars go to pay for abortion.
2. What fucking wars? You are the ones who invaded and occupied Iraq and Afghanistan, where we still are today.

Stop lying about tax dollars funding abortions.

BB...AND DERP...BEFORE I spank your ass right now in front of everyone - just for the record - are you STUPID or just a LIAR defending the practices of the Pro-Abortion Democratic Party / Liberals?

-------

Now, on to spanking that ass:

"This week's passage of a continuing resolution to avert a potential government shut-down over the issue of Planned Parenthood funding now has shifted what may be a knock-down-drag-out fight over that issue until December 11."

SO LIBERALS ARE WILLING TO SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT, NOT ONLY TO DEFEND ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY BUT ALSO TO PROTECT TAX PAYER-FUNDED ABORTIONS....

"Taxpayers subsidize roughly 24% of all abortion costs in the U.S. with 6.6% borne by federal taxpayers and the remaining 17.4% picked up by state taxpayers. If we apply the 24% figure to the total number of abortions, this is equivalent to taxpayers paying the full cost of 250,000 abortions a year, with about 70,000 financed by federal taxpayers and 180,000 financed by state taxpayers.

A first-trimester abortion costs
$397 vs. $854 for a second-trimester procedure, but the fraction of abortions financed using insurance (public or private) is nearly identical (25% for second-term versus 22.6% for first-term). Abortions are financed in a variety of ways. According to a Guttmacher Institute survey in 2011, 69% of abortions are paid for entirely out of pocket. Another 15.6% report using Medicaid, while 7.3% used a non-Medicaid source of coverage.

Everyone knows that Medicaid is taxpayer-funded, so the foregoing would appear to answer my question."

EVERYONE, IT SEEMS, EXCEPT FOR IGNORANT OR LYING SNOWFLAKES...

"But this is exactly where things get complicated. First, as we'll see, Medicaid is not the only vehicle by which taxpayers end up subsidizing some part of abortion costs. It's not easy figuring out what share of abortions is paid by federal taxpayers vs. state/local taxpayers…"

...BUT ABORTIONS ARE PAID BY TAX PAYERS.

:whip:

(...mic drop....)

Are American Taxpayers Paying For Abortion?

Last edited:
It really is a poor analogy. Slaves didn't live in the bodies of slave owners.

NICE!!!

giphy.gif

Congress never voted to declare war in Iraq. So you're wrong right off the bat.

Secondly, there was nothing Constitutional about it because Congress never declared war.

1. No tax dollars go to pay for abortion.
2. What fucking wars? You are the ones who invaded and occupied Iraq and Afghanistan, where we still are today.

I see you are just as much of a 'Constitutional Scholar' as Barry was / is.... :p

Democrats not only voted to give bush the authority to take the country to war, many prominent Democrats made the argument to go to was AND to oust Saddam Hussein.

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them." -- President Bill Clinton

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
-- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA)

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed. We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

-- Sen. Edward Kennedy (D, MA)

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction."
-- Senator John Edwards (D, NC)

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Silly snowflake....

May tax dollars went to pay for your shitty war of choice in Iraq.

President Bush did not meet the requirements of the bill that authorized the use of the military in Iraq.

The Hyde Amendment prohibits the use of federal fund for abortions with a few exceptions.

Regardless. If you don't like abortion, don't have one. Just stay out of other peoples business.

President Bush did not meet the requirements of the bill that authorized the use of the military in Iraq.
Link / evidence to support? As shown, John Kerry and many other Democrats believed he did...

As shown, John Kerry and many other Democrats believed he did...

Yeah, based on the lies Bush and Co were telling. What Saddam may or may not have done in 1998 has no bearing on Bush invading Iraq in 2003.

/——/ Someone has to fight for the innocent baby you want to chop up. Do get used to us being in your face.

So this is a funny dynamic:

Conservatives screech endlessly about the destruction of the "family structure" (re: single parents), yet oppose free and open access to birth control, contraception, and abortion which all go to reducing the number of single parents and thus, preserving the "family structure".

Of course they are silent on the main cause of the destruction of the "family structure": Divorce.

Forum List

Back