If you love America stay home

Christ, you sound just as overly-dramatic as some pussy-faced liberals. Spit on you and your family? Get a grip on your feels.

If you want these players punished or fired for their protests, then yes, you are forcing them to peacefully protest in a manner you see fit. If you don't, then just boycott the NFL and all of their advertisers.

This molehill was turned into a mountain by the media and the political elite. I am smart enough to not let grandstanding politicians/media use this issue to distract me away from the real pressing matters of this nation.
MDK, you dont like it but the symbolic action is pretty plain; disrespect the American flag and you disrespect the American people which includes my family.

But keep watching your entertainment, that is obviously more important than defending your own interests, roflmao.

Who needs the NFL? Your drama queenery is entertaining enough. lol

Article is from 2015 and you can be sure CNN would like to take it back . Used to be liberals hated the NFL because hard-working ordinary americans like it. But now that the NFL is controlled by white -hating racists CNN says the NFL is great!

NFL gets billions in subsidies from U.S. taxpayers

sep 30 2015 If you're a U.S. taxpayer then you're subsidizing the wildly profitable National Football League, regardless of whether you're a fan.
The NFL is the most profitable pro sports league in the U.S., raking in an estimated $1 billion in profits on $10.5 billion in revenue last season, figures that are sure to increase this year.
Those massive profits are made possible in part by the billions of taxpayer dollars that local governments spend on teams, coupled with tax breaks worth hundreds of millions for the teams, the league, their sponsors and fans.

Article is from 2015 and you can be sure CNN would like to take it back . Used to be liberals hated the NFL because hard-working ordinary americans like it. But now that the NFL is controlled by white -hating racists CNN says the NFL is great!

NFL gets billions in subsidies from U.S. taxpayers

sep 30 2015 If you're a U.S. taxpayer then you're subsidizing the wildly profitable National Football League, regardless of whether you're a fan.
The NFL is the most profitable pro sports league in the U.S., raking in an estimated $1 billion in profits on $10.5 billion in revenue last season, figures that are sure to increase this year.
Those massive profits are made possible in part by the billions of taxpayer dollars that local governments spend on teams, coupled with tax breaks worth hundreds of millions for the teams, the league, their sponsors and fans.

2015 --- ah yes, the same year two (Republican) Senators busted the Pentagon for pimping fake patriotism using the NFL and other sports. With taxpayer money.

The NFL at least sent money back. No word on the other pro sports doing the same thing. Yet.

Why would CNN want to "take the article back"? It's factual, is it not?

Are we not reading it? If they wanted to "take it back" would they not simply disappear it? Do you have some kind of Super Power to force CNN to not delete stuff from their own website?

So does a whole lot of other corps and big businesses when they move or build a big new place of business somewhere. Nothing new. Didn't the locals get to vote on this stuff? No referendums? Didn't the locals have the right to challenge said deals or protest them, possibly voting out the pols who did the deals in the 1st place? Do you want the jobs and the economic growth that comes with new stadiums, new industrial or manufacturing plants or new businesses that are a benefit of the deal?

Yea, they sure do.

Maybe those should go away. Why would the NFL want to take tax subsidies from a racist nation?

Disrespecting the American flag is unforgivable, and I will never forgive. I will NEVER again watch an NFL game.

when you salute the flag,you are saluting our corrupt government who goes around and starts wars with other countries.we are not the land of the free as that bullshit song says,we are the land of the OPPRESSED the fact we have CRIMINALS in washington who run our country who get away with crimes everyday WE go to jail for. thats no free country.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I appluad all these players like kapernick who took a stand against out fucking corrupt government.:up: I always leave during the national anthem always.i REFUSE to to sing those propaganda words LAND OF THE FREE and salute a government with criminals in washington running it.any intelligent person would not either.:rolleyes:

The United States flag is not the flag of our government, it's the flag of our country. It represents freedom, sweat and blood shed to create this great land of ours. It represents all of us citizens.

If you want to do something about our so-called corrupt government, you vote. You can put your support behind representatives you believe are worthy to serve. You can campaign for them, you can write letters to the editor of your paper for them. You can try and make changes.

Disrespecting our flag or anthem is giving the finger to everybody in this country. So when some are intelligent enough to realize that and give you the finger right back, don't be too surprised.

upload_2017-9-25_13-55-23.gif

Fuck those overpaid football players, disrespecting the flag when men and women are dying for that flag in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Despite what Democrats and their Fake News are telling folks, most Americans agree with President Trump on this. These pampered rich Democrat athletes live in the greatest country on earth. They need to show respect for that. Stand for the damn anthem. Period, end of story.

I heard on the radio today that their ratings for yesterday just came out, and the NFL is ten points down from last week which was ten points down from the week before; some markets reporting a 25 percent decrease.

It will take some time, but people will begin to understand there are ramifications for such actions.

Disrespecting the American flag is unforgivable, and I will never forgive. I will NEVER again watch an NFL game.

when you salute the flag,you are saluting our corrupt government who goes around and starts wars with other countries.we are not the land of the free as that bullshit song says,we are the land of the OPPRESSED the fact we have CRIMINALS in washington who run our country who get away with crimes everyday WE go to jail for. thats no free country.

I appluad all these players like kapernick who took a stand against out fucking corrupt government.:up: I always leave during the national anthem always.i REFUSE to to sing those propaganda words LAND OF THE FREE and salute a government with criminals in washington running it.any intelligent person would not either.:rolleyes:

The United States flag is not the flag of our government, it's the flag of our country. It represents freedom, sweat and blood shed to create this great land of ours. It represents all of us citizens.

If you want to do something about our so-called corrupt government, you vote. You can put your support behind representatives you believe are worthy to serve. You can campaign for them, you can write letters to the editor of your paper for them. You can try and make changes.

Disrespecting our flag or anthem is giving the finger to everybody in this country. So when some are intelligent enough to realize that and give you the finger right back, don't be too surprised.
Those that kneel , most of them do charity work and respect the flag and country. They are telling the world that there is a racism problem in America.....and you sir on many threads confirmed that by been a bigot and a racist.
Is not a coincidence that the same ones who call for the respect of the flag are the ones using the N word and other derogatory language just like the orange chief.

When players spit on my family, my community and my country, I am offended as is intended and as I have every right to be.

And when these morons do it on an entertainment show, either the management of that show will stop it or I will stop watching it.

How does any of that equate to me forcing anyone to do anything, dude?

You are really starting to sound like a jack ass.

I know you are smarter than this, so come on and try harder.

Christ, you sound just as overly-dramatic as some pussy-faced liberals. Spit on you and your family? Get a grip on your feels.

If you want these players punished or fired for their protests, then yes, you are forcing them to peacefully protest in a manner you see fit. If you don't, then just boycott the NFL and all of their advertisers.

This molehill was turned into a mountain by the media and the political elite. I am smart enough to not let grandstanding politicians/media use this issue to distract me away from the real pressing matters of this nation.

Well, my take is you don't have a right to do that while at work. Do it on your own time. It's pretty classless.
If a person calls others sons of bitches, are there usually ramafications and punishement or not?

Those that kneel , most of them do charity work and respect the flag and country. They are telling the world that there is a racism problem in America.....and you sir on many threads confirmed that by been a bigot and a racist.
Is not a coincidence that the same ones who call for the respect of the flag are the ones using the N word and other derogatory language just like the orange chief.

Well then find one post of mine were I ever used the "N" word. Anybody who kneels when they should be upright and their hand over their heart does not respect our flag or country. That's the point. Their problem is with our police who serve the people and enforce our laws. That's what they are protesting. They don't understand our laws, don't have any respect for authority, and are ignorant of the situations they supposedly protest. They have no knowledge that more whites die at the hands of police than blacks. They are totally unaware that the media uses them as fools.

Despite what Democrats and their Fake News are telling folks, most Americans agree with President Trump on this. These pampered rich Democrat athletes live in the greatest country on earth. They need to show respect for that. Stand for the damn anthem. Period, end of story.

I heard on the radio today that their ratings for yesterday just came out, and the NFL is ten points down from last week which was ten points down from the week before; some markets reporting a 25 percent decrease.

It will take some time, but people will begin to understand there are ramifications for such actions.

Bleepin Democrats. They politicize everything. Sports is the only refuge for most from divisive politics. But now, the Democrats are taking that refuge away. I truly hate them for that. If they aren't stopped, i will have to distance myself from Sports and never support a Democrat again.

Forum List

Back