Is Trump doing better that publically stated

Democrats are in full panic mode.....they have nothing...just look at what they bring here to battle us, it's a joke....Trump U....his hair.....fake polls.....it's all they have....

Well he did say he was going to support the 12th amendment. The dumb ass didn't even know we don't have a 12th amendment.

Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I give you credit for engaging our liberal tool friend....he seems too stupid to know he's stupid....:lol:

Democrats are in full panic mode.....they have nothing...just look at what they bring here to battle us, it's a joke....Trump U....his hair.....fake polls.....it's all they have....

Well he did say he was going to support the 12th amendment. The dumb ass didn't even know we don't have a 12th amendment.

Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I give you credit for engaging our liberal tool friend....he seems too stupid to know he's stupid....:lol:

Without a doubt a MsNBC .. CNN viewer...

I don't know that Trump is doing better than reported, but it's a given that Hillary is doing far worse than polls and media indicate.

I don't know that Trump is doing better than reported, but it's a given that Hillary is doing far worse than polls and media indicate.

It's too bad liberals are stuck defending Hillary, the poor gullible suckers didn't even have a choice..

It's too bad liberals are stuck defending Hillary, the poor gullible suckers didn't even have a choice..
You're sure right about that, lumpy! I was also in the uncomfortable position of defending Bubba when I wanted to smack the snot out of him. "Yes, but..." is a sorry position at best. I don't think I've voted FOR anyone since JFK.

Speaking of dumbasses.

The bias to support Hillary is going to be epic, if you thought it was bad in 2008 getting the no experience no resume Obama elected you aint seen nothing yet. It doesn't help that the GOP establishment also hates Trumps guts and continuously throws their own candidate under the bus. Trump's only chance is to take it straight to the American people bypassing the MSM and GOP during the debates. He will win or lose on that stage. Reagan could pull that off, I'm not sure Trump can. The debates will be rigged hit jobs on him.

Speaking of dumbasses.

Yep, it was a dumbass thing for a presidential candidate to say.

Which of the 57 states did he say that in?
And did he give a big SIGH when he said it?

Read my sig line and laugh...

I laughed so hard that I farted.

I would of thought that someone who has earned $300,000 per speech would have understood the proper way to sigh.

Last edited:

Speaking of dumbasses.

Actually, he didn't say it. You're just a dumbass.

I would of thought that some who has earned $300,000 per speech would have understood the proper way to sigh.

Bro its a lib thing. I used to listen to the progressive liberal radio station in Portland, OR (before it went bankrupt) and here's the script. First they begin discussing an issue in elitist Harvard speak. Gradually their anger grows in intensity, they get louder, begin to spit and vent, then the finish a pronounced exasperated sigh it was fucking hilarious. This script was repeated over and over again it got to where I could rate the quality of the sighs at the end. This was during the Bush days my God Bush drove those prissy little punks insane with hatred. The Gore loss was historic they spit venom about that for like 6 straight years. :laugh:

Speaking of dumbasses.

I was mistaken. It was article 12 he was supporting
Donald Trump’s Pledge to Defend Article XII of Constitution Raises Eyebrows

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelfth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Twelfth Amendment (Amendment XII) to the United States Constitution provides the procedure for electing the President andVice President. It replaced the procedure provided in Article II, Section 1, Clause 3, by which the Electoral College originally functioned. Problems with the original procedure arose in the elections of 1796 and 1800. The Twelfth Amendment refined the process whereby a President and a Vice President are elected by the Electoral College. The amendment was proposed by theCongress on December 9, 1803, and was ratified by the requisite three-fourths of state legislatures on June 15, 1804.

Drumpf is actually doing far worse than what is reported. The media profits most when there is a close race that drums up interest. This race isn’t that close . Drumpf could save us a lot of trouble by giving his concession speech at the convention as well.

Speaking of dumbasses.

I was mistaken. It was article 12 he was supporting
Donald Trump’s Pledge to Defend Article XII of Constitution Raises Eyebrows

Which is exactly why I said you are a fucking idiot. You did exactly what Trump did, in trying to belittle what Trump did. God dammit, why won't the idiots just fucking die!!!

Forum List

Back