🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It looks like Trump can't lock Hillary up

The excuse was that somehow Sessions didn't want to (even though he's an ultra right winger).
With Sessions gone, no charges have been brought up.
Can you guys tell me when you're gonna lock Hillary up?

Can you tell me when you're going to prove Russian collusion?

You're all nuts on both sides
nonono - our conspiracies are very real. the other side is just a bunch of crap...

i read it on the internet from sources that said how i felt, so they must be right.

Typical troll thread?

How so? Your claimed impediment to locking her up is gone. This is your chance. Why aren't you going for it? Chicken?

I never claimed anything, I never rush to judgment. My screen name describes the tension between the things I want to believe about my Nation and the things that I know to be true. There are two systems of justice in this Nation, one for us fly over folk, and one for the folks flying over us. Yes, the thread is a troll thread, nothing more.
Don't be a Snowflake. The fact that this thread gives you feelings of disappointment over Hillary not bring locked up doesn't make it a troll thread. Your people have chanting "lock her up" for quite a while. I want an update.

Typical troll thread?

How so? Your claimed impediment to locking her up is gone. This is your chance. Why aren't you going for it? Chicken?

I never claimed anything, I never rush to judgment. My screen name describes the tension between the things I want to believe about my Nation and the things that I know to be true. There are two systems of justice in this Nation, one for us fly over folk, and one for the folks flying over us. Yes, the thread is a troll thread, nothing more.
Don't be a Snowflake. The fact that this thread gives you feelings of disappointment over Hillary not bring locked up doesn't make it a troll thread. Your people have chanting "lock her up" for quite a while. I want an update.

LOL, you're a troll. Call DJT and Rosenstein, surely a man with your stature and presence in the world can get an answer?

Last edited:
If Trump really wanted Hillary locked up, then he should have hired her to be part of his administration.

Not like Hillary is going to ever lie in state at the Capital Rotunda, have a service in the National Cathedral or be buried in her Presidential Library.
0gtvxr37xi321.png

why would Secretary Clinton want a private server? the obvious answer is usually the correct one. she wanted to avoid FOIA requests. this explanataion is reinforced by the conscious decision she made not to utilize an electronic program called SMART, which would have preserved her records for the government

There is a big difference in can’t lock her up and hasn’t locked her up yet.

The excuse was that somehow Sessions didn't want to (even though he's an ultra right winger).
With Sessions gone, no charges have been brought up.
Can you guys tell me when you're gonna lock Hillary up?
She lost, so she’s insignificant...

Hillary was literally arguing her own incompetence to defend her email fiasco. she should either be locked up or locked out of the white house!

on June 28, 2011, Secretary Clinton told, i mean ORDERED, every State Department employee not to use personal email.

the Clintons have a history of lying. thats what they do. first they commit the offense, then they lie about it. thats what they do.

Once again, be careful what you wish for.
I’m not worried. I’ve been wishing for you to grow a brain for years now.

Say, Frank - what’s the statute of limitations for whatever you imagine in your fever dreams that Hillary is guilty of?

Hillary is not even on the radar, she's Bread and Circuses.

So she covered for Obama's gun running to Jihadists through Benghazi -- big deal.

Once again, be careful what you wish for.
I’m not worried. I’ve been wishing for you to grow a brain for years now.

Say, Frank - what’s the statute of limitations for whatever you imagine in your fever dreams that Hillary is guilty of?

Hillary is not even on the radar, she's Bread and Circuses.

So she covered for Obama's gun running to Jihadists through Benghazi -- big deal.
Those are some fever dreams! But keep trying to grow that brain.

Crooked Hillary attempted to shift the blame by claiming that others in her position had done the same thing. that is a fatuous argument (by a fat woman). it is like saying that other people rob banks, so its okay for Crooked Hillary to rob banks

Forum List

Back