It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong.

Americans oppose such Christo-fascist laws because they’re un-Constitutional, oppressive, and authoritarian.
You don't speak for 'Americans'. Nothing says oppression and authoritarianism like atheist regimes.

I listed them in the OP

Offering birth control is not violating your rights.

Holding all gov't properties to the US Constitution is not violating your rights. You are free to have a nativity scene on your own property.

You need to learn what "violating your rights" actually means. Forcing millions people to live in a theocracy based on a religion they do not follow is violating rights.

You have not listed rights being violated. You listed things that are legal that you object to. Those are completely different. Specific, how does gay marriage affect you?
First let's start with the billions of tax dollars going to AIDS research for decades. The majority of AIDS cases in the US result from gay sex. Secondly, there is the damage done to participants of these immoral acts and their broken relationships. These are manifested in lost work time, depression counseling, etc.

You don't speak for 'Americans'. Nothing says oppression and authoritarianism like atheist regimes.

Polls, voting records, and many studies show what Clayton and I have said.

There is less oppression and authoritianism under a constitutional republic, like we have, than in any theocracy in history.

First let's start with the billions of tax dollars going to AIDS research for decades. The majority of AIDS cases in the US result from gay sex. Secondly, there is the damage done to participants of these immoral acts and their broken relationships. These are manifested in lost work time, depression counseling, etc.

It was a disease that affected Americans. Not just gay Americans.

In fact, lesbians had (and have) a lower rate of AIDs than good christian straight guys.

I find it comical for a leftwinger to be making 'daddy government' comments.
But we're talking about school children here, and yes, they do need adults watching out for their best interests.
I find it comical that you think I am a left winger.

That is asinine in the extreme. lets see if you can find all those left wing politicians and ideas I have supported...

Polls, voting records, and many studies show what Clayton and I have said.

There is less oppression and authoritianism under a constitutional republic, like we have, than in any theocracy in history.
What voting records are you referring to?

In fact, lesbians had (and have) a lower rate of AIDs than good christian straight guys.
I'll repeat. The majority of AIDS cases in the US involve gays.

What is an example of a purely religious law I supposedly want to force on everyone?
Laws that ‘ban’ abortion.

Laws that prohibit same-sex couples from marrying.

Laws that allow discrimination against gay and transgender Americans in public accommodations.

Laws that prohibit interracial marriage.

Laws that ‘ban’ books, television shows, and movies that are ‘anti-Christian’ or ‘promote sin.’

Laws requiring prayer in public schools.

Laws that require ‘creationism’ or ‘intelligent design’ be taught in public schools.

Laws that prohibit sex education in public schools.

…just to list a few.

These and other un-Constitutional, oppressive laws based solely on religious dogma.

You want to throw out the basic tenets of the US Constitution. Sorry. Not going to happen.
I don't know if it will happen or not, but it needs to happen in the case of precluding religion from government. The founders surely didn't intend what we have, which is an atheist government.

AIDS is not a "gay disease".

Do you actually any gays? I do. One of my son is gay. Has been in a committed relationship for over 10 years. Extremely happy. He is a leaer in his filed/

Even more salient, lesbian sex is the safest sex that exists, period.

Lesbian sex will have the lowest transmission of STD's and has a zero percent chance of having a child you were not planning for.

Which is why that is ALWAYS ignored when the GAYS need to be brought out as a scape goat for centralized government control.

Even more salient, lesbian sex is the safest sex that exists, period.

Lesbian sex will have the lowest transmission of STD's and has a zero percent chance of having a child you were not planning for.

Which is why that is ALWAYS ignored when the GAYS need to be brought out as a scape goat for centralized government control.
Lesbos also have double the rate of divorce of any marriage arrangement. Not a great example for you to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back