It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said lesbo divorce. Not overall gay divorce. Pay attention.
But...this fiasco has only been legal for six or seven years. Give it time.

So let me see if I have this right.

When you talk about spending on AIDs research when answering how gay marriage effects you, you are ONLY talking about gay marriage between men.

And when you talk about divorce, you are ONLY talking about lesbian divorce, not all gay marriage divorce.

Is that about right?

So let me see if I have this right.

When you talk about spending on AIDs research when answering how gay marriage effects you, you are ONLY talking about gay marriage between men.

And when you talk about divorce, you are ONLY talking about lesbian divorce, not all gay marriage divorce.

Is that about right?
Let's review:
1) You asked how gay marriage affected me.
2) I pointed out the large and unnecessary AIDS research tax outlay
3) You pointed out that lesbos don't get AIDS often
4) I said that was irrelevant, but that you shouldn't hold Lesbos up as a shining example of anything since their divorce rate is so high.
5) You said I brought up Lesbos.
6) I showed you were incorrect.

Now that we've cleared up your latest diversion....

AIDS is a bodily fluid borne disease. Research would have happened once it started to spread.
Isn't it interesting that if everyone obeyed the Christian sexual moral teaching that sex is only between a heterosexual man and woman within marriage, then AIDS would be virtually eradicated, because ALL AIDS cases are traceable to a sex act that violates God's teaching.

Gee, I guess morality isn't subjective after all.

Let's review:
1) You asked how gay marriage affected me.
2) I pointed out the large and unnecessary AIDS research tax outlay
3) You pointed out that lesbos don't get AIDS often
4) I said that was irrelevant, but that you shouldn't hold Lesbos up as a shining example of anything since their divorce rate is so high.
5) You said I brought up Lesbos.
6) I showed you were incorrect.

Now that we've cleared up your latest diversion....

I have not diverted anything. Anyone who opposed AIDs research should not be calling themself a Christian and should be ashamed of what they would have left American citizens to suffer through.

Also, when I asked how gay marriage affected you, I meant how gay marriage affected you. Money spent on research on AIDs was not a result of gay marriage. In fact, forming monogamous relationships is a good way to fight the spread of AIDs.

So you have not answered my question of how gay marriage affects you.

I have not diverted anything. Anyone who opposed AIDs research should not be calling themself a Christian and should be ashamed of what they would have left American citizens to suffer through.

Also, when I asked how gay marriage affected you, I meant how gay marriage affected you. Money spent on research on AIDs was not a result of gay marriage. In fact, forming monogamous relationships is a good way to fight the spread of AIDs.

So you have not answered my question of how gay marriage affects you.
Reread #2. And that's just the financial part of it.
All right, guys. I have to go to bed. Later.

Isn't it interesting that if everyone obeyed the Christian sexual moral teaching that sex is only between a heterosexual man and woman within marriage, then AIDS would be virtually eradicated, because ALL AIDS cases are traceable to a sex act that violates God's teaching.

Gee, I guess morality isn't subjective after all.

And when, in the history of mankind, do you pretend that people only had sex within the confines of marriage? And that they only had standard vaginal straight sex?

I said lesbo divorce. Not overall gay divorce. Pay attention.
But...this fiasco has only been legal for six or seven years. Give it time.

Ah yes, let's make sure the stats are presented in a way which makes your argument stick.

We should not allow gay people to get married because lesbians have a high divorce rate. So, gay men can go stuff themselves because you have an issue.

Let's not forget that straight people also have a high divorce rate, so we should stop straight people marrying too, because their divorce rate is HIGHER than gay men's divorce rate.

You know that trying to make things fit your bigotry doesn't really work, don't you?

Your tax dollars paying for medical research on an illness that affected millions of people is not a result of gay marriage.

Also, according to this site:

69% of new cases of AIDs are among gay or bisexual men. That means 31% of the cases are not.

All right, guys. I have to go to bed. Later.

One point you miss is that AIDs research was funded by the tax dollars earmarked for medical research. There were no new taxes charged to you for it. So whether they funded AIDs research or cancer or lupus, you would have paid the same amount.

So you still have not shown any way gay marriage has effected you.

One point you miss is that AIDs research was funded by the tax dollars earmarked for medical research. There were no new taxes charged to you for it. So whether they funded AIDs research or cancer or lupus, you would have paid the same amount.

So you still have not shown any way gay marriage has effected you.
Gay marriage does not exist in the USA, same sex marriage does. Everyone, including you, knows that gay rampant sexual encounters ranging in the hundreds or thousands for a typical gay and anal sex is the cause. Disappointed in you WB. You know better. You need to do better.

we're currently going down the tubes.

Christianity or the Nation is going down the tubes? I do not think the nation is at all

American adults describing themselves as Christians - 65% in 2020 - 75% in 2015 81% in 2000 - 85% in 1990

. Right now we are starting with a premise of atheism, which as we are finding out, is a disaster.

How did you determine Mashmont that the increased rejection of racial inequality and rejection of traditional Christian values concerning marriage, sexuality, and gender identity is the result of the founding fathers writing an atheist friendly Constitution. It is absurd when looking at the numbers:

American adults describing themselves as Christians - 65% in 2020 - 75% in 2015
81% in 2000 - 85% in 1990 PEW

“ Church Membership In America Percentage of population that belongs to a church: 1776 17% 1850 34 1860 37 1870 35 1890 45 1906 51 1916 53 1926 56 1952 59 1980 62 1995 65* *Estimated. Source: "The Churching of America: 1776-1990" by Roger Finke and Rodney Stark and Gallup Organization data​

To accept Mashmont ’s premise of atheist induced disaster it means America went from 17% church affiliated Christians in 1780 to 62% in 1980 over 200 years. American adults describing themselves as Christians in 1990 was 85%. That puts atheists agnostic and all other religions atc15%z

destroy the country and the people in it. And that's exactly what is happening.

Atheism is not the culottes.,

The dictionary definition of liberal describes the classical liberal which is the complete opposite of today's whacked-out leftist loon

Looks like an insult is being thrown

. It just means that since the position of a country MUST be a belief system, either by choice or default, it might as well be of the belief system which is best for all, which is Christianity.

Christianity is failing on its own to keep believers. Quit blaming something else. You can’t revise the Constitution to fix Christianity in the modern age.

For individuals, yes. But government MUST represent some belief, whether by action or default. Right now they've chosen atheism by default. That is what needs to change.

The government should represent no spiritual belief or religious

beyond its original design to be neutral.

I contend that our government laws have moved toward representing the atheist belief

Absurd! It is neutral - same as fro the

Too bad Biden isn't a practicing Catholic

Biden is a practicing Catholic and a practicing America

Churches of all denominations would be allowed to have their services. Atheists would be free not to.

That is not a change. But Atheists may only can watch stste owned TV programming only Christian propaganda telling Christian that “those atheists” will burn in hell because they do not love god like we do.,

Do I fault them? Not unless they were atheist and intended this result. But they couldn't have foreseen atheist evil of the magnitude of the Communists or Nazi Germany

This is not the solution to a problem that does not exist: Christianity should be prioritized in public life, in laws, and in America's national identity.

I’m not a Christian. I was looking for a quote from you Mashmont referring to America as the greatest nation and experiment that mankind has every seen on earth. All I could find from you Mashmont is America is an atheist run disaster going down the tubes. 22FEB06-POST#0833

Last edited:
Gay marriage does not exist in the USA, same sex marriage does. Everyone, including you, knows that gay rampant sexual encounters ranging in the hundreds or thousands for a typical gay and anal sex is the cause. Disappointed in you WB. You know better. You need to do better.

I had been using the term "same sex marriage". I started using his phrase in the discussion as shorthand.

And the only reason gay sex, and the subsequent AIDs epidemic, came into the conversation at all is Mashmont's insistence that his tax dollars being spent on AIDs research was some how the result of same sex marriage.

One of the positive things of a discussion like this is the almost universal opposition to Mashmont's position.

People on this thread who cannot agree on anything are joining in to oppose this nonsense.

And even when there is disagreement, it is relatively gentle in its nature. Unlike most threads in these forums.

I had been using the term "same sex marriage". I started using his phrase in the discussion as shorthand.

And the only reason gay sex, and the subsequent AIDs epidemic, came into the conversation at all is Mashmont's insistence that his tax dollars being spent on AIDs research was some how the result of same sex marriage.
Come on man. Everyone knows the spread of AIDS was anal gay sex and promiscuity.

One of the positive things of a discussion like this is the almost universal opposition to Mashmont's position.

People on this thread who cannot agree on anything are joining in to oppose this nonsense.

And even when there is disagreement, it is relatively gentle in its nature. Unlike most threads in these forums.

Mashmont reminds that we need to be true Americans not true “one” religious belief.

Christianity or the Nation is going down the tubes? I do not think the nation is at all

American adults describing themselves as Christians - 65% in 2020 - 75% in 2015 81% in 2000 - 85% in 1990

How did you determine Mashmont that the increased rejection of racial inequality and rejection of traditional Christian values concerning marriage, sexuality, and gender identity is the result of the founding fathers writing an atheist friendly Constitution. It is absurd when looking at the numbers:

American adults describing themselves as Christians - 65% in 2020 - 75% in 2015
81% in 2000 - 85% in 1990 PEW

“ Church Membership In America Percentage of population that belongs to a church: 1776 17% 1850 34 1860 37 1870 35 1890 45 1906 51 1916 53 1926 56 1952 59 1980 62 1995 65* *Estimated. Source: "The Churching of America: 1776-1990" by Roger Finke and Rodney Stark and Gallup Organization data​

To accept Mashmont ’s premise of atheist induced disaster it means America went from 17% church affiliated Christians in 1780 to 62% in 1980 over 200 years. American adults describing themselves as Christians in 1990 was 85%. That puts atheists agnostic and all other religions atc15%z

Atheism is not the culottes.,

Looks like an insult is being thrown

Christianity is failing on its own to keep believers. Quit blaming something else. You can’t revise the Constitution to fix Christianity in the modern age.

The government should represent no spiritual belief or religious

beyond its original design to be neutral.

Absurd! It is neutral - same as fro the

Biden is a practicing Catholic and a practicing America

That is not a change. But Atheists may only can watch stste owned TV programming only Christian propaganda telling Christian that “those atheists” will burn in hell because they do not love god like we do.,

This is not the solution to a problem that does not exist: Christianity should be prioritized in public life, in laws, and in America's national identity.

I’m not a Christian. I was looking for a quote from you Mashmont referring to America as the greatest nation and experiment that mankind has every seen on earth. All I could find from you Mashmont is America is an atheist run disaster going down the tubes. 22FEB06-POST#0833
Your own stats show a decrease in Christianity and an increase in atheism in the past 40 years. You proved my point that the atheist cancer is growing. And it's largely due to the atheist laws. The religious population in most formerly Communist countries is way down, and it's because of the atheist laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back