I've decided I hate both parties

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Is there anything likable about either of them? Anything at all?

Who can a white guy, who doesn't hate women or immigrants, support? Seems like that disqualifies both major parties for me.

Who can a white guy, who doesn't hate women or immigrants, support? Seems like that disqualifies both major parties for me.
2016: Choose between a turd and a maggot.

2020: Choose between a turd and a maggot.

We get the politicians we deserve. We get the politicians we DEMAND.

What makes you think Republicans hate women or immigrants? Are you spoon fed by the MSM?

What makes you think Republicans hate women or immigrants? Are you spoon fed by the MSM?
The GOP hates blacks, gays, Muslims, Mexicans, women, and so many others.

You only need to spend a couple days on this forum to see that.

That's crazy even by your standards.

If you believe this, or any board, is a fair cross section of the country...
you need counseling

This forum isn't the GOP.

That's crazy even by your standards.
Nope. And it is very obvious to gays and blacks and Muslims and Mexicans just how much the GOP hates them.

Just because we don’t capitulate to the demands of the leftwingers of those groups does not mean we hate them. We hate lying shitbag liberals, of any race, sex, or nationality.

I find it remarkable that anyone can support either of the major parties completely. I am convinced that if a person votes strictly their party line, they are undoubtedly incapable of thinking for themselves...

This forum isn't the GOP.
Well then, all you have to do is spend a couple days watching Fox News to see just how much the modern day Right hates blacks, gays, Muslims, Mexicans, women, and so many others.

You are so accustomed to it, you can't even see it any more.

But blacks, gays, Muslims, etc. sure can.

2016: Choose between a turd and a maggot.

2020: Choose between a turd and a maggot.

We get the politicians we deserve. We get the politicians we DEMAND.
2000 choose a maggot
2004 choose the same maggot
2008 choose another maggot
2012 choose that maggot again
2016 choose a maggot, but didn't chose a really bad turd and maggot...so be happy.

Different sides of the same coin in that too few of them actually seem to have in mind the needs of the people who elected them and put them in their positions.

On my arrival in the United States I was surprised to find so much distinguished talent among the citizens and so little among the heads of the government. It is a constant fact that at the present day the ablest men in the United States are rarely placed at the head of affairs; and it must be acknowledged that such has been the result in proportion as democracy has exceeded all its former limits. The race of American statesmen has evidently dwindled most remarkably in the course of the last fifty years.

Tocqueville: Book I Chapter 13

That's news to us.

Different sides of the same coin in that too few of them actually seem to have in mind the needs of the people who elected them and put them in their positions.

None of them want to fix anything or make any changes, none of them want the divisions in this nation healed, if they actually did anything to remedy the ills of the nation, they'd be out of work... the only things they really want is power, money, and to keep their power and money...

And the Democrats have served minorities so well for so very long.

I find it remarkable that anyone can support either of the major parties completely. I am convinced that if a person votes strictly their party line, they are undoubtedly incapable of thinking for themselves...

True. I always hated the GOP’s stance on “free trade”, which was code word for no tariffs and shipping jobs overseas for the benefit of corporations. I also did not agree with Bush’s policy of trying to bring democracy to Muslim savages.

Then the Donald came along and addressed those things.

the far right maybe....not normal sane republicans....

Forum List

Back