Jackson Mississippi water system has failed. Did their Congressmen vote for infrastructure investment?

Jackson Mississippi is in a crisis. They have no water for drinking, washing or toilets

”The water system has been troubled for years and the city already was under a boil-water notice since late July.”

EVERY Mississippi Congress member and Senator voted against the $1.2 trillion Infrastructure Bill. A Bill that provides funding to upgrade water systems

Mississippi is one of our poorest states with crumbling infrastructure
Yet their Congressmen turned their back on struggling citizens and voted against public infrastructure investment

Because owning the libs > safe drinking water

What is happening to you now in missouri?

A realization that your state has more garbage on your roads than any other besides arkansas?
my money is taken from me by force and given to people in other states for things they should pay from with their own money,,,

Jackson Mississippi is in a crisis. They have no water for drinking, washing or toilets

”The water system has been troubled for years and the city already was under a boil-water notice since late July.”

EVERY Mississippi Congress member and Senator voted against the $1.2 trillion Infrastructure Bill. A Bill that provides funding to upgrade water systems

Yet their Congressmen turned their back on struggling citizens and voted against public infrastructure investment
Mississippians have nobody to blame but themselves. When you vote for a candidate that will "cut spending to the bone"...these are the stakes.... States, Counties, Cities, etc... cost money to operate. When you don't raise taxes for decades...the stuff you're not paying for breaks eventually.

So, what are you saying? Let them suffer?

Mississippians have nobody to blame but themselves. When you vote for a candidate that will "cut spending to the bone"...these are the stakes.... States, Counties, Cities, etc... cost money to operate. When you don't raise taxes for decades...the stuff you're not paying for breaks eventually.
Yeah, they didn't vote democrats, so let em eat shit...Right?

Where does libertarianism exist today?

What country can you point too to provide proof that it can succeed in a modern world?
why does it have to have a country to justify itself??
its easier to say the fascist parties have to much control and it cant get a foot in the door,,

just look how they are kept out of the system here in this country by the dems and repubes,,,

or it might be they arent willing to enslave or kill other people like the dems and repubes do,,,

why does it have to have a country to justify itself??
its easier to say the fascist parties have to much control and it cant get a foot in the door,,

just look how they are kept out of the system here in this country by the dems and repubes,,,

or it might be they arent willing to enslave or kill other people like the dems and repubes do,,,
It has to have an example that it can be successful to justify itself.

Fascism has an example of at least governing and overreach failure. The model can't sustain itself as it needs enemies and violence.

Libertarianism is just greedy anarchy.

That stupid bill would have done not only jack but also shit to fix this Democrat problem.

Foreign aid money laundering fixed nothing.

When will you idiots get it?

It has to have an example that it can be successful to justify itself.

Fascism has an example of at least governing and overreach failure. The model can't sustain itself as it needs enemies and violence.

Libertarianism is just greedy anarchy.
thanks for your opinion,,,

No response needed because you don't want to pay for public infrastructure that you use.
I am more than happy to pay for what ever my state needs,, its other states I dont want to pay for,,,

and trust me my property taxs are high and based on the assessment last yr they are going way up,,

I am more than happy to pay for what ever my state needs,, its other states I dont want to pay for,,,

and trust me my property taxs are high and based on the assessment last yr they are going way up,,
I doubt that too.

You only want to pay for you and grift as much as you can from other people.

Forum List

Back