Jackson Mississippi water system has failed. Did their Congressmen vote for infrastructure investment?

Clean is a basic need f any society and it’s success.

But then, you’re the libertarian asshole.
so you can force someone to provide you with clean water??

but then, youre the fascist nazi,,,

I told you I wasnt a libertarian because theyre pussies that cant make up their mind,,

so you can force someone to provide you with clean water??

but then, youre the fascist nazi,,,

I told you I wasnt a libertarian because theyre pussies that cant make up their mind,,
Dude, let’s not get crazy.

What part of society and government do you not get? We as a nation have passed our agrarian rural existence.

161 years ago we were a backward ass little nation of no world standing.

Claimed all men were created equal but judged brown skinned one 2/3 of a human being.

Denied voting rights to women and people who didn't own land.

Shit in holes dug out back of house.

Most people poorly educated.

And died of common diseases as healthcare was non-existent.

Yeah, let's pine for those days.
That was the MAGA golden age.

Oh so it’s now the federal governments responsibility to take care of local municipal water and sewer? Really? You have got to be kidding me.
Yes, government does that so society and the economy can move forward.

Dude, pay your taxes and be a benefit to the community around you.
one is a complete fed control of multi state resources and the other is a single city that failed to maintain their water supply,,

my answer to the TVA is it shouldnt exist,, it should be returned to the states under their control,,

What’s the big deal? You head down to the local Piggly Wiggly and pick up a few gallons of Poland Spring.

Sometimes you gotta laugh. Does anybody in their right mind think that Biden's gigantic "Infrastructure" plan would get to Jackson Mississippi in this century if ever? Desperate times call for desperate ridiculous comparisons these days.

Forum List

Back