Jan Brewer expected to veto AZ gay hate bill

Her reasoning is hilarious.

$$ over e'rrthang, America the Corporatocracy

true.

but at least this time the money was on the right side...

and she realized that the AZ boycott probably wouldn't get finished that quickly.... at least not before them losing the superbowl.

I think it's just .....

divine. ;)

Yeah we cant let people live by their own moral beliefs or anything like that, of course not.

Her reasoning is hilarious.

$$ over e'rrthang, America the Corporatocracy

true.

but at least this time the money was on the right side...

and she realized that the AZ boycott probably wouldn't get finished that quickly.... at least not before them losing the superbowl.

I think it's just .....

divine. ;)

Yeah we cant let people live by their own moral beliefs or anything like that, of course not.

They can as long as it does not infringe on other peoples rights.

Let Christians find an alternative way out. There are plenty of them.

Like what?

Lets say you paint houses for a living, and some queer comes to hire you to paint his orgy room.

Suppose this violated your religious beliefs, where is the way out?

Declare your business over and close the doors? That looks like the only way out left.

Should Christians also have the right to keep out Jews, on religious grounds?

Absolutely. They should have the right to keep someone out because they have an ugly face. It's no ones business but the owner of the private business who he choses to and not to serve or exchange with. It's really that simple.

LOLberals like Jillian would have a cow if a story popped up in which the KKK went to an african american's bakery for a celebritory cake that read "We Hate N***ers". and she would certainly not want to force that black man to make that cake. but when the shoe is on the other foot....oh, nevermind. LOLberals are hypocrites. it's the default position.

A story would NEVER pop up where the KKK went to a black bakery and ordered that because they already don't like black people, moron.

Lol, Kluxers used to hire blacks to bake their food all the time, you ignorant fool.

However they can close down entirely and lay off all their employees.

except only a moron would do that.

you can be excused for thinking it's a possibility….. rightwing extremists are pretty divorced from reality.

i figure you'd have made the same "arguments" to preserve jim crow.

but please…defend bigots….

then wonder why the right can't win national elections.

That has to be one of the stupidest, irrational and head-up-the-ass responses I have ever read.

Believe it or not, idiot, some people think homos getting married is a heinous sin, and they want no part of it. Many of them WILL indeed go out of business rather than to promote perversion, dullard.

A story would NEVER pop up where the KKK went to a black bakery and ordered that because they already don't like black people, moron.

Not only that but they would never under any circumstances identify themselves as the KKK unless it was a little old Black lady alone and there were 2 of them.

Would they eat an anti Black cake made by Blacks?

The stupidity of libtards is just breathtaking.

and the veto is official

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer Vetoes Anti-Gay Bill
BY DANIEL ARKIN
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer has vetoed a hot-button measure that would have permitted businesses in the state to deny service to gay and lesbians for religious beliefs.

At a news conference at the state capitol just after 7:45 p.m. ET, Brewer said the bill "could result in unintended and negative consequences."

"I sincerely believe that Senate Bill 1062 has the potential to create more problems than it purports to solve," Brewer said.

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer Vetoes Anti-Gay Bill - NBC News

The equivalency would be to force Jews to go to a Israel must be destroyed demonstration and bring the falafel.

Ok, so for religious purposed, they don't want to do business with the gay community. Um. How do they know if someone is gay? Secondly, what if someone is straight but has a friend who gave them a gift certificate and that friend is gay? Is the money from the gay person ok but the gay person is not?

I believe all businesses have a right to refuse service to anyone but let's get honest here. It has nothing to do with race or religion so stop being a possum and say "because I hate gays and don't want them in my shop". Leave the government out of it, then go cry when your business tanks because you are now mixing business with lifestyle INSTEAD of as a business. Wanna be a stupid business owner? Ok. But don't force other businesses to follow your example.

Forum List

Back