Jerusalem should be divided

My family have been here since the first Aliya.

Wanna re-think what you've just said, Ya ayuni?

Aww how cute, the settler Khara just called me her eye balls. :D:lol::lol::lol:

First Aliya was still pretty late.

She's learning Arabic , I'm proud of you.
habibi very many many israelis speak arabic

its an official state language in Israel and Lipush may be as fluent as you are!

and most Gazaans do Ivrit..Hebrew, too

If you define an Arab as one whose native language is Arabic

Then most Israelis are also Arabs...including all the refugees and zionists from Arab lands, which Lipush may well be..they were first Aliyah, I think.

Try calling Israel a largely Arab country..they love that !!

I did learn Hebrew , some of it. Back in 03, I forget most of it. Then I learned some again in 08. I forget it all.

My family have been here since the first Aliya.

Wanna re-think what you've just said, Ya ayuni?

Who ya calling Khara, Eh?!

Now to balance things you need to learn hebrew.

start with-

תפסיק לקדוח בשכל
Lipush...just to relieve your aching head

Just as you and many Israelis know arabic well

so most gazans know Hebrew equally well

they can't watch their own gazan crap TV and radio which is awful, aint it?

so they all watch Israeli TV cos its better

dont you know that??

But I know lives in USA so unlike a native Gazan you need to teach him...and me too

dont use hebrew letters tho...

take a few aspirins...sorry

what's the hebrew for sweetheart??

wrong again-----kvetch the definition of "arab" as someone whose "mother tongue" is arabic------is one used
by sociologists since the term "arab" is so artifical. It was almost invented in the same way "palestinian" was invented-----the peoples conquored and and forced into islam are also told that being "ARAB" is the most terrific thing-----in fact a claim of kinship to either muhummad or one of his thuggish friends virtually makes a person "ROYALTY" ----politicians in muslim lands often CREATE a family tree that includes muhummad and his gang of thieves------in sum---that is why so many peoples invaded by the dogs of arabia-----call themselves "ARABS" in general, arabic speaking jews and christians do NOT refer to themselves as 'arabs'-------a few I have known would have vomited at the thought. Even if they claim to be an "arab jew" for some social reason------when speaking among themselves-----"THE ARABS" means------people OTHER THAN JEWS. Arabic speaking jews tend to use the word "arab" like european jews use the word "gentile" or "goy"

wrong again-----kvetch the definition of "arab" as someone whose "mother tongue" is arabic------is one used
by sociologists since the term "arab" is so artifical. It was almost invented in the same way "palestinian" was invented-----the peoples conquored and and forced into islam are also told that being "ARAB" is the most terrific thing-----in fact a claim of kinship to either muhummad or one of his thuggish friends virtually makes a person "ROYALTY" ----politicians in muslim lands often CREATE a family tree that includes muhummad and his gang of thieves------in sum---that is why so many peoples invaded by the dogs of arabia-----call themselves "ARABS" in general, arabic speaking jews and christians do NOT refer to themselves as 'arabs'-------a few I have known would have vomited at the thought. Even if they claim to be an "arab jew" for some social reason------when speaking among themselves-----"THE ARABS" means------people OTHER THAN JEWS. Arabic speaking jews tend to use the word "arab" like european jews use the word "gentile" or "goy"

Here we go again with the Muslims conquered everything baloney

Jroc: said

"When the Arabs had east Jerusalem, Jews weren’t allowed to enter their holy places, Jewish cemeteries were desecrated and their headstones were used to build roads by the Arab scum. "

quite true

"Now the Jews have it and everyone has access".

not true

arab muslims and christians in the west bank who dont have resident status in jerusalem are very often prevented by israeli cruel bureacracy from worshipping in Jerusalem and / or visiting families there

"If there were no Israel there still would be no country called “Palestine” as there never was in world history, what is now Israel would simply be part of the surrounding Arab countries."

also true
but that doesn't alter the Arabs' rights to their land and homes one little bit

BTW Reagan was a mass murdering bastard in central America and doubled USA national Debt....voodoo economics, as George Bush Sr rightly called it

its an official state language in Israel and Lipush may be as fluent as you are!

Then most Israelis are also Arabs...including all the refugees and zionists from Arab lands, which Lipush may well be..they were first Aliyah, I think.

I did learn Hebrew , some of it. Back in 03, I forget most of it. Then I learned some again in 08. I forget it all.

:lol:

I agree

I only said it was one possible definition of an Arab

Thankyou for re=forming my views on zionism

I am truly grateful to you for this and other stuff you have taught me....honestly I am

but please stop insulting dogs....they are man's best and most loyal friends

I like pigs, too, having lived around them in a filthy slum in India, but that's a lost cause here!

Last edited:

"When the Arabs had east Jerusalem, Jews weren’t allowed to enter their holy places, Jewish cemeteries were desecrated and their headstones were used to build roads by the Arab scum. "

quite true

not true

arab muslims and christians in the west bank who dont have resident status in jerusalem are very often prevented by israeli cruel bureacracy from worshipping in Jerusalem and / or visiting families there

"If there were no Israel there still would be no country called “Palestine” as there never was in world history, what is now Israel would simply be part of the surrounding Arab countries."

also true

BTW Reagan was a mass murdering bastard in central America and doubled USA national Debt....voodoo economics, as George Bush Sr rightly called it

Weak...Learn how to used the quote function idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RaKpf4Mhg4]No Go Areas for Non-Muslims in England - YouTube[/ame]

quite true

not true

also true

Weak...Learn how to used the quote function idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RaKpf4Mhg4]No Go Areas for Non-Muslims in England - YouTube[/ame]
Jroc:

i watched the video

that bishop was born in Pakistan where Christians are killed all the time

he is a notorious islam hater as a result

I actually live in one of the highest Muslim areas in London.

It saddens me to see so many ladies in full black robes

But no go areas are not in London....in some northern cities in UK there are ghettos but not no go areas

That's just media hype

And your truly great USA Daddy George W. Ashington was also daddy to a few half caste kids from raping slave girls, wasn't he??

no-one's perfect, as they say.........

yes I need to learn how to use the quote finction...you are quite right

Last edited:

:lol:

Bad memory :)

Part 2. For 450 years, the Davidic dynasty ruled in Jerusalem. But the wicked King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon decided to destroy Jerusalem. That day, Tisha B-Av, is still memorialized today, when Jews fast and sit on the floor in mourning. Even at Jewish weddings today, the groom smashes a glass under the wedding canopy to symbolize that a rebuilt Jerusalem, under total Jewish control, is missing from our joy. Luckily, King Cyrus of Persia allowed the Jews to return and rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem after only 70 years. But the nations of the world wouldn't leave the Jews alone. King Antiochus of the Syrian-Greek Empire tried to force the Jews to give up their faith, and defiled the Temple in Jerusalem with sacrifices of pigs. But Judah Maccabee and the Jews drove out the Greeks and rededicated the Temple. The holiday of Hanukkah was instituted. Part 3 to follow. :eusa_boohoo:
so iran, persia, put israel back on the map, 2,500 years ago did they not

but still persia, not jews had sovereignty over jerusalem at that time

that is fact

should we not have a jewish festival to celebrate that and thank the persian iranians and Cyrus the great?

instead we have Purim when we go crazy and get drunk kvetching about what is probably just a story about Esther, our divine whore etc

why are we jews such pessy kind of mystics??

mad mullah iran is now threatening to wipe israel off the map

This is just rhetoric and baloney...dont be paranoid, haver

look forward to part 3, 4, 5 et seq

Last edited:
Part 2. For 450 years, the Davidic dynasty ruled in Jerusalem. But the wicked King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon decided to destroy Jerusalem. That day, Tisha B-Av, is still memorialized today, when Jews fast and sit on the floor in mourning. Even at Jewish weddings today, the groom smashes a glass under the wedding canopy to symbolize that a rebuilt Jerusalem, under total Jewish control, is missing from our joy. Luckily, King Cyrus of Persia allowed the Jews to return and rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem after only 70 years. But the nations of the world wouldn't leave the Jews alone. King Antiochus of the Syrian-Greek Empire tried to force the Jews to give up their faith, and defiled the Temple in Jerusalem with sacrifices of pigs. But Judah Maccabee and the Jews drove out the Greeks and rededicated the Temple. The holiday of Hanukkah was instituted. Part 3 to follow. :eusa_boohoo:

that is fact

should we not have a jewish festival to celebrate that and thank the persian iranians and Cyrus the great?

instead we have Purim when we go crazy and get drunk kvetching about what is probably just a story about Esther, our divine whore etc

One who's not fully proud of being a Jew, is not WORTH to be called one.

If you indeed Jewish as you claim, and you're so miserable, why don't you convert to Christianity?

so is arabic, habibi

such lovely sounds...

ya ayuni

allah for god...I think its the best of all words for god because it can only be said properly from the heart where god dwells

my guru in india used to say that the koran, which I can't read in any language....is just a collection of beautiful sounds, mantras, and the meaning of the words is less significant than the sound of them.

Last edited:
Israeli police kept Christians from celebrating Easter in Jerusalem.

Christians celebrated in the West Bank without a cop in sight.

Christians celebrated in Gaza without a cop in sight.

The Palestinian city of Jerusalem should not be divided.
"The Palestinian city of Jerusalem.............." This statement is dangerous, Tinnie. People could read it and spit their coffee thru their nose and cause them to drown in their own snot.

that is fact

One who's not fully proud of being a Jew, is not WORTH to be called one.

If you indeed Jewish as you claim, and you're so miserable, why don't you convert to Christianity?
lipush;

I don't mind what you say about my jewishness, or lack of it because between ourselves, we jews say that kind of thing all the time, to each other do we not??

I didn't think of myself as fully jewish until I started to go to schul about 10 years ago

Then when the rabbi called on the people Israel, I had a rush in my heart, saying..

THAT MEANS YOU TOO !!!

so since then, I do think of myself as Jewish and I am proud of our best traditions and achievements.

buit I don't really care whether people call me Jewish or not, honestly.

its not an identity I hold too tightly or rigidly

i used to be a Christian and was brought up as one

now I believe in God without a fixed organised label, but not sure if God believes in me...

I can happily worship in schul, church, mosque and temple and have done in many lands

my habibi that I have lived with for last 20 years is an inter faith minister

Which religion is God?

All and none...............not only one, for sure

Last edited:
Israeli police kept Christians from celebrating Easter in Jerusalem.

Christians celebrated in the West Bank without a cop in sight.

Christians celebrated in Gaza without a cop in sight.

The Palestinian city of Jerusalem should not be divided.
"The Palestinian city of Jerusalem.............." This statement is dangerous, Tinnie. People could read it and spit their coffee thru their nose and cause them to drown in their own snot.

Cool, good for them.

Forum List

Back