Kavanaugh hearings

Yes your majority leader did brag about the Nenghazi investigation being nothing more than a stunt to hurt Hillary’s poll numbers. Anyways 3,000,000 more people sided with her over you inbreds. You had Russian sabotage and a broken electoral college to help you out. Without that, empty, flyover wasteland could never elect a President.
"People" ? I'm only interested in AMERICAN people, not those millions of illegal alien Hillary voters. They've been sent back to Mexico. Won't be voting again this year. :biggrin:

And the Dems won't be able to rig any more elections like they tried to do in 2016, with rigged debates, attacking Trump rally goers, etc.

People are sick and tired of this crap.. Let the man talk . We all know the democrats are going to vote NO no matter what. If Trump would have picked anyone the democrats would have voted no. It has nothing to do with Kavanaugh but politics
Sarsour is attempting a coup. She needs to be charged with it.

Since when are Muslim women allowed to be brazen, loudmouthed hoydens, anyway? I thought that was against their religion.

I think she's a dem operative posing as a muslim in order to drag down the government.

She needs to be brought up on charges of sedition.

I can state honestly that I have never given her enough thought to know one way or the other. If she'd just cooperate and pipe the fuck down once in a while, I could achieve my goal of forgetting that she exists entirely.

40 years of investigations against Hillary and you have nothing. Trump has never been scrutinized until now, so his crime organization has gotten away with their actions for decades. He’s going down.
Nothing my ass. Everybody know what she did. She just got Comey and the others to let her slide, that's all. Trump will be POTUS until 2024, and Pence after that. Get used to it.
Trump will be in prison soon and Pence is a wet noodle who’s own state was going to boot him from office. When Dems take back the House, and if it turns out Pence was involved in treason as much as the dotard was... you may have to prepare to say President Pelosi.
Holy shit are you stupid.

Okay, Mr. 8 Benghazi Investigations :itsok:

How many times have I ever brought up Benghazi?
If I had to guess, thousands.

Wow, so you admit you have zero proof of your allegation?

Retract, you bitch.
Retract that republicans conducted 8 comoletely fraudulent Benghazi investigations? No thanks.

Retract that the Benghazi comment had anything to do about my response to your stupidity, you wanna-be poseur.
No. You say my single investigation that is actually nabbing corrupt and criminal people is stupid, while your party conducted 8 investigations for no reason whatsoever. So go fuck yourself.

People are sick and tired of this crap.. Let the man talk . We all know the democrats are going to vote NO no matter what. If Trump would have picked anyone the democrats would have voted no. It has nothing to do with Kavanaugh but politics
The outbursts happen because people are sick and tired of this crap. The blue wave will take the House. You have an incredibly favorable Senate map this time, but even that’s at risk for you. No broken electoral college or Russian sabotage to help you this time.

You might want to check on that. Do you really think democrats are going to accept a loss this fall with any more maturity than they did two years ago? If the Republicans maintain the House, the loudest shrieks will be that "The Russians" did it again.

Retract, you bitch.
Retract that republicans conducted 8 comoletely fraudulent Benghazi investigations? No thanks.

Retract that the Benghazi comment had anything to do about my response to your stupidity, you wanna-be poseur.
No. You say my single investigation that is actually nabbing corrupt and criminal people is stupid, while your party conducted 8 investigations for no reason whatsoever. So go fuck yourself.

Wow, you got a few outliers on crimes committed before they were involved in the election....

Wow.

What a little wimp you are.

All bark, and no balls.

Trump doesn’t deserve that seat. It was Obama’s to fill. Mitch stole that seat

Irrelevant. It's Trump's to fill. Play the fool too much and get hauled out in cuffs.

Retract, you bitch.

Wow, you got a few outliers on crimes committed before they were involved in the election....

Wow.

All bark, and no balls.
Keep telling yourself that :itsok:

th
Okay, Mr. 8 Benghazi Investigations :itsok:

Retract, you bitch.
Fraudulent?

Conservatives are truly clueless and delusional.

They're not the ones making public fools of themselves by acting like 5 year old kids told it's bed time.

Are you a fucking idiot?

Gorsuch filled that seat a year ago.

This is Trump’s second Supreme Court nominee.

Doesn't matter. They haven't moved past Hillary losing. I think some of them really believe if they can get rid of Trump, she will become president.

Retract, you bitch.

Wow.

All bark, and no balls.
Keep telling yourself that :itsok:

Go run and play in traffic while dreaming of your impeachment jerk off fantasies.

People are sick and tired of the crap pulled by Republicans and Trump. Republicans refused to hold hearings on Obama's Supreme Court nominee when Scalia died. Now they can't be bothered as they want to rush through it.

Irrelevant.

th
Crying won’t change the fact that Mitch is a piece of shit

I'm not crying, sweet cheeks. I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at your helpless, impotent sniveling. It doesn't matter that you wanted Obama to fill the seat. It doesn't matter that you don't want Trump to have it. It doesn't matter that you're screaming at the universe how unfair it is that you're not getting your way.

You lost. The seat is Trump's to fill. It's going to be filled by someone you hate, and you're going to have to know he's there every day for the rest of your life. And I'm going to know it galls your tiny, shriveled soul and love every minute of your misery.

Have a nice day. :D
they still don't understand that life ain't fair.

Forum List

Back