Kavanaugh hearings

And then they got the documents, which most of them said they were going to focus their meetings on demanding.
They received the 42, 000 pages of documents the night before the hearing.
And yet in the hearings they have already made posters that they hold up from his cases which are a matter of public record..........Didn't need to release them.......

They received more documents than any other confirmation in our nations history...........and you still whine like little bitches...........

This is Grandstanding and nothing more.

And then they got the documents, which most of them said they were going to focus their meetings on demanding.
And yet in the hearings they have already made posters that they hold up from his cases which are a matter of public record..........Didn't need to release them.......

They received more documents than any other confirmation in our nations history...........and you still whine like little bitches...........

These are records from his time in the Bush WHite House...which Bush has allowed to be made public.

TRUMP however is claiming (but not claiming) Executive Privilege for a previous President who isn't making that claim.

And then they pick 40,000 pages of the 100,000 and "dump" them the night before the first day of hearings.

WHat are they afraid to make public?

What are they hiding?

Is this what Leahy is all butthurt about? :p

temp.jpg

Just watched a bunch of the so called questions...........Watched a lot of the Hawaii so called asked..........she made a long speech of accusations about bias, racism against Polynesians..........and illegals immigrants on the abortion issue..........

She made a speech and he'd try to respond......then she'd cut him off.......finally allow him to speak then cut him off when he tried to answer......Standard tactics of the Dems...............

Accused him of not allowing a 17 year old have an abortion..........in the case he tried to bring up the fact that the law stated parental consent ......and they allowed a short time frame for getting that permission under state law..........But she accused him of doing something that never happened......It was a temporary stay and for following the law to end up getting consent by the adopted parents as the real parents were accused of being abusive.............

She blatantly accused him of purposely trying to let the girl go past the 20 week that would change the law to not allowing the abortion...........She also accused him of putting her life at risk for waiting 1 week for the abortion.............saying his decision could have killed her............

The girl got the abortion after the consent was given a week later..............but that didn't matter to the attack by the lady from Hawaii............as she never allowed him to fully answer a single question. Cut him off EVERY SINGLE TIME.

HACK ATTACK.........

They received more documents than any other confirmation in our nations history....
Yes, 42, 000, the night before the confirmation. We already covered that, professor.

Maybe because they asked for an insane number of documents for no other purpose than to try to delay the hearing, Mensa Boy. Do the math.

Be honest: you, like the Senators whose asses your nose is buried in, aren't upset that the documents came the night before the hearing. You're all upset because your ploy didn't work.

These are records from his time in the Bush WHite House...which Bush has allowed to be made public.

TRUMP however is claiming (but not claiming) Executive Privilege for a previous President who isn't making that claim.

And then they pick 40,000 pages of the 100,000 and "dump" them the night before the first day of hearings.

What are they hiding?

Apparently, your brain in a jar, since it's clearly not between your ears at the moment.

But in this case, what it really comes down to is that they made up their minds before he was even appointed,
Correct, the gop senators did just that. I remember the exact quote at the beginning of the hearings:

"We are going to to confirm you."

The only thing you just proved correct is my assumption that you're the DNC's designated fluffer.
And here we are....cecilie the sissy goes into the nightly tailspin....zzzzzzzzz

And here we are, Fort the lunatic declaring some sort of victory just for being noticed.

What are they hiding?
Your side is one to ask that..............as you destroyed evidence that were court ordered to be given........bleach bit........smashed computers and destroyed black berrys............

Your side is just Grandstanding.............looking for a way to charge him with something to try and stop his nomination.............

Your OUTRAGE is noticed and circular filed...................we are learning from you...........KARMA BABY.

That might matter, if you didn't define cheating
That's not how I definite cheating. Delivering 42,000 documents the night before the hearing? Yes, i would define that as cheating. As would you, if it were happening the other way. You whine a LOT.
Yet 440,000 long before the hearing....
Which, as i understamd, is over a million fewer than requested. As I also understand, he has a long record of government service, leading to the volume of documents.

I am always amazed that people who look like human beings and talk like human beings can so inhuman. Any reading of the decisions our scotus has made through the years could make one lose faith in humanity. I give great credit to those who stood and shouted down a man who may cause more misery and sorrow in the name of a document.

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law." Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

13 Worst Supreme Court Decisions of All Time

The Worst Supreme Court Decisions Since 1960

"Democracies have great rational and imaginative powers. They also are prone to some serious flaws in reasoning, to parochialism, haste, sloppiness, selfishness, narrowness of the spirit. Education based mainly on profitability in the global market magnifies these deficiencies, producing a greedy obtuseness and a technically trained docility that threaten the very life of democracy itself, and that certainly impede the creation of a decent world culture." Martha Nussbaum

I am always amazed that people who look like human beings and talk like human beings can so inhuman. Any reading of the decisions our scotus has made through the years could make one lose faith in humanity. I give great credit to those who stood and shouted down a man who may cause more misery and sorrow in the name of a document.

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law." Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

"Democracies have great rational and imaginative powers. They also are prone to some serious flaws in reasoning, to parochialism, haste, sloppiness, selfishness, narrowness of the spirit. Education based mainly on profitability in the global market magnifies these deficiencies, producing a greedy obtuseness and a technically trained docility that threaten the very life of democracy itself, and that certainly impede the creation of a decent world culture." Martha Nussbaum
This is a political decision..................has been for a while now..........and the attacks against him are political............

What is your beef with him other than you can show some articles saying the Supreme Court sucks.............hmmmm

Yet more than for the last 5 candidates combined.
That might matter, if you didn't define cheating
That's not how I definite cheating. Delivering 42,000 documents the night before the hearing? Yes, i would define that as cheating. As would you, if it were happening the other way. You whine a LOT.
Yet 440,000 long before the hearing....
Which, as i understamd, is over a million fewer than requested. As I also understand, he has a long record of government service, leading to the volume of documents.

And we'll see many more equally bad ones or worse if this political hack is allowed on the court

And we'll see many more equally bad ones or worse if this political hack is allowed on the court
IF................this was over before it began except for the circus in between........

And he's a hack because he will not march in lock step with your beliefs..........which is what you wanted.......and would have gotten with Hillary..........

You lost...........and you will fail to stop this.

Forum List

Back